Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pacquiao doesn’t want Spence

https://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pa...medium=twitter

Pacquiao wants Mayweather, Thurman, Porter, or D. Garcia. For all of you people thinking that Pacquiao beats Spence, we all know now that he wants no part of him. He doesn’t want Crawford either.

Pacquiao is still a solid fighter, but he knows that he isn’t elite anymore and won’t beat the top fighters. I just wish he would go away if he isn’t going to fight the best and just handpick lesser opponents. I didn’t even watch the Broner fight. I was busy that day and had no desire to watch the replay.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao doesn’t want Spence

This is a good thing. Spence is far too young, fresh and good for Manny. He does look stupid being at ringside now.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shouldn’t surprise anyone. I didn’t like Spence calling out porter as his plan b though, who needs to see that.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smart man. He knows he has done very well to scratch his way back and still be sitting center stage and fighting decently enough. No need to be carted off under a horrible beating and restricted to a liquid diet for weeks. It would be good exposure and coin for Spence but he doesn't need Manny to put him over with fans. They seemed to be pushing a Porter match but it feels so so after Porters showing with Ugas. But unification is the way to go because I can't see anyone in the ibf top 12 giving him too much trouble.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is that I don’t want Pacquiao taking away fights from Spence. So if Porter is on his list, Porter is most likely going to pick Pacquiao over Spence because it’s an easier fight and most likely more money.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What’s wrong with that scenario though? Porter vs pac is an interesting enough fight. Spence vs porter is a forgone conclusion. If the fight with Crawford can’t get done, I wouldn’t mind seeing Spence just move up to 154, its an ask but what else is worth doing? There are a bunch of great fights to make there.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This is a good thing. Spence is far too young, fresh and good for Manny. He does look stupid being at ringside now.
    yeah, it's a good thing that a guy can earn big money living off past glories into his 40's without taking on the best. How is this any different to what your mate Floyd does?
    and not only was he at ringside, the cunt gets in the ring and doesn't refuse the challenge. No way on earth after all his years in Boxing is he naïve enough to not realize that being at ringside , that they are gonna call him into the ring.
    The guy is a blagger and a bullshitter of the highest order. Sorry Miles , really don't wish to get into a long drawn out slanging match over this.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information