Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Thread: The Strange News Thread

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    No. I can see guinea pig, as a stretch from rabbit which I have eaten and like it. But ice cream?? Something just don't lend themselves well to ice cream.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    790
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Speaking of ice cream, I read once they have some place in China and oddly enough also in Merida Venezuela that has something like 1,000 flavors of ice cream among those flavors are things like kimchi ice cream and sushi ice cream and I also saw a raw squid ice cream colored black in its own ink

    Gross!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    I watched El Camino, the Breaking Bad film, follows Jesse after the final season. Nothing great.
    They live, We sleep

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,601
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    579
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I watched El Camino, the Breaking Bad film, follows Jesse after the final season. Nothing great.
    I watched it but I never saw the breaking bad series so i was behind. It stood alone OK but nothing great. Probably a good move for Netflix they have some big competition coming and need some major moves. This breaking bad writer or director is a good pick

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I watched El Camino, the Breaking Bad film, follows Jesse after the final season. Nothing great.

    Oh CRAP! My wife was just telling me about that series earlier today. Breaking Bad remains one of my favorite series, so too bad this one isn't up to snuff.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Haha just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.
    They live, We sleep

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    That's ok. I just realized El Camino is a movie and not a series.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    That's ok. I just realized El Camino is a movie and not a series.
    Yea it's a movie, it's ok if you were a fan of the series. Has some old faces.
    They live, We sleep

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,632
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Did you read about the Irish fella who was being buried, the attendees friends and families in tears and wailing graveside and turns out he made a pre recording that started playing when the coffin was being lowered...'Let me out..let me out..let me out' . I haven't seen the vid but THAT is living. That's how I want to go.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,718
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    I do not know if people watched it over the weekend but the Ethiopian Eliud Kipchoge broke the two-hour marathon mark which was an incredible feat. He did have runners with him to keep pace, there was a green laser light which marked his pace, road markings and the conditions were good for running in Vienna. It was not classed as an official record but the fact that it was done is an amazing feat.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/50025543
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Did you read about the Irish fella who was being buried, the attendees friends and families in tears and wailing graveside and turns out he made a pre recording that started playing when the coffin was being lowered...'Let me out..let me out..let me out' . I haven't seen the vid but THAT is living. That's how I want to go.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do not know if people watched it over the weekend but the Ethiopian Eliud Kipchoge broke the two-hour marathon mark which was an incredible feat. He did have runners with him to keep pace, there was a green laser light which marked his pace, road markings and the conditions were good for running in Vienna. It was not classed as an official record but the fact that it was done is an amazing feat.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/50025543

    Yeah, that's amazing. Just finishing one of those damn things is hard enough. Averaging just over 4.6 minutes per mile is just incredibly insane.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,718
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do not know if people watched it over the weekend but the Ethiopian Eliud Kipchoge broke the two-hour marathon mark which was an incredible feat. He did have runners with him to keep pace, there was a green laser light which marked his pace, road markings and the conditions were good for running in Vienna. It was not classed as an official record but the fact that it was done is an amazing feat.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/50025543

    Yeah, that's amazing. Just finishing one of those damn things is hard enough. Averaging just over 4.6 minutes per mile is just incredibly insane.
    I think they are querying his trainers to see if they gave him an unfair advantage which is ridiculous considering all the other help/aid he was getting.

    Roger Bannister, when he did his under 4 minute mile, had pace makers with him so whilst it is not an official record showed that it was achievable.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    790
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Strange News Thread

    Green laser = unfair advance, for who IN a marathon gets the luxuries of getting guides like that?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 11:06 AM
  2. HORRIBLE NEWS and GLORIOUS NEWS (SHOWTIME/pacquiao mosley)
    By SalTheButcher in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:08 PM
  3. Sad news about Nick Charles/Some Good News Now
    By OumaFan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 09:38 AM
  4. Something strange
    By Douglas in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 04:25 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing