Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  35
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim protest LGBT relatiionship lessons in Birmingham school goes nationwide.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muslim protest LGBT relatiionship lessons in Birmingham school goes nationwide.

The penguin story is one of 35 books about families which cover mums, dads, grandparents, brothers and sisters, friendship, love, bullying, race, adoption and all that jazz.

The penguin story is read to 9-10 year olds.

This is the story being protested by your Muslim comrades @Dia bando, the story with an agenda, sex and depravity, the one forcing your kids to be gay @Lyle and @TITO and @Miles and @everyone else terrified by rug munchers and bum bandits.

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muslim protest LGBT relatiionship lessons in Birmingham school goes nationwide.

Huh. Adoptive parents raising a healthy kid. Whooo knew.

Mentioned
    854 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The penguin story is one of 35 books about families which cover mums, dads, grandparents, brothers and sisters, friendship, love, bullying, race, adoption and all that jazz.

This is the story being protested by your Muslim comrades @Dia bando, the story with an agenda, sex and depravity, the one forcing your kids to be gay @Lyle and @TITO and @Miles and @everyone else terrified by rug munchers and bum bandits.

I am hardly terrified of homosexuals, Fenster. I am probably the most likely among us to pop into a gay bar.

In saying that though, how many gay people are actually parents? Is it something that even needs to be brought into the conversation for a 9 year old. I don't know about you Fenster, but I really had no idea about sexuality at 9. I was a kid. You didn't even think about other kids at that age or if they even had mothers or fathers. It was pretty much go to school, play some sports, do some classes and go home and that was it. I don't see where any of this gay penguin stuff would ever have needed to come into the conversation. It's weird.

All I have said really is that I would like to see research into it and that I am not even that opposed to same sex parents providing the outcome is not harmful. We know that one parent is harmful. That is a fact. Now two Dads is something I cannot validate as I do not know any research into it. I will be curious to see the divorce rates of same sex couples as compared to male/female divorce rates in the coming years. Currently it is just too early to tell.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The funk you talking about, man? Sexuality? How could you possibly think the film/story is about sexuality? Jesus fucking christ. They don't even call the penguins gayers.

And you didn't even notice if other kids had mums and dads? That's weird. I can still remember all my mates lives, what loads of parents looked like, and SPECIFICALLY remember Peter no-mates who didn't have a mum or dad (adopted by some old girl), Jamie and Leroy the paupers who didn't have a dad. And "Bruce Lee" the stinking Chinese kid who used the local swimming baths to wash twice a year.

I know you're not terrified @miles, you're a self-loathing closet job, I added you because you asked about the bloody penguins.

Mentioned
    854 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, the penguins are just best mates who want to raise a baby penguin? Not gay? None of my straight friends settled down with each to raise a baby. Why normalise or push something so obscure? Most gay people will never become parents and that is normal.

When I was 9, I was hardly curious about the ins and outs of everyone else and really didn't pay attention. If you went to a friends house you were focused on playing and doing whatever rather than investigating how close Daddy was to his male friends. You are playing Subbuteo or kicking a football. Really quite innocent.

I am far from repressed and worship myself and expect worship from all other beings, straight or gay. I have expressed far more than most and thus I am quite secure with who I am. I am just not convinced that kids of 9 need to know anything about alternative lifestyles and they are alternative lifestyles.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Mentioned
    854 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That video was weird. So, basically they hatch a baby that is not their own and is seemingly stolen from somewhere. Okay, granted it is based on an alleged zoo based situation, but of course two men have no way of raising a baby in optimal conditions. In the human world the lack of breastfeeding alone would knock several points off the IQ and the male and female influences both have their own role to play. I find the story a bit strange. How many gay men really want to become fathers? And is it enough to merit propagandizing children in yet more ways to undermine the conventional and most optimal environment in which to raise a child? It isn't even just a Mum and Dad that is optimal, but a loving Mum and Dad.

Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you don't think same-sex parents should raise children? OK, fair enough.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK so no matter how many times I ask the question "WHY SHOULD THIS BE TAUGHT TO YOUNG CHILDREN?" it's just going to go unanswered then?

Yeah I'm perfectly capable of teaching my child acceptance of others at home, I'm not sure why schools get involved in this bullshit to start with. I'm not saying other parents would always produce such openness and welcoming in their families to people of different race, religion, sexuality, etc but are we certain that getting children to focus on differences others have is healthy for them and the community or are we just assuming that's the case?

As for the Muslims, I find it humorous that Labour's pet Muslims have seemingly turned on their owners...Jess Phillips accusing a Muslim of not representing Islam properly while the Muslim accuses Jess Phillips of being an Islamaphobe is GOLD....inject that right into my veins please!!! You won't find me lobbing gays off of rooftops or stoning them to death or teaching my child that gays are the devil...but you're perfectly fine to believe that I will, that is your own personal prerogative over which I hold no sway.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Mentioned
    854 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe it would be great, Fenster. However, I just don't know. I know I cannot judge all gay men by what I have seen, but I honestly have a hard time seeing plenty of gay men ever making good father material as they simply enjoy hedonism too much and fair enough really. I have hung around with a lot of gay men and very nice most of them are too. Maybe some more homely types might be better. That is not all gay men of course. However, I would say the same about some straight men and of course women too.

I am the kind of person that thinks you need responsibility to drive, to work with kids, to operate on someone. Yet to raise kids requires no education or instruction and we see the results. How about we focus on traditional families and offer some guidance along the way? And once that is improving then how about testing the waters with something new. Why the urgency to try new things when the best way to raise children is being undermined by reckless relationships that make it impossible for the child? Single mother rates are ridiculous and that is what I would want children to understand. To know that your parents purposely set out to harm you, but that you do not need to turn out like them.

Maybe bad parents should be called out and told to shape up or the gay men will take the child. Maybe it is a good idea after all. Can't be worse than single Mum with 3 different Dads, never works, and smokes weed all day. Give them to the gays!

Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the one forcing your kids to be gay @Lyle and @TITO and @Miles and @everyone else terrified by rug munchers and bum bandits.

I thought I made myself crystal clear, @Fenster

If not, go back and reread post 131.

Till then, I won't be bothered since it's painfully obvious you just want to continue fanning the flames of your invented argument.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The funk you talking about, man? Sexuality? How could you possibly think the film/story is about sexuality? Jesus fucking christ. They don't even call the penguins gayers.

OK, so the penguins aren't gay but the story needs to be taught for the benefit of gay parents who have kids who are bullied so other kids will understand that 2 male penguins can hatch an egg and raise a penguin chick because although the penguins aren't gay per say they CAN together with a little luck and some hope and I assume some mackerels successfully raise a penguin chick.

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster you winding up git.😁

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With all this talk of cartoons and animated books I'm really second guessing all if the focus on Curious George when I was young. I mean..the name alone ffs. Curious of what there George. A single unnamed man wearing a neon yellow jumper and cowboy hat apparently spends all his time with a little monkey. They think they're slick.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    With all this talk of cartoons and animated books I'm really second guessing all if the focus on Curious George when I was young. I mean..the name alone ffs. Curious of what there George. A single unnamed man wearing a neon yellow jumper and cowboy hat apparently spends all his time with a little monkey. They think they're slick.

I feel like this is just re-litigating the old thread "Is there anything wrong with this?" but here we go....

A few LGBTQ children's books (which I feel has probably gotten me placed on some sort of list) and these are heavy on the T

Jack (Not Jackie) - by Erica Silverman (School And Library)
    In this heartwarming picture book, a big sister realizes that her little sister, Jackie, doesn't like dresses or fairies-she likes ties and bugs! Will she and her family be able to accept that Jackie identifies more as "Jack"? Susan thinks her little sister Jackie has the best giggle! She can't wait for Jackie to get older so they can do all sorts of things like play forest fairies and be explorers together. But as Jackie grows, she doesn't want to play those games. She wants to play with mud and be a super bug! Jackie also doesn't like dresses or her long hair, and she would rather be called Jack.Readers will love this sweet story about change and acceptance. This book is published in partnership with GLAAD to accelerate LGBTQ inclusivity and acceptance.

I Am Fred: The Girl Who Wanted to Be a Boy
    This illustrated children's story explains what it feels like to be a child who isn't happy in their own body. It is aimed at young children, using animals rather than humans, to share what it means to be transgender without using the term itself. The story could also be used in discussion with young children about what it feels to be different.

The Gender Wheel
    "This is our world. Like many things in nature it's round and holds everyone at the same time. This is the Gender Wheel. Like our world it's round and holds everyone at the same time too..." In 2010 Maya introduced the Gender Wheel and the Gender Team in the Gender Now Coloring Book. It was a jammed packed coloring extravaganza exploring bodies, nature and history in relation to multiple gender identities. It also opened up the possibility of play and expansion around our still limited language of "boy" and "girl." Now the Gender Team returns, expanded and stronger than before, inviting you on a picture book journey through the Gender Wheel. This body positive book is a powerful opportunity for a supportive adult and child to see a wide range of bodies, understand the origins of the current binary gender system, how we can learn from nature to see the truth that has always existed and revision a new story that includes room for all bodies and genders. The Gender Wheel offers a nature-based, holistic non-western framework of gender in a kid-friendly way. is a powerful companion to this book and uses pronouns as a place to expand ideas about gender and celebrate personal expression. Together these books offer an integrated foundation to talk to kids about gender and expand our thinking as we remember that we ALL belong.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Presents A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo
    HBO's Emmy-winning Last Week Tonight with John Oliver presents a children's picture book about a Very Special boy bunny who falls in love with another boy bunny. Meet Marlon Bundo, a lonely bunny who lives with his Grandpa, Mike Pence - the Vice President of the United States. But on this Very Special Day, Marlon's life is about to change forever... With its message of tolerance and advocacy, this charming children's book explores issues of same sex marriage and democracy. Sweet, funny, and beautifully illustrated, this book is dedicated to every bunny who has ever felt different. ...yeah real book which also takes the time and care to inject politics into it too

Jacob's New Dress
    Jacob loves playing dress-up, when he can be anything he wants to be. Some kids at school say he can't wear "girl" clothes, but Jacob wants to wear a dress to school. Can he convince his parents to let him wear what he wants? This heartwarming story speaks to the unique challenges faced by boys who don't identify with traditional gender roles

I Am Jazz
    The story of a transgender child based on the real-life experience of Jazz Jennings, who has become a spokesperson for transkids everywhere

"This is an essential tool for parents and teachers to share with children whether those kids identify as trans or not. I wish I had had a book like this when I was a kid struggling with gender identity questions. I found it deeply moving in its simplicity and honesty."—Laverne Cox (who plays Sophia in “Orange Is the New Black”)

From the time she was two years old, Jazz knew that she had a girl's brain in a boy's body. She loved pink and dressing up as a mermaid and didn't feel like herself in boys' clothing. This confused her family, until they took her to a doctor who said that Jazz was transgender and that she was born that way. Jazz's story is based on her real-life experience and she tells it in a simple, clear way that will be appreciated by picture book readers, their parents, and teachers.
    just an fyi here according to Jazz Jennings' Wikipedia: She was diagnosed with gender dysphoria by age five, making her one of the youngest publicly documented people to be identified as transgender. Jennings made it clear as soon as she could speak that she was female, and, although the family presented her publicly in gender-neutral clothing, she wanted to be presented in feminine clothing.

Everyone feel better about the road we've just gone down? Good

Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arrests made after woman and girlfriend attacked by gang of teenagers on bus for refusing to kiss each other

Police say they have arrested four teenagers after two women were beaten by a gang on a night bus after being taunted about their sexuality. Melania Geymonat and her girlfriend Chris were left covered in blood after the attack.
    The Metropolitan Police have arrested four males aged between 15 and 18. They are being questioned at separate police stations on suspicion of robbery and aggravated GBH. CCTV is being reviewed by detectives.
    The couple were heading home to Camden after a night out and were sitting at the front of the top deck of an N31 bus, when the group started shouting at them and throwing coins. When they refused to kiss each other the teenagers beat them, leaving them covered in blood, before stealing their belongings

Ms Geymonat, who is an air stewardess at Ryanair, has not been able to return to work since the attack, which happened at 2:30am on May 30. She is still receiving medical treatment for her injuries.
    In a Facebook post Ms Geymonat, 28, said: "They started behaving like hooligans, demanding that we kissed so they could enjoy watching, calling us ‘lesbians’ and describing sexual positions.
    "It was only them and us there. In an attempt to calm things down, I started making jokes. I thought this might make them go away. Chris even pretended she was sick, but they kept on harassing us, throwing us coins and becoming more enthusiastic about it. The next thing I know is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them.
    "On an impulse, I went over there only to find her face bleeding and three of them beating her up. The next thing I know is I'm being punched. I got dizzy at the sight of my blood and fell back. I don’t remember whether or not I lost consciousness. Suddenly the bus had stopped, the police were there and I was bleeding all over.
    "Our stuff was stolen as well. I don’t know yet if my nose is broken".

Prime Minster Theresa May condemed what happened to the women saying: "This was a sickening attack and my thoughts are with the couple affected.
    "Nobody should ever have to hide who they are or who they love and we must work together to eradicate unacceptable violence towards the LGBT community."
    London Mayor Sadiq Khan described the attack as disgusting and misogynistic. He said hate crimes against the LGBT+ community would not be tolerated in London.
    Siwan Hayward, from director of compliance and policing at TfL, said: "This sickening attack is utterly unacceptable. Homophobic behaviour and abuse is a hate crime and won't be tolerated on our network.
    "All of our customers have the right to travel without fear of verbal or physical assault and we are working with the police to stamp out this behaviour on our transport network.
    "We will do all we can to support the police investigation of this incident."
    The Metropolitan Police have appealled for witnesses. Anyone with information should contact 101 or tweet @metCC.

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2019...using-to-kiss/

Hidden Content

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information