Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College admissions scandal in the U.S.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: College admissions scandal in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yyyyeah so what exactly is "white supremacist" about a system that rewards people with lower GPAs and Test scores than non-White and non-Asian races/ethnicities?

Buying your way into a school isn't a white thing it's a MONEY thing. Making shit grades and still getting into a school just because you're a certain race....that's kinda odd yeah?
    OK. I'll bite.

Name the colleges or universities where they rolling out the red carpet for blk ppl n they're letting black ppl in with lower scores than whites ?

Name them.

I know that was directed at El Kabong, but I just couldn't resist.

Let's see..... to my knowledge I've never seen or heard of any college or university rolling out the red carpet for anybody. But that's just me.

As far as this part................

....they're letting black ppl in with lower scores than whites ?

Gee Denilson. I'm going out on a limb here, but you find me any college that's letting in people with lower scores than others they're not letting in...... you give me a call, ok?

We'll have discovered a new scandal.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

Can that one brain cell fighting for dominance in that thick skull of yours understand that ?

El Kabong - Made the claim. So I'm challenging him to prove it.

Oopsies..... I thought you were all about being above hurling insults.

Does that suddenly vanish when confronted by someone you can't railroad with your White Supremacist fantasies?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yyyyeah so what exactly is "white supremacist" about a system that rewards people with lower GPAs and Test scores than non-White and non-Asian races/ethnicities?

Buying your way into a school isn't a white thing it's a MONEY thing. Making shit grades and still getting into a school just because you're a certain race....that's kinda odd yeah?
    Yes, that is the other side of the coin. Thus we privilege those with more money and less ability and also those with less ability and less money to even the corruption game out.

It takes away from anyone else who truly deserves a place. That's my issue. I am against both forms of corruption.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    why is anyone surprised, this goes on in all aspects of life, but until people see it on their tv it's not really happening
    You see it in a few of them on TV too. For instance, Chris Cuomo does come across as one of them. Father politician, then top school, and then lo and behold, CNN tosspot sat right there befire you. Without the family brand, he would be like anyone else.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    why is anyone surprised, this goes on in all aspects of life, but until people see it on their tv it's not really happening
    You see it in a few of them on TV too. For instance, Chris Cuomo does come across as one of them. Father politician, then top school, and then lo and behold, CNN tosspot sat right there befire you. Without the family brand, he would be like anyone else.
    @Gandalf what’s the deal with CNN in second best Korea? Is it regularly broadcast? What about Fox? I know CNN is allowed in China but when they speak of Hong Kong the signal goes out like you TV is on the blink.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Gandalf what’s the deal with CNN in second best Korea? Is it regularly broadcast? What about Fox? I know CNN is allowed in China but when they speak of Hong Kong the signal goes out like you TV is on the blink.
    We get BBC world and CNN. But I mostly watch neither. I go online for most of my information. Wouldn't mind having Fox and RT for some balance and I don't know why every place has to have CNN. It is a discredited network. No censorship even if it is sometimes very poor reporting.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We get BBC world and CNN. But I mostly watch neither. I go online for most of my information. Wouldn't mind having Fox and RT for some balance and I don't know why every place has to have CNN. It is a discredited network. No censorship even if it is sometimes very poor reporting.
    That’s cool. It is strange CNN is the choice of many countries. We did get one of China’s news channels here but my cable company dropped it. Off topic but I am in awe at China. The way they control the flow of information, have created the biggest surveillance state the world had seen and crack down so harshly on dissidents. A book seller in Hong Kong mysteriously disappeared and showed up at some legal proceeding on the mainland. People in the world talk about trumps ego but imagine Xi’s. That power in one man very little checks and balances. During the trade war there was some conflict between the hardliners and those wanting some reforms inside government but i think they were silenced quickly.

China’s cyber attacks on the US have been astounding. From learning the driving habits and facials of Americans, credit scores, list of every military member and government employee. The great firewall of China, reportedly they have spies in every state of the US and teach Confucius based BS here which is really Chinese propaganda hidden in Confucian theory. We are not saints here. The government collects all electronic data we create which is unconstitutional and pisses me off but it’s use is not as nefarious as what is done in China.

I’d like to know what cyber attacks we have done to china. Who knows maybe we hear everything Xi says. I think it is good the US has had a hegemony in Asia for a period of time. It did allow many nations to grow, I think the US had benefitted many countries, hopefully in the end more than we have fucked up. If Russia “won” the Cold War would the world have been better off? I’m not naive thinking we are always altruistic, too many wars, it’s kind of in our blood for some reason.

As far as immigration goes I am running the homeless shelter right now. We are full of black and white US citizens on a very cold New England night. Just to let big D know my part of the shelter has about 80% whites tonight, they must have not heard about the privilege they were supposed to get at the store. These guys really don’t get much. Beds laid out on the floor in a cramped manner, I make coffee in the AM and hand out whatever food was donated. Let’s take care of these guys and girls, I’m sure it can be done we are spending too much on people who don’t come here legally. Anyway I rambled a bit here, i know much of what I said here is up for debate but it’s just my thoughts.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. I'll bite.

Name the colleges or universities where they rolling out the red carpet for blk ppl n they're letting black ppl in with lower scores than whites ?

Name them.

Let's see..... to my knowledge I've never seen or heard of any college or university rolling out the red carpet for anybody. But that's just me.

Gee Denilson. I'm going out on a limb here, but you find me any college that's letting in people with lower scores than others they're not letting in...... you give me a call, ok?

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

Can that one brain cell fighting for dominance in that thick skull of yours understand that ?

Does that suddenly vanish when confronted by someone you can't railroad with your White Supremacist fantasies?
    You try to play both sides. You try to eat the white supremacist cake. But you also have a nibble on the anti racist cake.

So when anyone accuses you of anything because you've eaten everyone's cake, you say "hang on, im eaten your cake"

And I asked el kabong to name the universities or colleges were blk ppl are getting in with lower scores and guess what?

HIS SILENCE IS DEAFENING.

And that's the thing about racism. It's works because of silence. See racism for the most part is not an angry thing.

Racism is a generally a calm thing. But the white media always shows racism as this buffoonish n cartoonish n over the top type racism. Django unchained and American History X type racism. No they're white extremists.

And I know he's (el kabong) is probably trawling google trying to find anything.

And yes I insult you from time to time because in military science you dont just blow up the train. You blow up the track the train runs on. You blow up the fuel stations the trains rely on.

So yeah I can go low and I can go high.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 02-16-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. I'll bite.

Name them.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

You try to play both sides. You try to eat the white supremacist cake. But you also have a nibble on the anti racist cake.

So when anyone accuses you of anything because you've eaten everyone's cake, you say "hang on, im eaten your cake"

And I asked el kabong to name the universities or colleges were blk ppl are getting in with lower scores and guess what?

And that's the thing about racism. It's works because of silence. See racism for the most part is not an angry thing.

Racism is a generally a calm thing. But the white media always shows racism as this buffoonish n cartoonish n over the top type racism. Django unchained and American History X type racism. No they're white extremists.

And I know he's (el kabong) is probably trawling google trying to find anything.

And yes I insult you from time to time because in military science you dont just blow up the train. You blow up the track the train runs on. You blow up the fuel stations the trains rely on.

Wow...... you certainly have it all figured out.

When does the book come out?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. I'll bite.

Name them.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

To be fair cake is bloody nice
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

OK. I'll bite.

Name them.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

Name the University and black students get in with lower GPAs and test scores SAT, ACT doesn't matter

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. I'll bite.

Name them.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

Oh wait..... thanks!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. I'll bite.

Name them.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

Oh wait..... thanks!
    Can I get that on Kindle

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. I'll bite.

Name them.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not making claim.

Oh wait..... thanks!
    Can I get that on Kindle

Kindle is an Amazon product, and Amazon is owned by Jeff Bezos, a suspected White Supremacist, so................................. no.

Thread Information