Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Why did Robinson punch an England fan? Is this something new?
Yes, last week I think. England away game in Portugal, an England fan gives him some verbal from a distance. Tommeh goes up to fan and punches him to the ground. Other England fans around him say "that was uncalled for... No need for that"

Tommeh goes straight onto SpewTube and claims the guy was getting in his face blah de blah.

Can't play video from phone but there is footage up in a few places.

Same as the milkshake bollocks. Yes OK don't throw milkshake at someone but then two blokes holding the Asian fella as Tommeh repeatedly punches him and for his sycophantic boyfriends on here it's apparently all good.

Ridiculous hypocrisy.
If Robinson was repeatedly punching him then the chap would be in a hospital milking it and Robinson no doubt arrested himself. Instead the chap was recorded more than happy in a taxi a little while later completely fine. Unless Robinson punches like Malignaggi.
It's on video and clear as day. You saw it with your own eyes. Look at any non Tommy propaganda for a change and you can see for yourself.

You will still justify it, the same as you will for Farrage, Boris etc.

Amazing cognitive dissonance.

So, why was Mr Milkshake not black and blue and in a hospital milkshaking it for all it was worth? Because he was barely grazed and the police drove him away not to a hospital, but to his friends so he could have a good laugh. Look, he barely landed anything as security dragged the little punk away. Maybe a punch at best. Again, would you not respond in the same way? I know my immediate reaction would be to swing. I think it would be the reaction of most people to being attacked. You have the right to defend yourself. This is The Guardian which is toss, but it is all the same.