93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Golovkin v Brandon Adams ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    Hassan or Brandon prefer?
    I think between the three names mentioned here it doesn't matter much which one he takes on. Unless golovkin has capitulated he should beat em all pretty easy, I have never heard of Brandon Adams before this thread though :S..... The French cameroonian would probably be my pick from those options though as those gits are always pretty tough and fit so he'd give golovkin a good workout at least.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Szeremeta may? Business ruin. No longer about best champion

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Szeremeta was talked about last month and it seems nothing confines since then, so it could well be him.. golovkin will probably fight in America so a polish geezer will probably draw better than some no name American just for the fellows with polish ancestry in Chicago or suchlike. ..

I don't mind an old git like golovkin who is coming off a defeat and having to secure a new broadcast deal taking on a sort of warm up fight. I'd vote for him to take on sulecki dazn owns him too, he'll generate intrest in Polska and ex pat poles in America and he's pretty good but just not at the top level and seems to run out of energy in the later rounds, so he'd be a good test for old git golovkin and should provide him a nice ko too.... I suspect dazn is saving him to be the first defence of the golovkin/jacobs/alvarez winner that will occur this year.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andrade should. No risk wait Canelo. Shock part three. GGG get brokened

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They pushed Sulecki Rosado winner for Andrade but he came up with a fracture. Being honest at this point Andrade needs a name to put a main over. He brings a trinket while top dogs sort out so he'll warm it. If Dazn was all on the 'big drama show' they'd make it next out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now Canelo saying that GGG Needs to have a title if he wants to fight Him. like Canelo had a title when he fought GGG! SMFH. You couldn’t make this shit up. I really hope these cunts don’t fight each other ever again.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Now Canelo saying that GGG Needs to have a title if he wants to fight Him. like Canelo had a title when he fought GGG! SMFH. You couldn’t make this shit up. I really hope these cunts don’t fight each other ever again.

Yeah I have no interest in a third fight either. Not surprised that Canelo's calling the shots, though.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Didn’t hear that but I don’t see why Canelo wants a third fight anyways. He can already claim a win over him and I don’t think fighting him a third time is really worth while. I can see him waiting another year and a half since GGG just turned 37. If he waits long enough, GGG will be way too old to have a chance at winning.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    N’Dam isn’t much better. Either way, I don’t have much interest in a fight against a non top guy. When you are at the status of GGG, I expect you to be fighting top guys on the regular. Guys like Charlo get a pass because they can’t just pick their opponents. They get avoided and take what they can get. So GGG and Canelo are both in the same boat to where they are held to a higher standard because they can choose whoever they want to fight. If they don’t fight a certain fighter, it is most likely a duck.
    But people will say it’s a good fight because it leads to the Canelo/Jacobs winner. All the while missing the point that we wanted GGG to rematch Jacobs, that always was the right and fair fight. It took Canelo to do it. The guy we all want to hate is doing what the guy everyone wants to love should have done.

They’ll just keep dropping crap names until we finally give inand say do as you wish. N’Dam is no different then the previous 5 names or the next, f it, fight him.
    Jesus fucking wept. Alvarez is the money fight in the division. After the second time Golovkin got robbed everybody at the top of the division then waits to see what Alvarez wants to do. Nobody in the division including Golovkin is going to make any other fight until they know an Alvarez fight isn't going to happen next. He could have taken an easier fight but took Jacobs. I'm surprised Alvarez didn't do his normal thing of waiting till the fighter has one foot out the door or inventing a new weight division before fighting him but it may well be down to the contract he just signed. So Golovkin has to take whatever else is out there. The guy is a few fights away from retirement and has been making 160 more than half his life. If he wants a keep busy fight after beating Alvarez twice and cleaning out his division then I'm fine with that.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Three of Golovkins last four fights have been against Canelo and Jacobs. This money grabbing "ducker" narrative is silly. He specifically signed with DAZN to get a 3rd Canelo fight (plus they have the other belt holders), he's chasing his "legacy" as well as money, there's not a bigger middleweight match than those two.
    36 years old, name his top 5 opponents. If he was an African American his resume would trashed for his crap opponents. A Kazak deserves equal treatment. Everyone, always, deserves equal treatment

3 decent opponents in an entire career, yeah, he’s earned more weak opponents SMDH. 2 of his 3 big opponents couldn’t win a round against a WW, a WW that started at 130.

I've heard this argument a million times, even before the internet was invented, every "great" fighter who dominates a division gets accused of having a "weak resume/ducking," there's always fighters "they should have fought."

Substitute Golovkin for Hagler, Calzaghe, Hopkins, Roy, Michalczewski, Floyd, Tyson, Naz - It has nothing to do with skin colour or nationality, even ignoring obvious prejudice and bias (hate), boxing fans have always demanded more, there's always someone new coming along.

Golovkin is simply history repeating itself.
    No, GGG had Charlo to fight as mandatory for over a year, didn’t. He had an owed Jacobs rematch, didn’t. He had that whack job Saunders to be undisputed, didn’t. He had his mandatory against Derevyanchenko but instead got stripped to fight yet another never champion 154lber. Should we count all those he fought? If he actually fought the MWs he would be good. But he looked above and below for easy pickings. Or do you deny he looked to go up as far back as Steiglitz? Then was focused on the division, but fought Ouma, Fuchigami, Proksa, Rosado, Ishida? Not sure how these 154lbers helped him clear out 160. But he couldn’t get a shot from the big names right? Except this leads into Ward wanting to fight him and GGG couldn’t because of 100 different excuses including wanting to clean out 160 which ^, but also, remember Chavez, he was at 168 and GGG was willing to go up, remember Froch, he was willing to go up if Froch would come out of retirement. But he’s focused on cleaning out 160, except for if you look at what he did or what he was willing to do. But here you are, GGGs just a victim of circumstances haha, so predictable. Yep, he’s just like Hagler. Hagler had a ton of fights available to him but didn’t. Since it’s the same to you, how about you name the great MW fights Hagler didn’t accept.

I expect you to switch your argument and not name, prove me wrong.
    Are you kidding? You've inadvertently proved my point.

What did I say? "History repeating itself." Meaning? You're a fan acting like a spoilt child because you "hate" a particular fighter, therefore go to any lengths to twist and sour anything they do.

If Golovkin hadn't fought Canelo and Jacobs you'd make the exact same posts claiming he's "ducking" them.

You're arguments are the same boring old rubbish every spoilt child fan spews out in an attempt to discredit guys they don't like. You proved my point. Look how easy it is - Hagler "ducked" Herol Graham (his mandatory) and Sumbu Kalambay. Now if I hated Hagler like you hate Golovkin I could convince a load of fans why Hagler isn't the great champion he's portrayed as. But that's silly. Why? Because he made the fights that made most sense (lucrative) during his era, just as Golovkin has and every other great.

Hagler-Leonard (Canelo) is a much bigger deal in the history of boxing than what Hagler-Graham (Charlo) would have been
    Last edited by Fenster; 04-12-2019 at 01:54 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jermall hide away to Korobov?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Korobov deserves a rematch and Charlo should want one, that fight was a big knock backwards for the momentum of Charlo.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Korobov deserves a rematch and Charlo should want one, that fight was a big knock backwards for the momentum of Charlo.
    I think it was an unfortunate fight for Charlo. Korobov is a solid fighter who was thrown in late so Charlo didn’t train properly for him and his brother just got robbed a half hour before the fight which I think affected him big time. I still thought that Charlo won.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Draw best can me give Jermall. No see win. 119-108 judge drunk or drug must be take

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly had Charlo winning by 8-4 or 7-5

Korobov just was not busy enough in the second half of the fight and I was disappointed

And I don't think the other Charlo was robbed. The other guy was dictating the entire fight almost.

Thread Information