Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BBC defend Jo Brand joke - "Throw battery acid not milkshakes"

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    She meant at Nigel Farage and I suppose the forum "favourites" Carl and Tommy and all the other right-winger "baddies."

Now personally I'm fine with the joke. It's a joke. However, Danny Baker got sacked for the chimp joke, Carlagon got destroyed for "don't rape" and as for that poor Count Duck bloke who got nicked, fuck me i'll never get my head around that bollocks?

The main defence is - she can say what she likes because she's a "proper" comedian.

The opposing view is - this is disgraceful double standards typical of the left.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48611424
    Proper shit comedian as funny as broken arm Miles she talks through her nose.
    Can't stand her or that lisping twat Johnathan Ross one more idiot who thinks he's funny .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    She meant at Nigel Farage and I suppose the forum "favourites" Carl and Tommy and all the other right-winger "baddies."

Now personally I'm fine with the joke. It's a joke. However, Danny Baker got sacked for the chimp joke, Carlagon got destroyed for "don't rape" and as for that poor Count Duck bloke who got nicked, fuck me i'll never get my head around that bollocks?

The main defence is - she can say what she likes because she's a "proper" comedian.

The opposing view is - this is disgraceful double standards typical of the left.

Can't stand her or that lisping twat Johnathan Ross one more idiot who thinks he's funny .
    We gave you Piers Morgan back and how do you repay us? You send over James Corden....

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Brand is a typical scruffy leftie , I personally don't take this GASTROPOD seriously.
    Crap at comedy , the only thing funny about her is the way she looks.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

We gave you Piers Morgan back and how do you repay us? You send over James Corden....

What is that James Corden all about? Do people actually like him or something? I don't watch TV or anything but have seen occasional clips of him and I automatically want to apply him to a liposuction device until all of his internal organs have been sucked out. What a waste to have Paul McCartney interviewed by him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

True, there are double standards there Fenster. What's more dangerous? To make a slightly racist joke or to jokingly encourage acid attacks when London is acid attack central? Personally, I think any joke goes though and any person carrying out violence is responsible for their own actions. Anything can be joked about.

BTW, I should probably state that I was joking too. I am not going to get hold of a liposuction machine and suck out any internal organs.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So silence again on Robinson punching an England fan to the ground who was in no way getting in his face. No comment on Farrage claiming he would pick up a rifle to get Brexit or the irony that without Farrage who was the fucking baby whose zombie fans made the complaint to the police about Brand, Jo Cox would probably still be alive. Double standards to be sure.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The morally superior "lefties" created this current climate through blatant double standards. When "we" make edgy jokes it's hilarious, when they make edgy jokes it should be censored, they're disgusting evil dangerous "racist" bad people. Our violence is justified, their violence is because they're lowlife animals. I am better than you.

Jonathan Pie and Ricky Gervais and Cleese and all the smart ones could see where this was heading when Count Duck got arrested. All these "free speech" merchants - Caralagon, PJW - have been handed the moral high ground, as they're the ones defending Jo Brand.

The police are investigating Brand. How ridiculous they cry whilst just last year sneering at the "evil nazi racist pug man. Hypocrites. Ridiculous hypocrites.

As for Farage, it doesn't matter if he's a hypocrite, he's been handed a massive open goal, he can play the victim and his audience will lap up every bit. Poor Nigel.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why did Robinson punch an England fan? Is this something new?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The morally superior "lefties" created this current climate through blatant double standards. When "we" make edgy jokes it's hilarious, when they make edgy jokes it should be censored, they're disgusting evil dangerous "racist" bad people. Our violence is justified, their violence is because they're lowlife animals. I am better than you.

Jonathan Pie and Ricky Gervais and Cleese and all the smart ones could see where this was heading when Count Duck got arrested. All these "free speech" merchants - Caralagon, PJW - have been handed the moral high ground, as they're the ones defending Jo Brand.

The police are investigating Brand. How ridiculous they cry whilst just last year sneering at the "evil nazi racist pug man. Hypocrites. Ridiculous hypocrites.

As for Farage, it doesn't matter if he's a hypocrite, he's been handed a massive open goal, he can play the victim and his audience will lap up every bit. Poor Nigel.
    I agree with most of this but the fact is sometimes violence is justified, there is no such thing as absolute free speech and the moral superiority arrogance is not just the preserve of lefties.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So silence again on Robinson punching an England fan to the ground who was in no way getting in his face. No comment on Farrage claiming he would pick up a rifle to get Brexit or the irony that without Farrage who was the fucking baby whose zombie fans made the complaint to the police about Brand, Jo Cox would probably still be alive. Double standards to be sure.
    I told you what I thought about Robinson. He was out with his wife being harassed and accused of things he wasn't, had recently been publicly attacked several times. He had no idea if that would escalate and put the man down. Wouldn't you do the same thing if someone was doing that around you and your wife, Beanz? I don't think I begrudge him that. You have not had hundreds of death threats and the police do nothing about it at all. I think Robinson is right to be a little bit wary. Yet on the flip side they will arrest a man for teaching his dog a cute little trick.

Personally, I am okay with the joke, but it is far worse than Baker's one for sure.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, last week I think. England away game in Portugal, an England fan gives him some verbal from a distance. Tommeh goes up to fan and punches him to the ground. Other England fans around him say "that was uncalled for... No need for that"

Tommeh goes straight onto SpewTube and claims the guy was getting in his face blah de blah.

Can't play video from phone but there is footage up in a few places.

Same as the milkshake bollocks. Yes OK don't throw milkshake at someone but then two blokes holding the Asian fella as Tommeh repeatedly punches him and for his sycophantic boyfriends on here it's apparently all good.

Ridiculous hypocrisy.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, last week I think. England away game in Portugal, an England fan gives him some verbal from a distance. Tommeh goes up to fan and punches him to the ground. Other England fans around him say "that was uncalled for... No need for that"

Tommeh goes straight onto SpewTube and claims the guy was getting in his face blah de blah.

Same as the milkshake bollocks. Yes OK don't throw milkshake at someone but then two blokes holding the Asian fella as Tommeh repeatedly punches him and for his sycophantic boyfriends on here it's apparently all good.

Ridiculous hypocrisy.
    If Robinson was repeatedly punching him then the chap would be in a hospital milking it and Robinson no doubt arrested himself. Instead the chap was recorded more than happy in a taxi a little while later completely fine. Unless Robinson punches like Malignaggi.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I told you what I thought about Robinson. He was out with his wife being harassed and accused of things he wasn't, had recently been publicly attacked several times. He had no idea if that would escalate and put the man down. Wouldn't you do the same thing if someone was doing that around you and your wife, Beanz? I don't think I begrudge him that. You have not had hundreds of death threats and the police do nothing about it at all. I think Robinson is right to be a little bit wary. Yet on the flip side they will arrest a man for teaching his dog a cute little trick.

Personally, I am okay with the joke, but it is far worse than Baker's one for sure.
    No he hasn't been attacked. Someone threw milkshake at him. However you dress it up he is a scumbag. I would not attack someone for words, particularly from a distance. Extraordinary the lengths you are willing to go to in order to excuse the cunt.

You have constantly asked for a special Tommy World in which the law should not apply to him.

Fuck him. He is a worthless publicity hungry divisive little cunt.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ridiculous hypocrisy.
    If Robinson was repeatedly punching him then the chap would be in a hospital milking it and Robinson no doubt arrested himself. Instead the chap was recorded more than happy in a taxi a little while later completely fine. Unless Robinson punches like Malignaggi.
    It's on video and clear as day. You saw it with your own eyes. Look at any non Tommy propaganda for a change and you can see for yourself.

You will still justify it, the same as you will for Farrage, Boris etc.

Amazing cognitive dissonance.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No he hasn't been attacked. Someone threw milkshake at him. However you dress it up he is a scumbag. I would not attack someone for words, particularly from a distance. Extraordinary the lengths you are willing to go to in order to excuse the cunt.

You have constantly asked for a special Tommy World in which the law should not apply to him.

Fuck him. He is a worthless publicity hungry divisive little cunt.
    Yes, he was physically attacked having been questioned why he had been barging around like a nutjob earlier in the day. That is physically attacked and furthermore it was damage to his clothing meaning damage to his property too. That was undeniably a physical attack and you cannot tell me you would not retaliate if someone did that to you? Okay.

So you are saying you would not attack someone who for no reason at all is continually harassing you in the street? You would do what? Just run away? Wait for him to hit you? Of course you would keep your wife as safe from harm as possible and if that means being physical I am sure you would.

Divisive is feminism and you call yourself a feminist.

Thread Information