Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 333

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,588
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Why did Robinson punch an England fan? Is this something new?
    Yes, last week I think. England away game in Portugal, an England fan gives him some verbal from a distance. Tommeh goes up to fan and punches him to the ground. Other England fans around him say "that was uncalled for... No need for that"

    Tommeh goes straight onto SpewTube and claims the guy was getting in his face blah de blah.

    Can't play video from phone but there is footage up in a few places.

    Same as the milkshake bollocks. Yes OK don't throw milkshake at someone but then two blokes holding the Asian fella as Tommeh repeatedly punches him and for his sycophantic boyfriends on here it's apparently all good.

    Ridiculous hypocrisy.
    If Robinson was repeatedly punching him then the chap would be in a hospital milking it and Robinson no doubt arrested himself. Instead the chap was recorded more than happy in a taxi a little while later completely fine. Unless Robinson punches like Malignaggi.
    It's on video and clear as day. You saw it with your own eyes. Look at any non Tommy propaganda for a change and you can see for yourself.

    You will still justify it, the same as you will for Farrage, Boris etc.

    Amazing cognitive dissonance.

    So, why was Mr Milkshake not black and blue and in a hospital milkshaking it for all it was worth? Because he was barely grazed and the police drove him away not to a hospital, but to his friends so he could have a good laugh. Look, he barely landed anything as security dragged the little punk away. Maybe a punch at best. Again, would you not respond in the same way? I know my immediate reaction would be to swing. I think it would be the reaction of most people to being attacked. You have the right to defend yourself. This is The Guardian which is toss, but it is all the same.

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,173
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    There is no evidence Robinson was attacked. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

    The fan shouted "You don't represent England fans Tommy, you don't represent me"

    Tommy and his mates then threw drink all over him.

    Then Tommy runs up


    Runs up

    Runs up to the guy and sucker punches him from behind.

    Like I said for you Tommy can do no wrong. Its beyond ridiculous.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,399
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2795
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The morally superior "lefties" created this current climate through blatant double standards. When "we" make edgy jokes it's hilarious, when they make edgy jokes it should be censored, they're disgusting evil dangerous "racist" bad people. Our violence is justified, their violence is because they're lowlife animals. I am better than you.

    Jonathan Pie and Ricky Gervais and Cleese and all the smart ones could see where this was heading when Count Duck got arrested. All these "free speech" merchants - Caralagon, PJW - have been handed the moral high ground, as they're the ones defending Jo Brand.

    The police are investigating Brand. How ridiculous they cry whilst just last year sneering at the "evil nazi racist pug man. Hypocrites. Ridiculous hypocrites.

    As for Farage, it doesn't matter if he's a hypocrite, he's been handed a massive open goal, he can play the victim and his audience will lap up every bit. Poor Nigel.
    I agree with most of this but the fact is sometimes violence is justified, there is no such thing as absolute free speech and the moral superiority arrogance is not just the preserve of lefties.
    Without doubt "righties" are massive hypocrites too. "Snowflake," "snowflake," "snowflake" now they're crying for someone to be arrested for a joke (not the smart ones, obviously, even Lyle didn't fall for it)

    "Sometimes violence is justified?" I'm talking about self-righteous pricks, like the middle-class, "educated" mob at the Trump protest, who scream "Nazi," "racist," "facist," then start physically attacking people for wearing a red hat.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,173
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Gandalf I am not on YouTube boasting about getting hundreds of thousands of pounds from American alt right media companies. I don't go around in a mossad t-shirt taking selfies on top of an Israeli rank. I don't hold rallies to encourage people to turn on their neighbors. If I am out with my Mrs pushing her in her wheelchair it would be a bit weird if someone threw a milkshake at me.

    If they did I would not have a bunch of my mates hold someone down for me to punch them either.

    Weird logic.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,588
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no evidence Robinson was attacked. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

    The fan shouted "You don't represent England fans Tommy, you don't represent me"

    Tommy and his mates then threw drink all over him.

    Then Tommy runs up


    Runs up

    Runs up to the guy and sucker punches him from behind.

    Like I said for you Tommy can do no wrong. Its beyond ridiculous.
    You are being selective. The guy said more than that and paid the price. Take a look at the slow motion replays. If you had just been knocked to the ground would your friends be smiling as though they had won a prize? The guy was looking for trouble and seemed to get what he wanted.

    https://www.tr.news/group-of-friends...d-provocation/
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,173
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The morally superior "lefties" created this current climate through blatant double standards. When "we" make edgy jokes it's hilarious, when they make edgy jokes it should be censored, they're disgusting evil dangerous "racist" bad people. Our violence is justified, their violence is because they're lowlife animals. I am better than you.

    Jonathan Pie and Ricky Gervais and Cleese and all the smart ones could see where this was heading when Count Duck got arrested. All these "free speech" merchants - Caralagon, PJW - have been handed the moral high ground, as they're the ones defending Jo Brand.

    The police are investigating Brand. How ridiculous they cry whilst just last year sneering at the "evil nazi racist pug man. Hypocrites. Ridiculous hypocrites.

    As for Farage, it doesn't matter if he's a hypocrite, he's been handed a massive open goal, he can play the victim and his audience will lap up every bit. Poor Nigel.
    I agree with most of this but the fact is sometimes violence is justified, there is no such thing as absolute free speech and the moral superiority arrogance is not just the preserve of lefties.
    Without doubt "righties" are massive hypocrites too. "Snowflake," "snowflake," "snowflake" now they're crying for someone to be arrested for a joke (not the smart ones, obviously, even Lyle didn't fall for it)

    "Sometimes violence is justified?" I'm talking about self-righteous pricks, like the middle-class, "educated" mob at the Trump protest, who scream "Nazi," "racist," "facist," then start physically attacking people for wearing a red hat.
    Even that attack though is down to the edit. That same guy is trying to pull placards out of people's hands seconds before.

    Plenty of working class people on that march. Not everyone who disagrees with right wing populism are champagne Socialists.

    And yes fascists, racists and neo Nazis are real and you cannot be a pacafist with cunts like them.

    Even El Kabong though defends the silencing of the free press and the censorship of art. In the Trump thread he is arguing that Corbyn refusing to back the removal of a mural showing the illuminati/deep state/bankers is proof he hates the Jews.

    Mental.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,173
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no evidence Robinson was attacked. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

    The fan shouted "You don't represent England fans Tommy, you don't represent me"

    Tommy and his mates then threw drink all over him.

    Then Tommy runs up


    Runs up

    Runs up to the guy and sucker punches him from behind.

    Like I said for you Tommy can do no wrong. Its beyond ridiculous.
    You are being selective. The guy said more than that and paid the price. Take a look at the slow motion replays. If you had just been knocked to the ground would your friends be smiling as though they had won a prize? The guy was looking for trouble and seemed to get what he wanted.

    https://www.tr.news/group-of-friends...d-provocation/
    Tommy Robinson News? (:

    And I am the one being selective? Where is Tommehs wife? Where are the threats?

    You are using your own argument against yourself. I thought people could say what they like? I thought you said it was not excusable to throw milkshake at someone because that is so dangerous and violent and yet punching someone is fine?

    You are allowed to admit you got it wrong Gandalf.

    Tommy is a cunt.

    Simples.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,399
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2795
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The morally superior "lefties" created this current climate through blatant double standards. When "we" make edgy jokes it's hilarious, when they make edgy jokes it should be censored, they're disgusting evil dangerous "racist" bad people. Our violence is justified, their violence is because they're lowlife animals. I am better than you.

    Jonathan Pie and Ricky Gervais and Cleese and all the smart ones could see where this was heading when Count Duck got arrested. All these "free speech" merchants - Caralagon, PJW - have been handed the moral high ground, as they're the ones defending Jo Brand.

    The police are investigating Brand. How ridiculous they cry whilst just last year sneering at the "evil nazi racist pug man. Hypocrites. Ridiculous hypocrites.

    As for Farage, it doesn't matter if he's a hypocrite, he's been handed a massive open goal, he can play the victim and his audience will lap up every bit. Poor Nigel.
    I agree with most of this but the fact is sometimes violence is justified, there is no such thing as absolute free speech and the moral superiority arrogance is not just the preserve of lefties.
    Without doubt "righties" are massive hypocrites too. "Snowflake," "snowflake," "snowflake" now they're crying for someone to be arrested for a joke (not the smart ones, obviously, even Lyle didn't fall for it)

    "Sometimes violence is justified?" I'm talking about self-righteous pricks, like the middle-class, "educated" mob at the Trump protest, who scream "Nazi," "racist," "facist," then start physically attacking people for wearing a red hat.
    Even that attack though is down to the edit. That same guy is trying to pull placards out of people's hands seconds before.

    Plenty of working class people on that march. Not everyone who disagrees with right wing populism are champagne Socialists.

    And yes fascists, racists and neo Nazis are real and you cannot be a pacafist with cunts like them.

    Even El Kabong though defends the silencing of the free press and the censorship of art. In the Trump thread he is arguing that Corbyn refusing to back the removal of a mural showing the illuminati/deep state/bankers is proof he hates the Jews.

    Mental.
    As long as you don't cry when they fight back? As long as you accept Jeremy Corbyn is fair game to be attacked for "racism" as well as Farage or Boris?

    There's people on here who've been accused of "racism" - Beanz, Fenster, Master, Lyle, Al, Miles, Tito, Wally, Ron, Dia, Smash, Dennilson etc... I don't think anyone deserves to be duffed up (even Tito), considering everyone mentioned will deny they're racist.

    Leftwing/rightwing? Which "racist" is the worst baddie?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,588
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3115
    Cool Clicks

    Post Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no evidence Robinson was attacked. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

    The fan shouted "You don't represent England fans Tommy, you don't represent me"

    Tommy and his mates then threw drink all over him.

    Then Tommy runs up


    Runs up

    Runs up to the guy and sucker punches him from behind.

    Like I said for you Tommy can do no wrong. Its beyond ridiculous.
    You are being selective. The guy said more than that and paid the price. Take a look at the slow motion replays. If you had just been knocked to the ground would your friends be smiling as though they had won a prize? The guy was looking for trouble and seemed to get what he wanted.

    https://www.tr.news/group-of-friends...d-provocation/
    Tommy Robinson News? (:

    And I am the one being selective? Where is Tommehs wife? Where are the threats?

    You are using your own argument against yourself. I thought people could say what they like? I thought you said it was not excusable to throw milkshake at someone because that is so dangerous and violent and yet punching someone is fine?

    You are allowed to admit you got it wrong Gandalf.

    Tommy is a cunt.

    Simples.
    Better to get it from the horses mouth than the pigs arse, right?

    So, in other words you are just going to go on the few seconds given to you by the mainstream and completely refuse to believe anything to the contrary? Fair enough. The man was looking to get a reaction and who knows how far he would have gone, they admitted they had been drinking. They seemed delighted. Strange reaction, right? Would you grin as your friend is knocked to the floor or would you do something?

    I keep repeating, but would you take chances with you wife in that situation? Don't talk about Israel, I am sure the drunk guy could not place Israel on a map. You would defend yourself just as you admitted when some chap Googled your hometown and you said that you didn't fancy going to prison for fighting him. So, don't call me out for the double standards.

    Tommy Robinson was not abusing the guy with the milkshake, he was asking him why he thought it was okay to push into women and be all over the place as he was earlier in the day. It is a bit different to pissed up football fans, especially British ones. The guy had been doing it again and again and Robinson said 'Enough'.

    No complaints.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,173
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no evidence Robinson was attacked. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

    The fan shouted "You don't represent England fans Tommy, you don't represent me"

    Tommy and his mates then threw drink all over him.

    Then Tommy runs up


    Runs up

    Runs up to the guy and sucker punches him from behind.

    Like I said for you Tommy can do no wrong. Its beyond ridiculous.
    You are being selective. The guy said more than that and paid the price. Take a look at the slow motion replays. If you had just been knocked to the ground would your friends be smiling as though they had won a prize? The guy was looking for trouble and seemed to get what he wanted.

    https://www.tr.news/group-of-friends...d-provocation/
    Tommy Robinson News? (:

    And I am the one being selective? Where is Tommehs wife? Where are the threats?

    You are using your own argument against yourself. I thought people could say what they like? I thought you said it was not excusable to throw milkshake at someone because that is so dangerous and violent and yet punching someone is fine?

    You are allowed to admit you got it wrong Gandalf.

    Tommy is a cunt.

    Simples.
    Better to get it from the horses mouth than the pigs arse, right?

    So, in other words you are just going to go on the few seconds given to you by the mainstream and completely refuse to believe anything to the contrary? Fair enough. The man was looking to get a reaction and who knows how far he would have gone, they admitted they had been drinking. They seemed delighted. Strange reaction, right? Would you grin as your friend is knocked to the floor or would you do something?

    I keep repeating, but would you take chances with you wife in that situation? Don't talk about Israel, I am sure the drunk guy could not place Israel on a map. You would defend yourself just as you admitted when some chap Googled your hometown and you said that you didn't fancy going to prison for fighting him. So, don't call me out for the double standards.

    Tommy Robinson was not abusing the guy with the milkshake, he was asking him why he thought it was okay to push into women and be all over the place as he was earlier in the day. It is a bit different to pissed up football fans, especially British ones. The guy had been doing it again and again and Robinson said 'Enough'.

    No complaints.
    What are you wittering on about?

    You can't possibly pretend that a news outlet called Tommy Robinson News is going to give you the unvarnished truth about Tommy. He has went to prison on more than one occasion for telling lies you numpty.

    Even so.


    Lets just use the video YOU linked to.

    What does it show?

    Tommies mates Saying that's him and Tommy going up and punching the guy.

    Absolutely no evidence of the guy even approaching Robinson let alone getting in his face or threatening him.

    What you are saying is if someone disagrees verbally with Robinson and calls him a fascist or says


    'You don't represent me Tommy..you don represent the English'


    It is OK for Tommy to punch that person in the face?


    and the absolute cheek of you acting like an apologist for the arsehole saying

    'The guy had been drinking who knows what he would have done' So a pre-emptive strike is OK then? SO it's no OK to have a drink? So TOmmy the pathetic weasel coke head cunt that he is can never ever do no any wrong? OS even though the bloke never laid a hand on Tommy it is OK for him to punch him? Fucking listen to yourself

    This is the fucking disgraceful cherry on the cake though

    "It is a bit different to pissed up football fans, especially British ones. The guy had been doing it again and again and Robinson said 'Enough'. "


    You obviously literally believe Tommy is Jebus at this point and are willing to throw the British and the English with them under the bus to score a touchdown like some weird Yankophile.

    What a bizarre man you are.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,173
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The morally superior "lefties" created this current climate through blatant double standards. When "we" make edgy jokes it's hilarious, when they make edgy jokes it should be censored, they're disgusting evil dangerous "racist" bad people. Our violence is justified, their violence is because they're lowlife animals. I am better than you.

    Jonathan Pie and Ricky Gervais and Cleese and all the smart ones could see where this was heading when Count Duck got arrested. All these "free speech" merchants - Caralagon, PJW - have been handed the moral high ground, as they're the ones defending Jo Brand.

    The police are investigating Brand. How ridiculous they cry whilst just last year sneering at the "evil nazi racist pug man. Hypocrites. Ridiculous hypocrites.

    As for Farage, it doesn't matter if he's a hypocrite, he's been handed a massive open goal, he can play the victim and his audience will lap up every bit. Poor Nigel.
    I agree with most of this but the fact is sometimes violence is justified, there is no such thing as absolute free speech and the moral superiority arrogance is not just the preserve of lefties.
    Without doubt "righties" are massive hypocrites too. "Snowflake," "snowflake," "snowflake" now they're crying for someone to be arrested for a joke (not the smart ones, obviously, even Lyle didn't fall for it)

    "Sometimes violence is justified?" I'm talking about self-righteous pricks, like the middle-class, "educated" mob at the Trump protest, who scream "Nazi," "racist," "facist," then start physically attacking people for wearing a red hat.
    Even that attack though is down to the edit. That same guy is trying to pull placards out of people's hands seconds before.

    Plenty of working class people on that march. Not everyone who disagrees with right wing populism are champagne Socialists.

    And yes fascists, racists and neo Nazis are real and you cannot be a pacafist with cunts like them.

    Even El Kabong though defends the silencing of the free press and the censorship of art. In the Trump thread he is arguing that Corbyn refusing to back the removal of a mural showing the illuminati/deep state/bankers is proof he hates the Jews.

    Mental.
    As long as you don't cry when they fight back? As long as you accept Jeremy Corbyn is fair game to be attacked for "racism" as well as Farage or Boris?

    There's people on here who've been accused of "racism" - Beanz, Fenster, Master, Lyle, Al, Miles, Tito, Wally, Ron, Dia, Smash, Dennilson etc... I don't think anyone deserves to be duffed up (even Tito), considering everyone mentioned will deny they're racist.

    Leftwing/rightwing? Which "racist" is the worst baddie?
    The racist that will at the drop of a hat attack somebody for being Black or a Jew or a Pikey. Where did I say it was fair game to attack Farrage and Boris? And of course it would be daft to cry if people fight back. I am talking about people that attack people already, that have killed an MP, that set fire to synagogues, that will gang up on Asian people. It's not some hypothetical bollocks just because El Kabong pretends it is. You are acting like there is no such thing as actual violent racists.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,588
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no evidence Robinson was attacked. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

    The fan shouted "You don't represent England fans Tommy, you don't represent me"

    Tommy and his mates then threw drink all over him.

    Then Tommy runs up


    Runs up

    Runs up to the guy and sucker punches him from behind.

    Like I said for you Tommy can do no wrong. Its beyond ridiculous.
    You are being selective. The guy said more than that and paid the price. Take a look at the slow motion replays. If you had just been knocked to the ground would your friends be smiling as though they had won a prize? The guy was looking for trouble and seemed to get what he wanted.

    https://www.tr.news/group-of-friends...d-provocation/
    Tommy Robinson News? (:

    And I am the one being selective? Where is Tommehs wife? Where are the threats?

    You are using your own argument against yourself. I thought people could say what they like? I thought you said it was not excusable to throw milkshake at someone because that is so dangerous and violent and yet punching someone is fine?

    You are allowed to admit you got it wrong Gandalf.

    Tommy is a cunt.

    Simples.
    Better to get it from the horses mouth than the pigs arse, right?

    So, in other words you are just going to go on the few seconds given to you by the mainstream and completely refuse to believe anything to the contrary? Fair enough. The man was looking to get a reaction and who knows how far he would have gone, they admitted they had been drinking. They seemed delighted. Strange reaction, right? Would you grin as your friend is knocked to the floor or would you do something?

    I keep repeating, but would you take chances with you wife in that situation? Don't talk about Israel, I am sure the drunk guy could not place Israel on a map. You would defend yourself just as you admitted when some chap Googled your hometown and you said that you didn't fancy going to prison for fighting him. So, don't call me out for the double standards.

    Tommy Robinson was not abusing the guy with the milkshake, he was asking him why he thought it was okay to push into women and be all over the place as he was earlier in the day. It is a bit different to pissed up football fans, especially British ones. The guy had been doing it again and again and Robinson said 'Enough'.

    No complaints.
    What are you wittering on about?

    You can't possibly pretend that a news outlet called Tommy Robinson News is going to give you the unvarnished truth about Tommy. He has went to prison on more than one occasion for telling lies you numpty.

    Even so.


    Lets just use the video YOU linked to.

    What does it show?

    Tommies mates Saying that's him and Tommy going up and punching the guy.

    Absolutely no evidence of the guy even approaching Robinson let alone getting in his face or threatening him.

    What you are saying is if someone disagrees verbally with Robinson and calls him a fascist or says


    'You don't represent me Tommy..you don represent the English'


    It is OK for Tommy to punch that person in the face?


    and the absolute cheek of you acting like an apologist for the arsehole saying

    'The guy had been drinking who knows what he would have done' So a pre-emptive strike is OK then? SO it's no OK to have a drink? So TOmmy the pathetic weasel coke head cunt that he is can never ever do no any wrong? OS even though the bloke never laid a hand on Tommy it is OK for him to punch him? Fucking listen to yourself

    This is the fucking disgraceful cherry on the cake though

    "It is a bit different to pissed up football fans, especially British ones. The guy had been doing it again and again and Robinson said 'Enough'. "


    You obviously literally believe Tommy is Jebus at this point and are willing to throw the British and the English with them under the bus to score a touchdown like some weird Yankophile.

    What a bizarre man you are.
    If some pissed up man starts having a go at you in public are you going to sit there and take it? I highly doubt it. I hate to say it, but maybe Brock should test that out sometime just to see where you really stand on the issue. I think you would defend yourself and your family and I wouldn't blame you. That is basically my stance here.

    I think you basically have a problem with Robinson full stop and think anyone is entitled to take a pop at him and seldom have an issue with that yet when he does something back you get all upset.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,173
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no evidence Robinson was attacked. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

    The fan shouted "You don't represent England fans Tommy, you don't represent me"

    Tommy and his mates then threw drink all over him.

    Then Tommy runs up


    Runs up

    Runs up to the guy and sucker punches him from behind.

    Like I said for you Tommy can do no wrong. Its beyond ridiculous.
    You are being selective. The guy said more than that and paid the price. Take a look at the slow motion replays. If you had just been knocked to the ground would your friends be smiling as though they had won a prize? The guy was looking for trouble and seemed to get what he wanted.

    https://www.tr.news/group-of-friends...d-provocation/
    Tommy Robinson News? (:

    And I am the one being selective? Where is Tommehs wife? Where are the threats?

    You are using your own argument against yourself. I thought people could say what they like? I thought you said it was not excusable to throw milkshake at someone because that is so dangerous and violent and yet punching someone is fine?

    You are allowed to admit you got it wrong Gandalf.

    Tommy is a cunt.

    Simples.
    Better to get it from the horses mouth than the pigs arse, right?

    So, in other words you are just going to go on the few seconds given to you by the mainstream and completely refuse to believe anything to the contrary? Fair enough. The man was looking to get a reaction and who knows how far he would have gone, they admitted they had been drinking. They seemed delighted. Strange reaction, right? Would you grin as your friend is knocked to the floor or would you do something?

    I keep repeating, but would you take chances with you wife in that situation? Don't talk about Israel, I am sure the drunk guy could not place Israel on a map. You would defend yourself just as you admitted when some chap Googled your hometown and you said that you didn't fancy going to prison for fighting him. So, don't call me out for the double standards.

    Tommy Robinson was not abusing the guy with the milkshake, he was asking him why he thought it was okay to push into women and be all over the place as he was earlier in the day. It is a bit different to pissed up football fans, especially British ones. The guy had been doing it again and again and Robinson said 'Enough'.

    No complaints.
    What are you wittering on about?

    You can't possibly pretend that a news outlet called Tommy Robinson News is going to give you the unvarnished truth about Tommy. He has went to prison on more than one occasion for telling lies you numpty.

    Even so.


    Lets just use the video YOU linked to.

    What does it show?

    Tommies mates Saying that's him and Tommy going up and punching the guy.

    Absolutely no evidence of the guy even approaching Robinson let alone getting in his face or threatening him.

    What you are saying is if someone disagrees verbally with Robinson and calls him a fascist or says


    'You don't represent me Tommy..you don represent the English'


    It is OK for Tommy to punch that person in the face?


    and the absolute cheek of you acting like an apologist for the arsehole saying

    'The guy had been drinking who knows what he would have done' So a pre-emptive strike is OK then? SO it's no OK to have a drink? So TOmmy the pathetic weasel coke head cunt that he is can never ever do no any wrong? OS even though the bloke never laid a hand on Tommy it is OK for him to punch him? Fucking listen to yourself

    This is the fucking disgraceful cherry on the cake though

    "It is a bit different to pissed up football fans, especially British ones. The guy had been doing it again and again and Robinson said 'Enough'. "


    You obviously literally believe Tommy is Jebus at this point and are willing to throw the British and the English with them under the bus to score a touchdown like some weird Yankophile.

    What a bizarre man you are.
    If some pissed up man starts having a go at you in public are you going to sit there and take it? I highly doubt it. I hate to say it, but maybe Brock should test that out sometime just to see where you really stand on the issue. I think you would defend yourself and your family and I wouldn't blame you. That is basically my stance here.

    I think you basically have a problem with Robinson full stop and think anyone is entitled to take a pop at him and seldom have an issue with that yet when he does something back you get all upset.
    Of course I do as a proud English man and it is a fucking disgrace that you do not. Shame on you. You are taking Robinsons word for it. No evidence. The only evidence is Tommy approaching the bloke and sucker punching him. He put himself into the position he is in.

    And now you are egging Brock on. Fucking hell man you have no morals at all. Brock already thinks everything is other people's fault and now you are pretending that I am somehow deserving of having him come and threaten me. What a stupid thing to say.

    You are wrong Gandalf. Just admit it.

    You cannot excuse Tommy forever.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,588
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    You do not believe in borders. You are not a proud Englishman. I think Tommy Robinson who is against open borders and maintaining his culture is a proud Englishman.

    I believe Robinson. If you would read his book you will see he is more sinned against than sinning. However, he is not without sin. His biggest sin was of course speaking out. He seems quite human and able to admit his flaws.

    As for saying I have no morals. Well, that is where you jump off the deep end again. All I am saying is that I do not believe you when you say you would not punch someone who is harassing you. I think Robinson's response was normal. You even berate him for responding with fury over milkshake attacks. That could have been acid.

    Obviously I would never encourage Brock, but I am just saying I don't think you would sit and wait while someone, pissed up, is goading you, and potentially going to cause harm.

    Robinson has had HUNDREDS of death threats and just last month was attacked several times, was warned by the police of potential attacks and then had the police lead hundreds of Muslims towards him. You can probably see that he does not want to take any chances.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,399
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2795
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The morally superior "lefties" created this current climate through blatant double standards. When "we" make edgy jokes it's hilarious, when they make edgy jokes it should be censored, they're disgusting evil dangerous "racist" bad people. Our violence is justified, their violence is because they're lowlife animals. I am better than you.

    Jonathan Pie and Ricky Gervais and Cleese and all the smart ones could see where this was heading when Count Duck got arrested. All these "free speech" merchants - Caralagon, PJW - have been handed the moral high ground, as they're the ones defending Jo Brand.

    The police are investigating Brand. How ridiculous they cry whilst just last year sneering at the "evil nazi racist pug man. Hypocrites. Ridiculous hypocrites.

    As for Farage, it doesn't matter if he's a hypocrite, he's been handed a massive open goal, he can play the victim and his audience will lap up every bit. Poor Nigel.
    I agree with most of this but the fact is sometimes violence is justified, there is no such thing as absolute free speech and the moral superiority arrogance is not just the preserve of lefties.
    Without doubt "righties" are massive hypocrites too. "Snowflake," "snowflake," "snowflake" now they're crying for someone to be arrested for a joke (not the smart ones, obviously, even Lyle didn't fall for it)

    "Sometimes violence is justified?" I'm talking about self-righteous pricks, like the middle-class, "educated" mob at the Trump protest, who scream "Nazi," "racist," "facist," then start physically attacking people for wearing a red hat.
    Even that attack though is down to the edit. That same guy is trying to pull placards out of people's hands seconds before.

    Plenty of working class people on that march. Not everyone who disagrees with right wing populism are champagne Socialists.

    And yes fascists, racists and neo Nazis are real and you cannot be a pacafist with cunts like them.

    Even El Kabong though defends the silencing of the free press and the censorship of art. In the Trump thread he is arguing that Corbyn refusing to back the removal of a mural showing the illuminati/deep state/bankers is proof he hates the Jews.

    Mental.
    As long as you don't cry when they fight back? As long as you accept Jeremy Corbyn is fair game to be attacked for "racism" as well as Farage or Boris?

    There's people on here who've been accused of "racism" - Beanz, Fenster, Master, Lyle, Al, Miles, Tito, Wally, Ron, Dia, Smash, Dennilson etc... I don't think anyone deserves to be duffed up (even Tito), considering everyone mentioned will deny they're racist.

    Leftwing/rightwing? Which "racist" is the worst baddie?
    The racist that will at the drop of a hat attack somebody for being Black or a Jew or a Pikey. Where did I say it was fair game to attack Farrage and Boris? And of course it would be daft to cry if people fight back. I am talking about people that attack people already, that have killed an MP, that set fire to synagogues, that will gang up on Asian people. It's not some hypothetical bollocks just because El Kabong pretends it is. You are acting like there is no such thing as actual violent racists.
    Extremists, violent people, the mental, lunatics who attack and kill people like Lee Rigby and Jo Cox should be physically attacked? Interesting.

    How about the lunatics all over London with their daily pitches preaching death to the infidel? Sharia law? People beating up gay women on buses? Jews? You going to duff them up too?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. 2 policemen gunned down in a Walmart, then kill attacker
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 04:05 AM
  2. Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 02:04 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing