Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Beanz, Beanz, Beanz. Asking a question is allowed and not any kind of issue in the mind of any sensible person. If you ask me a straight question I will give you a straight answer. It is not complicated. There are no rules for forum discussion.

You really do not help yourself with the way you talk to others. I am hardly a teenager and you are no more a man than I.

I find your answer somewhat weak as you seem to lace your answers with lies and logic that does not make sense. It doesn't matter whether it is the Queen or you. If someone attacks you then the penalty should be equal IMO. You are no lower than the Queen despite your rough house past.

You seem to hold Corbyn to a higher standard because he is a 'respectable' politician, but so what? This is where I find you a bit odd. Every person has the right not to be physically attacked. You seem to think Robinson somehow 'deserves' his licks whilst I do not and think he has paid a heavy price for his life choices already. The media and politicians cheering it on are monsters IMO. Going on this logic every politician logically deserves some milk. I think that is not a good precedent.

I do not think Robinson is a racist. You do repeat that trope a lot along with the 'cunt' thing. But then again you think everyone is a cunt, a racist, a bigot, a misogynist, alt right etc. So when it comes to labels you have kind of put yourself in a corner as everyone thinks you sound a bit ridiculous now. You are not racist if your friends are mostly black and you get on with plenty of Muslims. Robinson even worked with Quilliam for a while lest we forget.

But thank you anyway for seemingly trying to answer a question.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I love the music of The Wurzel's so off to Devon to drink some cider in June going with the parents, then off Vegas , mesquite , grand canyon , Zion , wife doing the vomit comet , that's in September .
    Still got both kidneys and house.
    I truly despise liberal ponces, the ones who tell us where to dish out everyone else's money but those other people cant have a say .

The mainstream polititians of this country are traitors to democrocy.

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS.

For the record I am not a tattooed thug , I have never been on a march or protest ( unlike others here ).
    I don't think Robinson is a great role model , the reason I'm angry is I'm sick of cunts on here telling me what I should think.

Nobody is telling you what to think, you are just reacting hysterically (like Miles amazingly) All because one person in the whole thread dares to express a different opinion to everyone else in it. You don't get brownee points for not having tattoos or never having been on a march or a protest either. Nobody on here (this forum) has ever told you what you should think, quite the reverse, people are paranoid about stepping on your toes. Most English people would think your Enoch Powell Avatar, refusal to be called British , having a double England flag quite hilarious, but that should not stop you expressing yourself.

I consider myself English , that is my opinion I'm certainly not a polish gypsy for example , I have always worked hard and never needed to worry about austerity as I my family have never claimed from the state.
    I also consider your opinion of me a fucking joke , you and you alone shout your case . If you haven't noticed most people in this thread don't agree with YOU.
    Just fuck off beanz enjoy your trip of a lifetime and we will find you a council house.

Or perhaps a caravan ?

The only one shouting is you mate. I don't give a shit if other people in the thread don't agree with me, that is the entire point. Nothing wrong with council housing or a caravan but I don't need one. You are fortunate to not be affected by austerity but there are plenty of very hard working people who still have to claim help from the state even when working full time. I expect 99% of people on the forum work bloody hard but never feel the need to shout about it or what they spend their money on.

I am not going anywhere.
    If you work and need handouts then you live beyond your means and that is a fact of life.Firing out children when you cant support them is part of the problem this country has.
    Maybe not in your liberal world but it really is a fact.
    Anyone with a brain can see the system is abused.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A different debate, Al. However, I agree completely. Nobody is forcing anyone to take on things they cannot afford. However, it would be nicer for the working classes if immigration was halted. It destroys the chances of the poor to compete and drains the countries the migrants come from. Beyond the EU and it is just a complete welfare drain. It is immoral.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Beanz, Beanz, Beanz. Asking a question is allowed and not any kind of issue in the mind of any sensible person. If you ask me a straight question I will give you a straight answer. It is not complicated. There are no rules for forum discussion.

You really do not help yourself with the way you talk to others. I am hardly a teenager and you are no more a man than I.

I find your answer somewhat weak as you seem to lace your answers with lies and logic that does not make sense. It doesn't matter whether it is the Queen or you. If someone attacks you then the penalty should be equal IMO. You are no lower than the Queen despite your rough house past.

You seem to hold Corbyn to a higher standard because he is a 'respectable' politician, but so what? This is where I find you a bit odd. Every person has the right not to be physically attacked. You seem to think Robinson somehow 'deserves' his licks whilst I do not and think he has paid a heavy price for his life choices already. The media and politicians cheering it on are monsters IMO. Going on this logic every politician logically deserves some milk. I think that is not a good precedent.

I do not think Robinson is a racist. You do repeat that trope a lot along with the 'cunt' thing. But then again you think everyone is a cunt, a racist, a bigot, a misogynist, alt right etc. So when it comes to labels you have kind of put yourself in a corner as everyone thinks you sound a bit ridiculous now. You are not racist if your friends are mostly black and you get on with plenty of Muslims. Robinson even worked with Quilliam for a while lest we forget.

But thank you anyway for seemingly trying to answer a question.
    Stop telling people how to post. You asked a question in which you suggested I put forward a proposition I never made. Not only that but you have not answered anyone's questions in this thread and you very rarely do. You rant and think that conversation is you just spouting a stupid opinion and then everyone agreeing.

Stop running away and face up to the fact that your bully mate Tommy and his thugs surrounded a man because he was Asian and then after goading him endlessly pretended that throwing a milkshake was enough excuse to hold him down and as a cowardly group punch him repeatedly. It has nothing to do with his past or him not being the Queen, it is a different situation entirely because of his actions. You are constantly excusing people from their own personal responsibility in order to defend your own agenda. Corbyn never confronted anybody or shouted in anybodies face but you want to pretend that Tommy is just a normal peaceful everyday bloke even when the video evidence of him being quite the opposite is there in front of your eyes.

You will never admit to be mistaken about anything. You never have.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love the music of The Wurzel's so off to Devon to drink some cider in June going with the parents, then off Vegas , mesquite , grand canyon , Zion , wife doing the vomit comet , that's in September .
    Still got both kidneys and house.
    I truly despise liberal ponces, the ones who tell us where to dish out everyone else's money but those other people cant have a say .

The mainstream polititians of this country are traitors to democrocy.

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS.

For the record I am not a tattooed thug , I have never been on a march or protest ( unlike others here ).
    I don't think Robinson is a great role model , the reason I'm angry is I'm sick of cunts on here telling me what I should think.

Nobody is telling you what to think, you are just reacting hysterically (like Miles amazingly) All because one person in the whole thread dares to express a different opinion to everyone else in it. You don't get brownee points for not having tattoos or never having been on a march or a protest either. Nobody on here (this forum) has ever told you what you should think, quite the reverse, people are paranoid about stepping on your toes. Most English people would think your Enoch Powell Avatar, refusal to be called British , having a double England flag quite hilarious, but that should not stop you expressing yourself.

I consider myself English , that is my opinion I'm certainly not a polish gypsy for example , I have always worked hard and never needed to worry about austerity as I my family have never claimed from the state.
    I also consider your opinion of me a fucking joke , you and you alone shout your case . If you haven't noticed most people in this thread don't agree with YOU.
    Just fuck off beanz enjoy your trip of a lifetime and we will find you a council house.

Or perhaps a caravan ?

The only one shouting is you mate. I don't give a shit if other people in the thread don't agree with me, that is the entire point. Nothing wrong with council housing or a caravan but I don't need one. You are fortunate to not be affected by austerity but there are plenty of very hard working people who still have to claim help from the state even when working full time. I expect 99% of people on the forum work bloody hard but never feel the need to shout about it or what they spend their money on.

I am not going anywhere.
    If you work and need handouts then you live beyond your means and that is a fact of life.Firing out children when you cant support them is part of the problem this country has.
    Maybe not in your liberal world but it really is a fact.
    Anyone with a brain can see the system is abused.
    The system is abused by people at the other end of the chain. It has nothing to do with being liberal, it's about not being so quick to dismiss people when you have no idea of what obstacles they face. You can call benefits handouts because you seem to hate the idea of anyone helping anyone else, but the majority of welfare payments go to pensioners. The whole point of tax and NI is so that when you need it or fall on hard times it helps you get out of them and back on your feet. What is it with you and Miles and all these other people who haven't had kids thinking that people can't choose to have kids and still be responsible. I worked hard to support my kids going through school without any 'handouts' and never resented single parents or the sick,disabled, injured or unemployed.

The drain on the UK's financial resources as always has been by billionaire bastards refusing to pay a penny in tax ( and many of them in the cabinet or closely allied with them) not some feckless idiot on the dole.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not dictate to me how to debate then. Two can play at pedantics.

That man was haranguing Robinson earlier on like a loony. Along the way he crashed into a couple of women. The police refused to act. Then later on when called out on his irrational and reckless conduct he violently threw an unknown substance into Robinson's face.

Now you can dress that up however you like with nonsense about racism and bullying, but that man was out of control and if he had done that to anyone except Robinson been charged with assault.

You have no problems with assaulting people because you falsely deem them racist. That's low.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That man was haranguing Robinson earlier on like a loony. Along the way he crashed into a couple of women. The police refused to act. Then later on when called out on his irrational and reckless conduct he violently threw an unknown substance into Robinson's face.

Now you can dress that up however you like with nonsense about racism and bullying, but that man was out of control and if he had done that to anyone except Robinson been charged with assault.

You have no problems with assaulting people because you falsely deem them racist. That's low.
    Still refusing to answer or even watch anything that questions the official Tommy narrative you have bought into then?

It was milkshake. Just because he is Asian does not mean he carries around acid in a McDoanlds milkshake container and then drinks it because internal burns are worth it to cream over Tommy. You are just embarrassing yourself now. You seem to want to bum racists rather than call them out for what they are.

You defend racists routinely. It is what you do. Stefan, Saragon, Tommy, etc

At least you do so openly now.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TOMMY

'I'd like to start a war against the Palestinians. Fuck Palestine i am a Zionist'

'Paki taxi driver'

“I’m going to punch you in the head, kick you in the face, because I am the king of the whole Islam race”

Still not a racist
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still refusing to answer or even watch anything that questions the official Tommy narrative you have bought into then?

It was milkshake. Just because he is Asian does not mean he carries around acid in a McDoanlds milkshake container and then drinks it because internal burns are worth it to cream over Tommy. You are just embarrassing yourself now. You seem to want to bum racists rather than call them out for what they are.

Thank goodness it was milkshake, right?

I am not embarrassing myself in the slightest and I find it difficult to answer questions such as the following as it is so blatantly ridiculous and hyperbolic:
    "Does Jezza walk down the street with a gang of lefties, getting into people's faces,aggresively insisting that people become a muslim as Diane Abott and Jonh Prescott and twenty other stout drinking union members wait around to body slam, closeline and punch anyone who refuses?"

Is that seriously a question? You do know some MP's have actually encouraged more of this behavior, right?

If you want to see how Tommy Robinson goes about discussing things with Muslims who are willing to treat him like a human being rather than use him as a milkshake drain, then this is how he does it. Is he being racist? Is he being aggressive? Is he punching her? Is he getting her in a headlock? Even she doesn't think he hates her.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TOMMY

'I'd like to start a war against the Palestinians. Fuck Palestine i am a Zionist'

'Paki taxi driver'

“I’m going to punch you in the head, kick you in the face, because I am the king of the whole Islam race”

Still not a racist
    Now you are embarrassing yourself. Has any person not shit chatted whilst drunk before? The fact that you will hold shit chat as proof of someone being a racist is just ridiculous. He also claimed to have scored drugs in Doha or something like that. I guess you don't believe that part.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right, so now I am defending racists?

None of those people are racist. You are too simple and conditioned, Beanz. You know I am not going to fall for any of your little tricks and this is why you will not talk to Sargon on the 11th in Plymouth and call him a racist because you know he will put you in your little cuck place.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robinson -Has black, white and Muslim friends.
    Sargon - Don't know his friends, but his father was mixed race and grandfather was black. Is it racist to say that Indians are the best performing group in the UK nowadays too? That is what Sargon has suggested. Is it racist to say that white working class people are doing badly? That Jews do well?
    Molyneux - Discusses topics such as crime and thus inevitably those who carry out the most crime will be truthfully described as such.

What is racist about any of this? You are strange.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz yet again proving what a jumped up sad obnoxious arrogant little prick he is 😂

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liberals = embrace migrants , benefits for all, free healthcare for all but we want your money to do it, while we claims top up benifits.
    You couldn't make this shit up.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liberals = embrace migrants , benefits for all, free healthcare for all but we want your money to do it, while we claims top up benifits.
    You couldn't make this shit up.
    I have Murray's book with the data, but you can read similar here in the initial post. The cost of migration is tremendous.

https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/...c.php?t=172541

Thread Information