https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/un...id=mailsignout

"Universities race to quell outrage over bribery and cheating scandal in admissions"

Ok so let me get this straight. These high-profile, multi-millionaire parents, in order to ensure their kids get into the Yales and Harvards of the country..... hire this individual to basically bribe coaches and falsify entrance exams.... paying hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars.

These don't seem to be very bright people. I mean, is there a guarantee that Junior isn't going to flunk out in his first year at Yale? Or were they planning to forge all his tests and bribe his professors? Even if Junior somehow graduates, how does that translate into success later in life for Junior? Is he going to be able to hold down a job? Obviously, there's very little if any return on their investment here.

I guess it's the ego thing. They must consider it worth half a million dollars to say that Junior is going to Harvard.

Either way, there's plenty of shit to pass around. Many heads will roll before it's all over. So now the universities have been thoroughly embarrassed, even if they had no idea this was happening. Just to have your name mentioned in the scandal is bad enough. Curious to see what crackdowns if any these universities will make.