'THANKS TO GOD' Dillian Whyte: Oscar Rivas wants loss to ‘Body Snatcher’ erased from record after discovering heavyweight’s alleged failed UKAD test

Should reports that Dillian Whyte failed a drugs test be true, Oscar Rivas wants his loss to the Brit erased.

While nothing is confirmed yet, it is alleged Whyte failed a UKAD drugs test three days before beating Rivas at the O2.

Eddie Hearn has seemingly denied this claim by insisting both UKAD and VADA rigorously tested both men before the clash, and they both passed.

Whyte defeated Rivas via unanimous decision despite being knocked down in the ninth round, handing the Colombian heavyweight the first defeat of his career, while it also saw Whyte become the mandatory challenger to Deontay Wilder’s WBC heavyweight title and that’s a position Rivas now wants in addition to his record returned.

“The only thing to do is wait for what the International Commission of Boxing say because these are things that are really very anti-sporting,” Rivas told

“I think yes, if they want we will try and fight for the same title. Thanks to God I’ll continue unbeaten.

“The truth is this defeat caused me a bit of distress but the support of the people pushes me on, we have to go forward.”

Wilder has also had his say on the news. In a lengthy and expletive-laden statement he wrote: “Now here you have a fighter that has been recently reported of taking PED’s (Performance Enhancements Drugs).

“In fact it was said he had over more than 1 substance in his body. This fighter has been caught before using PED’s so this is his second attempt.

“This s*** has to stop… The bleeding has to stop somewhere, we just had a fighter to f****** die in the ring because of taking too many blows to the head and you have idiots like Dillian Whyte who want to CHEAT just to come up in his career because he’s not good enough to do it alone,” Wilder added, referring to the death of boxer Maxim Dadashev on Tuesday morning from brain injuries.

He continued: “Oscar Rivas was his opponent that Dillian fought recently on drugs in which Oscar dropped this drug user and almost beat him, so Mr Whyte all that and the s*** half way worked you still got put on your ass!!! I’d get my money back!!!

“He’s been claiming to want to fight me but the question is, if you’re doping with a non champion just imagine what you will try to use if you had the chance to fight me? (Overdose).

“Him and his promoter Eddie Hearn gave the WBC Boxing & Mauricio Sulaiman hell while all along this MF has been cheating, smh then have the audacity to try and snitch on his countryman and accuse him of doing drugs when he himself is doing it as well.

“On top of that his promoter tried his best to cover this up before Whyte’s recent fight. Somebody come and look at this s***… I get criticised about saying things like ‘Ima kill you’ and mean it but without any substance whatsoever in my body but here you have so many fighters, the likes of Dillian Whyte that flood their body with PED’s just to advance to the next level, while committing an attempt to murder but want to speak against PED users smh, GTFOH.

“Lmao… boxing’s a place where you can hate it but love it all at the same damn time. Donkey Of The Year!!!”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/5...as-fails-ukad/