Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I hate the fact liberals tell the rest of us what we really think , NO its my opinion thanks, i dont want to change the liberals mind because i dont concider their opinions relevant.

Corbyn is a muslim hugging pacifist with the single most ridiculous side kick in history , labour and the conservatives are traitors to democracy.

If Robinson has thrown a milkshake at the very same muslim then he would have been banged up.

FACT.

That is not a fact Al is it? That is just you repeating the same rubbish you have heard others claim. Do you not think if poor old Tommy was such a persecuted 'minority' they would not have had ample reason to lock him up after roving the country with his bunch of thugs instigating violence, starting punchups and the videos of those attacks being all over the newsfeeds? All this when he is due back in court.

Milkshake /Bad, Punching people in the head/Fine, is just a stupid thing to think not a fact at all.

If you don't con cider someones opinion as relevant maybe you should move to the westcountry

Same rubbish others claim , so your saying I don't have a mind of my own , you know what beanz fuck off you cunt I'm sick of you on your high horse , when you are nobody.
    I dont really think you are in a position to give real estate advice to me either do you ?

I not an expert in real estate although have a house building / renovation background but I have travelled to most corners of the globe and can give pretty good advice about travel etc.
    I would never advise someone to selling there house to go on holiday to Peru for instance , even though the councils and benefit system prop up people who live beyond their means.

I personally think that's sound advice , go maybe to Blackpool or St. Ives instead and drink a few pints of maybe cider or beer instead.
    I do believe however the west country makes great cider and I am going to Devon next month.

Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-10-2019 at 01:50 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

One thing that makes me laugh is when people say Robinson is an idiot and things of this nature. He actually got very good grades at school and at one stage was doing an engineering apprenticeship. He even owned several properties at one stage too. That was all at a very young age and he was someone that came from pretty humble beginnings without his biological father ever around. He is clearly not stupid at all. He reads books, he became a journalist. He is clearly a bright man and it befuddles me when people look down on him. Lyle does have a point with the 'class' system in the UK and of course not all of us are the children of 'academics' or had the luxury of a private education. The way he spun the Panorama team around was hilarious and he has done things like that several times throughout his career. He is smart. I don't think many could humiliate them the way he has and he continues to do it. He is a riot and it would be so fitting to see him end up as a politician. If people want to bring up his drug use then he is likely headed towards the perfect place.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...16/eu.politics

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate the fact liberals tell the rest of us what we really think , NO its my opinion thanks, i dont want to change the liberals mind because i dont concider their opinions relevant.

Corbyn is a muslim hugging pacifist with the single most ridiculous side kick in history , labour and the conservatives are traitors to democracy.

If Robinson has thrown a milkshake at the very same muslim then he would have been banged up.

FACT.

That is not a fact Al is it? That is just you repeating the same rubbish you have heard others claim. Do you not think if poor old Tommy was such a persecuted 'minority' they would not have had ample reason to lock him up after roving the country with his bunch of thugs instigating violence, starting punchups and the videos of those attacks being all over the newsfeeds? All this when he is due back in court.

Milkshake /Bad, Punching people in the head/Fine, is just a stupid thing to think not a fact at all.

If you don't con cider someones opinion as relevant maybe you should move to the westcountry

Same rubbish others claim , so your saying I don't have a mind of my own , you know what beanz fuck off you cunt I'm sick of you on your high horse , when you are nobody.
    I dont really think you are in a position to give real estate advice to me either do you ?

I not an expert in real estate although have a house building / renovation background but I have travelled to most corners of the globe and can give pretty good advice about travel etc.
    I would never advise someone to selling there house to go on holiday to Peru for instance , even though the councils and benefit system prop up people who live beyond their means.

I personally think that's sound advice , go maybe to Blackpool or St. Ives instead and drink a few pints of maybe cider or beer instead.
    I do believe however the west country makes great cider and I am going to Devon next month.

Where did I give you real estate advice? You are the one telling everyone I am a benefit scrounger when you know I work for everything I earn. Why would you do that? Pretty pathetic thing to do to be honest. Choosing to downsize in order to allow my Mrs to travel while she can has fuck all to do with you as well.

The only people telling others what to think are Tommy and his thugs and Miles getting on his high horse. You can belive any fairy tale you like if it makes you feel so superior its a free forum and country.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FACT.

Where did I give you real estate advice? You are the one telling everyone I am a benefit scrounger when you know I work for everything I earn. Why would you do that? Pretty pathetic thing to do to be honest. Choosing to downsize in order to allow my Mrs to travel while she can has fuck all to do with you as well.

The only people telling others what to think are Tommy and his thugs and Miles getting on his high horse. You can belive any fairy tale you like if it makes you feel so superior its a free forum and country.
    Tommy and his thugs? Utterly deluded. Yet a man physically assaulted him, a woman tried to batter him, another man walked across the camera and said 'Fuck white people' and two women claimed to have been assaulted too and you want to talk about thugs. You cannot have it both ways. Why do you not condemn that? The Antifa crowd are radical extremists and they shut down free speech by their own actions. They love to get things shut down because of 'security concerns' and the average listener of Robinson, Peterson, or Benjamin is unlikely to be a radical looking to beat anyone up. They are just curious people looking to hear something different.

You are the one denouncing every popular and influential thinker and activist out there. You are on the high horse by calling Robinson a thicko, a druggy and all these other things that you do. Have you written a best selling book? Have you ever taken a drug? Have you ever got into a fist fight? Have you ever owned seven houses? He's achieved more than most in some respects and still not up to your standards. Just a hooligan and nothing more. This is why I think you see things through a filter, you don't go to the source and check what the water is like. I read all these people and come to my own conclusions. Like I say, I see the good and bad. You see only bad. That is the difference between you and I.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Beanz, you appear to have Daddy issues. That is a lot of words, but I don't see anything particularly nihilistic in what Peterson is doing. All he is doing is accepting that we all have the potential to waste our lives, to fritter away promise, and that we have to dig deep to overcome the darkness, temptation, and obstacles. I am not religious like Peterson, I do not need the Bible to guide me, but I see the sense in what he says. If he was encouraging people to become self destructive, to reject order, then that would be nihilistic. He does not do that. Nihilism is the single Mum culture, the benefits culture, the votes for welfare, the open borders, the very things that are ruining fine nations. Nihilism is accepting it is okay to punch people and have no law enforcement. You lap up nihilism when it suits you. The left today demands chaos to get what they want. Utter nihilism. How about a conversation? No, just threats and violence.

In terms of Robinson I think you live in your own echo chamber and see what you want. You only see bad and offer no balance. I am at least able to concede his faults, you see nothing of note. I think that sums you up on Robinson. All or nothing thinking. I am wrong. Smashup is wrong. Walrus is an idiot. Al is wrong. Never once thinking 'Actually why does Robinson have such support'. More 'They are all misguided and wrong and so is Peterson and so is my Dad. I am always right'. Why are you not out there proving them all wrong then? Sargon will be there and you have an open platform.
    Because I don't care about proving people wrong. I don't subscribe to the shallow YouTube culture of celebs you are obsessed with. You are again inventing a persona to make yourself feel superior. I don't think I am always right either and just because most people can't be bothered to get involved in these stupid Robinson threads you should realise that the massive support he tells you he has is just not there.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love the music of The Wurzel's so off to Devon to drink some cider in June going with the parents, then off Vegas , mesquite , grand canyon , Zion , wife doing the vomit comet , that's in September .
    Still got both kidneys and house.
    I truly despise liberal ponces, the ones who tell us where to dish out everyone else's money but those other people cant have a say .

The mainstream polititians of this country are traitors to democrocy.

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS.

For the record I am not a tattooed thug , I have never been on a march or protest ( unlike others here ).
    I don't think Robinson is a great role model , the reason I'm angry is I'm sick of cunts on here telling me what I should think.

Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-10-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, you appear to have Daddy issues. That is a lot of words, but I don't see anything particularly nihilistic in what Peterson is doing. All he is doing is accepting that we all have the potential to waste our lives, to fritter away promise, and that we have to dig deep to overcome the darkness, temptation, and obstacles. I am not religious like Peterson, I do not need the Bible to guide me, but I see the sense in what he says. If he was encouraging people to become self destructive, to reject order, then that would be nihilistic. He does not do that. Nihilism is the single Mum culture, the benefits culture, the votes for welfare, the open borders, the very things that are ruining fine nations. Nihilism is accepting it is okay to punch people and have no law enforcement. You lap up nihilism when it suits you. The left today demands chaos to get what they want. Utter nihilism. How about a conversation? No, just threats and violence.

In terms of Robinson I think you live in your own echo chamber and see what you want. You only see bad and offer no balance. I am at least able to concede his faults, you see nothing of note. I think that sums you up on Robinson. All or nothing thinking. I am wrong. Smashup is wrong. Walrus is an idiot. Al is wrong. Never once thinking 'Actually why does Robinson have such support'. More 'They are all misguided and wrong and so is Peterson and so is my Dad. I am always right'. Why are you not out there proving them all wrong then? Sargon will be there and you have an open platform.
    Because I don't care about proving people wrong. I don't subscribe to the shallow YouTube culture of celebs you are obsessed with. You are again inventing a persona to make yourself feel superior. I don't think I am always right either and just because most people can't be bothered to get involved in these stupid Robinson threads you should realise that the massive support he tells you he has is just not there.
    If you don't care about proving people wrong then why do you 'debunk' them on a boxing forum? Again, I am not the one feeling superior. I do not claim to know more than everybody, so much so that they are all charlatans. I find your definition of 'nihilism' peculiar too.

Who is most people? On this site we get a dozen at best posters in any given thread. I don't think the number of people posting in a Tommy Robinson thread here tells us anything about how much support he has in the UK at large. So far we have only you who has any issue with him and you seem to ignore that he gets physically assaulted and defend the police ignoring assault.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love the music of The Wurzel's so off to Devon to drink some cider in June going with the parents, then off Vegas , mesquite , grand canyon , Zion , wife doing the vomit comet , that's in September .
    I truly despise liberal ponces, the ones who tell us where to dish out everyone else's money but those other people cant have a say .

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS.

For the record I am not a tattooed thug , I have never been on a march or protest ( unlike others here ).
    I don't think Robinson is a great role model , the reason I'm angry is I'm sick of cunts on here telling me what I should think.

No, I don't think he is what anyone would call a role model. But then again Tony Blair was leader of the country, as was David Cameron, as is Theresa May. The UK does not have many role models asides from Morrissey and Brett Anderson. The rest are all dead.

I think you should sell a kidney.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS.

Nobody is telling you what to think, you are just reacting hysterically (like Miles amazingly) All because one person in the whole thread dares to express a different opinion to everyone else in it. You don't get brownee points for not having tattoos or never having been on a march or a protest either. Nobody on here (this forum) has ever told you what you should think, quite the reverse, people are paranoid about stepping on your toes. Most English people would think your Enoch Powell Avatar, refusal to be called British , having a double England flag quite hilarious, but that should not stop you expressing yourself.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you don't care about proving people wrong then why do you 'debunk' them on a boxing forum? Again, I am not the one feeling superior. I do not claim to know more than everybody, so much so that they are all charlatans. I find your definition of 'nihilism' peculiar too.

Who is most people? On this site we get a dozen at best posters in any given thread. I don't think the number of people posting in a Tommy Robinson thread here tells us anything about how much support he has in the UK at large. So far we have only you who has any issue with him and you seem to ignore that he gets physically assaulted and defend the police ignoring assault.
    Because that is the point of the forum. It's not the 'lets all suck Miles off Forum', just because Walrus thinks it is. Can you not see how funny in a thread in which you are pretending a bloke who has spent his life repeatedly punching people who disagree with him is now being used to insist that everyone in it defending him are victims because one poster does not agree with them. You talk the talk Miles but you have never walked the walk. It's not my responsibility to try and come up with extenuating circumstances to excuse a career criminal like Tommy, nor is it my job to placate you and lie to you pretending that wasting your life watching Peterson, Carl Benjamin, Pyscho Stefan , whiny PJW Youtube videos is a healthy way to make your life more useful and fulfilling. Get over it. I simply do not agree with your oddball negative ranting heroes.

You still can't even bring yourself to admit that he clearly has no respect for the rule of law himself. You watch him and his supporters beating the crap out of people and seem to close your eyes to it. Unlike you I don't live in a bubble. I don't hate Murray i read his drivel every couple of weeks. I don't ignore the videos of the general public telling Tommy that he just wants to spread hatred and division and that everything seem to be about him an not policies at all. You don't want to hear it, just like you are ignoring the fact that both Sargoon and Tommeh are runnig for what you consider a European dictatorship. You don't have any credibility left mate when it comes to politics, you are all over the place. They should both have massive landslide victories if your fantasy version of England has any basis in reality. But even you know they will not.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm. Now I am reacting hysterically? Let me ask you this one question and I want you to answer without any mental gymnastics or posturing and just be reasonable and decent and tell me this: Why is it okay to put a man in prison for throwing an egg, but not even arrest a man for throwing a drink in a mans face? Can you answer that one simple question. There is nothing hysterical there, just a simple question. Are you man enough to answer the question?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because that is the point of the forum. It's not the 'lets all suck Miles off Forum', just because Walrus thinks it is. Can you not see how funny in a thread in which you are pretending a bloke who has spent his life repeatedly punching people who disagree with him is now being used to insist that everyone in it defending him are victims because one poster does not agree with them. You talk the talk Miles but you have never walked the walk. It's not my responsibility to try and come up with extenuating circumstances to excuse a career criminal like Tommy, nor is it my job to placate you and lie to you pretending that wasting your life watching Peterson, Carl Benjamin, Pyscho Stefan , whiny PJW Youtube videos is a healthy way to make your life more useful and fulfilling. Get over it. I simply do not agree with your oddball negative ranting heroes.

You still can't even bring yourself to admit that he clearly has no respect for the rule of law himself. You watch him and his supporters beating the crap out of people and seem to close your eyes to it. Unlike you I don't live in a bubble. I don't hate Murray i read his drivel every couple of weeks. I don't ignore the videos of the general public telling Tommy that he just wants to spread hatred and division and that everything seem to be about him an not policies at all. You don't want to hear it, just like you are ignoring the fact that both Sargoon and Tommeh are runnig for what you consider a European dictatorship. You don't have any credibility left mate when it comes to politics, you are all over the place. They should both have massive landslide victories if your fantasy version of England has any basis in reality. But even you know they will not.
    Hmm. Now we have resorted to blow jobs, way to go Beanz. You do not have a chance when it comes to FGOTY and you know it. I don't even watch all that much Peterson, I simply read his book and found it interesting. As I have said in the past, some I think is useful, some I think less so. Lyle probably knows more about him than I and so he is the one for that discussion. I don't really consider myself the demographic most in need of his advice at this stage of my life as I am largely productive, mostly lucid, and only sporadically indulge in wanton self destruction. I won't pretend that I have not been attracted by nihilism and in one respect me refusing to ever have children is a supreme act of nihilism. Peterson and Co. would not approve. However, I do not seek their approval in that. In a world where chips will likely be embedded in our heads within generations, I think it is a reasonable sacrifice to make. My viewing and reading list is hardly those people either. You well know that I read the mainstream media as well as alternative sources and reach my own conclusions.

I keep asking where Robinson is beating the crap out of people, but nobody is pointing me towards this. I pretty much only ever see him swinging back in response and every man should swing back in the face of a physical attack otherwise you are potentially going to get very hurt. You are talking about a man that lost his teeth after being locked in a cell with a bunch of nutters. Would you allow yourself to be attacked and not defend yourself? Answer that question straight. Would you?

And no they might not well win, but I think made up LIES about defending child pedophilia or LIES about slipped milkshakes and shaken poor Asian attackers which are ludicrously allowed to run in the mainstream media are not exactly there to help them. It's the same as with the Brexit vote, or Jeremy Corbyn, or the Scottish referendum. It is a system of propaganda and indoctrination and that is why people like Robinson and Co. are being shut down as people have been waking up to it all. Brexit was NEVER meant to be voted for. I think by now though more people are waking up to the media, but in saying that the indoctrination process is strong in the UK and many still listen to the media despite its obviously manufactured quality. Not everyone has read Manufacturing Consent, but I am sure you have debunked that one too in some thread or other. So yeah, it is an uphill struggle for them.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS.

Nobody is telling you what to think, you are just reacting hysterically (like Miles amazingly) All because one person in the whole thread dares to express a different opinion to everyone else in it. You don't get brownee points for not having tattoos or never having been on a march or a protest either. Nobody on here (this forum) has ever told you what you should think, quite the reverse, people are paranoid about stepping on your toes. Most English people would think your Enoch Powell Avatar, refusal to be called British , having a double England flag quite hilarious, but that should not stop you expressing yourself.

I consider myself English , that is my opinion I'm certainly not a polish gypsy for example , I have always worked hard and never needed to worry about austerity as I my family have never claimed from the state.
    I also consider your opinion of me a fucking joke , you and you alone shout your case . If you haven't noticed most people in this thread don't agree with YOU.
    Just fuck off beanz enjoy your trip of a lifetime and we will find you a council house.

Or perhaps a caravan ?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm. Now I am reacting hysterically? Let me ask you this one question and I want you to answer without any mental gymnastics or posturing and just be reasonable and decent and tell me this: Why is it okay to put a man in prison for throwing an egg, but not even arrest a man for throwing a drink in a mans face? Can you answer that one simple question. There is nothing hysterical there, just a simple question. Are you man enough to answer the question?
    While this is not the way debate works i will humour you. You don't have the right to dictate to people how they should respond and it does you no favours to pretend that me doing so has anything to do with me being a man and you still acting like a teenager.

Why is it okay to put a man in prison for throwing an egg, but not even arrest a man for throwing a drink in a mans face?

Where did i claim it was OK to put a man in prison for throwing an egg? I think a slap on the wrist and then a reminder that at some point when the offender reaches his seventies someone much younger gets a chance to egg him should be enough. Corbyn is an elected MP. The leader of the opposition. A potential future Prime minister in his 70's. A lifetime pacifist and campaigner for peace who has probably never thrown a punch in his life. He offers the change you pretend to want when you have been a lifelong opponent of change all along.

Robinson is an unelected annoying racist cunt who has a penchant for hassling and trying to intimidate people into buying his own toxic bigoted bullshit. It's quite clear from the coward and his bunch of racist mates body language that the one Asian guy there is fair game to them. They have singled him out as their victim, a muzzie who need putting in his place. It's a lifelong vendetta for Tommy, his calling. this is the guy who founded the English Defence league for fucks sake. Violence is the language he speaks and the tool he uses because he is so intellectually feeble. So when the guy who clearly does not want to buy any of Tommies racist bullshit throws his milkshake over the moronic midget it is hardly comparable with Corbyn is it?

Does Jezza walk down the street with a gang of lefties, getting into people's faces, aggresively insisting that people become a muslim as Diane Abott and Jonh Prescott and twenty other stout drinking union members wait around to body slam, closeline and punch anyone who refuses?

You are defending a bully just like you defended the rhetoric that egged on the bloke who shot an MP dead ffs. You are insisting there is an equivalence there that simply does not exist.

You think it's OK to punch someone that your mates are holding because they threw milkshake on you? What kind of snowflake does that make you?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS.

I consider myself English , that is my opinion I'm certainly not a polish gypsy for example , I have always worked hard and never needed to worry about austerity as I my family have never claimed from the state.
    I also consider your opinion of me a fucking joke , you and you alone shout your case . If you haven't noticed most people in this thread don't agree with YOU.
    Just fuck off beanz enjoy your trip of a lifetime and we will find you a council house.

Or perhaps a caravan ?

The only one shouting is you mate. I don't give a shit if other people in the thread don't agree with me, that is the entire point. Nothing wrong with council housing or a caravan but I don't need one. You are fortunate to not be affected by austerity but there are plenty of very hard working people who still have to claim help from the state even when working full time. I expect 99% of people on the forum work bloody hard but never feel the need to shout about it or what they spend their money on.

I am not going anywhere.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information