Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao vs Thurman

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I really don't want to get into a pissing contest with you, but you seem bent on creating one..... so ok.

You aren’t very perceptive if you think I’m ornery. I love how you jump right into making things up though. I get it, I called you out about how you want to steal rights from disadvantaged minorities and you recognized what you said was disgusting. So you’ve been after me ever since. It’s okay, I’ll take your assault if you learn. Well worth it.
    Ok first of all, this is the boxing board if you hadn't noticed. Try to keep it as such if you don't mind. Nobody here knows WTF you're on about, so I suggest you stow it or take it to the other boards.

Neither of those fights was 1-2 but it’s okay that what you say again isn’t true. The point is valid even if the details are not true.
    Nit-picky as well as ornery. You must be a blast at parties. Hey, if you want to split hairs and say they weren't 1-2, fine. I'll have a trophy engraved for you. Happy? The general point was you wanted top fighters fighting each other and those are prime examples. If that doesn't make you happy, then cool.

I don’t have to twist your words, your posts are twisted. I’ll give you credit though, you’re really trying to be right about something you are so clearly wrong about. Boxing is not getting better. It loses ground every single day. I love the sport. I’ve competed in the sport. I work within the sport to this day in a very minor capacity. But I can be honest about it. 30 years ago boxing was king and the UFC was “human cockfighting”. UFC(and I don’t like MMA) has taken over by giving the people what they want. Boxing still tries to tell people what they want. And they’re wrong, and you’re wrong. The best could fight the best sometimes. No 5 year wait. Just fight. Sometimes. It used to happen, when boxing was king

Other than the normal verbal sewage you normally spew, I'll give you a news flash Einstein. I'm not disagreeing with you on the "Boxing is not getting better" part. All I did was give boxing a little credit on stuff like the WBSS tournaments, which I tentatively bring up because I realize that causes your ulcer to flare up. So you're basically fighting alone, which isn't surprising because you'd probably try to punch out your own shadow if you could.

"30 years ago boxing was king and the UFC was human cockfighting"? No shit, Sherlock. Anybody here who's not a teenager knows that to be true. Personally I've never been an MMA fan (whatever name is cool with me, I still don't care much for it), but then again...... anyone here with more than two brain cells knows that UFC has gained ground whereas boxing has lost it. Know what, Angry One? The rest of the post is nothing I disagree with either. Boxing (promoters) DOES try and tell people what they want. We HAVE had 5 year waits and more (Floyd vs Pac being the poster child of that one).

So back to my main point, so you can go back to fighting with yourself. There ARE fights between top fighters on occasion. They tend to happen more at the lower weights where people (casuals) don't focus so much attention on. Are they always 1-2? (This being your fixation at the moment). No, sport. Sometimes they're 1-3. Oh NO!!!!! The shame! Someone as intelligent as you must know that rankings are subjective anyway, so who the f*ck cares whether the opponent is #2 or #3. All we want are the top fights, like you yourself say when you're not barking incomprehensibly.

Listen, go back to fighting with Primo about whether Joshua is ducking Wilder or not. That should keep you busy for several dozen pages.
    Pointing out when you say things that aren’t true doesn’t make me nit picky and ornery, it makes me honest and accurate

I always keep my promises.
    Haha. You argue with me and insult me when you agree with me. But it’s me that’s ornery. It’s like bizarro world. For the record I don’t think you are ornery. I don’t even think you wish to take rights from oppressed minorities as you claimed. I think people say things sometimes and when they stop to think about them they recognize their mistake. They just can’t admit it on the internet. Except me, I’m the only one wrong on the internet right? LOL I think you know we agree 98 times out of 100, we’ve been on multiple sites together long enough.

Have a good one man. Best wishes.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really don't want to get into a pissing contest with you, but you seem bent on creating one..... so ok.

You aren’t very perceptive if you think I’m ornery. I love how you jump right into making things up though. I get it, I called you out about how you want to steal rights from disadvantaged minorities and you recognized what you said was disgusting. So you’ve been after me ever since. It’s okay, I’ll take your assault if you learn. Well worth it.
    Ok first of all, this is the boxing board if you hadn't noticed. Try to keep it as such if you don't mind. Nobody here knows WTF you're on about, so I suggest you stow it or take it to the other boards.

Neither of those fights was 1-2 but it’s okay that what you say again isn’t true. The point is valid even if the details are not true.
    Nit-picky as well as ornery. You must be a blast at parties. Hey, if you want to split hairs and say they weren't 1-2, fine. I'll have a trophy engraved for you. Happy? The general point was you wanted top fighters fighting each other and those are prime examples. If that doesn't make you happy, then cool.

I don’t have to twist your words, your posts are twisted. I’ll give you credit though, you’re really trying to be right about something you are so clearly wrong about. Boxing is not getting better. It loses ground every single day. I love the sport. I’ve competed in the sport. I work within the sport to this day in a very minor capacity. But I can be honest about it. 30 years ago boxing was king and the UFC was “human cockfighting”. UFC(and I don’t like MMA) has taken over by giving the people what they want. Boxing still tries to tell people what they want. And they’re wrong, and you’re wrong. The best could fight the best sometimes. No 5 year wait. Just fight. Sometimes. It used to happen, when boxing was king

Other than the normal verbal sewage you normally spew, I'll give you a news flash Einstein. I'm not disagreeing with you on the "Boxing is not getting better" part. All I did was give boxing a little credit on stuff like the WBSS tournaments, which I tentatively bring up because I realize that causes your ulcer to flare up. So you're basically fighting alone, which isn't surprising because you'd probably try to punch out your own shadow if you could.

"30 years ago boxing was king and the UFC was human cockfighting"? No shit, Sherlock. Anybody here who's not a teenager knows that to be true. Personally I've never been an MMA fan (whatever name is cool with me, I still don't care much for it), but then again...... anyone here with more than two brain cells knows that UFC has gained ground whereas boxing has lost it. Know what, Angry One? The rest of the post is nothing I disagree with either. Boxing (promoters) DOES try and tell people what they want. We HAVE had 5 year waits and more (Floyd vs Pac being the poster child of that one).

So back to my main point, so you can go back to fighting with yourself. There ARE fights between top fighters on occasion. They tend to happen more at the lower weights where people (casuals) don't focus so much attention on. Are they always 1-2? (This being your fixation at the moment). No, sport. Sometimes they're 1-3. Oh NO!!!!! The shame! Someone as intelligent as you must know that rankings are subjective anyway, so who the f*ck cares whether the opponent is #2 or #3. All we want are the top fights, like you yourself say when you're not barking incomprehensibly.

Listen, go back to fighting with Primo about whether Joshua is ducking Wilder or not. That should keep you busy for several dozen pages.
    Pointing out when you say things that aren’t true doesn’t make me nit picky and ornery, it makes me honest and accurate

I always keep my promises.
    Haha. You argue with me and insult me when you agree with me. But it’s me that’s ornery. It’s like bizarro world. For the record I don’t think you are ornery. I don’t even think you wish to take rights from oppressed minorities as you claimed. I think people say things sometimes and when they stop to think about them they recognize their mistake. They just can’t admit it on the internet. Except me, I’m the only one wrong on the internet right? LOL I think you know we agree 98 times out of 100, we’ve been on multiple sites together long enough.

Have a good one man. Best wishes.

Chill bro. Ornery is not that bad a thing to be called. Regardless that's one of the best posts you've made. And no..... you're not the only one wrong in the Internet. I've been wrong thousands of times, as my friend Fenny happily likes to point out. Yes, you and I do agree on a lot of things..... I'm glad you recognize that. You're a man of conviction.... and one can't be faulted for that. Respect for sticking to your guns. The trophy thing was to break up the tension a bit.

Have a good one too, bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Ol' Pacquiao can beat Thurman Keith on his bike might finish the fight

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don’t know if any of you follow financial news but they just had Thurman on saying he hopes to walk away with 10 million for the fight. Thurman is quite convinced he is going to beat manny and send him back to the Philippines senate for good. In case you are wondering Keith does play the stock market mainly options which I stay away from as they scare me. I guess I’ll get the fight since I’m not working and watch manny win

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PAC has seen better days Thurman promised a lot but never really lived up to the hype.
    Can't say this fight excites me not a PPV but
    it will sell.!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thurman is a smug fool who has almost been upset by gatekeepers Pac don't play this will be embarrassing for Thurman if Pac beats his ass

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    Thurman is a smug fool who has almost been upset by gatekeepers Pac don't play this will be embarrassing for Thurman if Pac beats his ass
    Oddly Thurman was calm during the FOX business news interview. I think Stuart varney must be a boxing fan as he always has these fighters in prior to a fight and stock news is not a place one usually seeks boxing news

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Oddly Thurman was calm during the FOX business news interview. I think Stuart varney must be a boxing fan as he always has these fighters in prior to a fight and stock news is not a place one usually seeks boxing news
    You are right brother Thurman can be very articulate but he is making out that stopping Pac will be betta than sliced bread he betta sleep him like Marquez after all his jawing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are right brother Thurman can be very articulate but he is making out that stopping Pac will be betta than sliced bread he betta sleep him like Marquez after all his jawing
    Same here, Im not saying Pac is 100% sure of winning but, Thurman is everything but humble. If/or When Thurman loses its gonna be embarassing. Pac is so much older and smaller Pac is really the underdog here. I have never been this excited in a Pacquiao fight not since the Margarito fight. I predict a Pacquiao SD and or Late TKO win for Pac.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I must say this guy does a great impression of Manny at 1.58. I must also say his other impressions are on the money too

And Keith Thurman at 2.54

Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 07-17-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How much is the fight in your general area

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

£12.95 which is cheap but when you would not normally pay for this type of fight a rip off.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you want to watch some legends talk about this fight, Winky, Berrera, Morales...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dKBWdOKNGQ

I quit at 14:45, Winky mistaking Berrera for Marquez and the basic disrespect to the legends as if they should feel so honored to share a ring with Manny, they were legends too. I couldn’t take it

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    £12.95 which is cheap but when you would not normally pay for this type of fight a rip off.
    Shit I didn’t look yet but it will probably be 80 bucks here. Let me guess shit undercards

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Shit I didn’t look yet but it will probably be 80 bucks here. Let me guess shit undercards
    Actually the undercard is pretty legit. I know, that never happens for PPVs.

Thread Information