Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  48
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 192

Thread: Joshua v Ruiz

Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,565
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    352
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I will be having a flutter on Ruiz if he is long odds.
    Bet365 has ruis 125/1 for the first 2 rounds then 150/1 thereafter. The combination round odds don't work out maths wise as good value, so I just had a £ a round.
    18/1 Ruiz by ko , hmm may go for a late win at those odds.
    Ruiz does have a good chin and engine £20 on that isn't a bad flutter.
    Ruiz doesn’t have great power though. I just think that there’s no way Ruiz wins. I don’t see the knockout and even if he bests AJ, he won’t get the decision

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,206
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    367
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I will be having a flutter on Ruiz if he is long odds.
    Bet365 has ruis 125/1 for the first 2 rounds then 150/1 thereafter. The combination round odds don't work out maths wise as good value, so I just had a £ a round.
    18/1 Ruiz by ko , hmm may go for a late win at those odds.
    Ruiz does have a good chin and engine £20 on that isn't a bad flutter.
    Ruiz doesn’t have great power though. I just think that there’s no way Ruiz wins. I don’t see the knockout and even if he bests AJ, he won’t get the decision
    Good odds are not reason for bad bets.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Windsor
    Posts
    843
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    847
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I will be having a flutter on Ruiz if he is long odds.
    Bet365 has ruis 125/1 for the first 2 rounds then 150/1 thereafter. The combination round odds don't work out maths wise as good value, so I just had a £ a round.
    18/1 Ruiz by ko , hmm may go for a late win at those odds.
    Ruiz does have a good chin and engine £20 on that isn't a bad flutter.
    Ruiz doesn’t have great power though. I just think that there’s no way Ruiz wins. I don’t see the knockout and even if he bests AJ, he won’t get the decision
    Good odds are not reason for bad bets.
    Good quote, but these are not 'serious' bets, they are what we brits call 'flutters', ie you think there could be an upset, it is a 2 horse race after all, and how can you find the maximum return for your hunch without laying out serious wedge.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,409
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2140
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I will be having a flutter on Ruiz if he is long odds.
    Bet365 has ruis 125/1 for the first 2 rounds then 150/1 thereafter. The combination round odds don't work out maths wise as good value, so I just had a £ a round.
    18/1 Ruiz by ko , hmm may go for a late win at those odds.
    Ruiz does have a good chin and engine £20 on that isn't a bad flutter.
    Ruiz doesn’t have great power though. I just think that there’s no way Ruiz wins. I don’t see the knockout and even if he bests AJ, he won’t get the decision
    Good odds are not reason for bad bets.
    Good quote, but these are not 'serious' bets, they are what we brits call 'flutters', ie you think there could be an upset, it is a 2 horse race after all, and how can you find the maximum return for your hunch without laying out serious wedge.
    Yes I don't expect Joshua to lose but long odds are always worth a flutter, anyone remember Buster Douglas ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,250
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    634
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    AJ in under six once he starts land clean it's good night chaps.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,565
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    352
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I will be having a flutter on Ruiz if he is long odds.
    Bet365 has ruis 125/1 for the first 2 rounds then 150/1 thereafter. The combination round odds don't work out maths wise as good value, so I just had a £ a round.
    18/1 Ruiz by ko , hmm may go for a late win at those odds.
    Ruiz does have a good chin and engine £20 on that isn't a bad flutter.
    Ruiz doesn’t have great power though. I just think that there’s no way Ruiz wins. I don’t see the knockout and even if he bests AJ, he won’t get the decision
    Good odds are not reason for bad bets.
    Good quote, but these are not 'serious' bets, they are what we brits call 'flutters', ie you think there could be an upset, it is a 2 horse race after all, and how can you find the maximum return for your hunch without laying out serious wedge.
    Yes I don't expect Joshua to lose but long odds are always worth a flutter, anyone remember Buster Douglas ?
    No. Who’s that and what did he do?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,970
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Bit surprised Algieri was all over Coyle like that. Coyle did well to keep on after that early liver shot.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,970
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Does anyone actually watch these Dazn fights. Josh Kelly and Robinson into the 5th looks good.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,970
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Like Robinson in the 5th, 6th felt like Kelly picking his shots between waving his hands around. Both now cut, like to see Kelly tighten up and work more. Getting booed in NY isn't uncommon, but make a better first impression. 7th to Robinson on work rate.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,970
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Kelly 8th on maybe 4,5 cleaner hooks but little else. Scratch and sniff round really with Robinson getting in his own.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,970
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    9th heats up late with Kelly punching well between his long delivery. Robinson is in this one but safe to say he might need KO in this final round. Of course NY and judges and depending on how they take to U.S debut and showmanship .

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,970
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Kelly cut around both eyes? These scores could be clusterfked but can't see either with wide one way win.

    In at 96-95 Kelly and 95-95 x2 maj. draw. Another one.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 06-02-2019 at 02:39 PM.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,843
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    614
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Does anyone actually watch these Dazn fights.
    I do, just about always, I just don't have anything interesting to contribute

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,970
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Does anyone actually watch these Dazn fights.
    I do, just about always, I just don't have anything interesting to contribute
    Me neither I just observe and comment, who cares it's not a job interview . Those free flowing rbr chat ups have def dried up, bring back Wacko .

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,843
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    614
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Does anyone actually watch these Dazn fights.
    I do, just about always, I just don't have anything interesting to contribute
    Me neither I just observe and comment, who cares it's not a job interview . Those free flowing rbr chat ups have def dried up, bring back Wacko .
    You provide good rambles and excellent analogies, I like reading these posts. I vary in how much I post, not. Really interested in this card to post much tonight, and I still have many beer left :S... But good work, keep the forum going!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Joshua vs Ruiz Jr and Wilder vs Povetkin!
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2018, 03:44 AM
  2. Haye/Ruiz
    By Wadeb_21 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:57 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:31 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:45 PM
  5. Ruiz-Liakhovich not done!
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:18 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing