Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Yyyyeah so what exactly is "white supremacist" about a system that rewards people with lower GPAs and Test scores than non-White and non-Asian races/ethnicities?

Buying your way into a school isn't a white thing it's a MONEY thing. Making shit grades and still getting into a school just because you're a certain race....that's kinda odd yeah?
OK. I'll bite.

Name the colleges or universities where they rolling out the red carpet for blk ppl n they're letting black ppl in with lower scores than whites ?

Name them.

I know that was directed at El Kabong, but I just couldn't resist.

Let's see..... to my knowledge I've never seen or heard of any college or university rolling out the red carpet for anybody. But that's just me.

As far as this part................

....they're letting black ppl in with lower scores than whites ?

Gee Denilson. I'm going out on a limb here, but you find me any college that's letting in people with lower scores than others they're not letting in...... you give me a call, ok?

We'll have discovered a new scandal.

Hope this helps.
I'm not making claim.

Can that one brain cell fighting for dominance in that thick skull of yours understand that ?

El Kabong - Made the claim. So I'm challenging him to prove it.

Oopsies..... I thought you were all about being above hurling insults.

Does that suddenly vanish when confronted by someone you can't railroad with your White Supremacist fantasies?