Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  35
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Muslim protest LGBT relatiionship lessons in Birmingham school goes nationwide.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muslim protest LGBT relatiionship lessons in Birmingham school goes nationwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Two Dad's or two Mum's is so uncommon I am not sure little toddlers even need to be aware of such things. I think they have a point. Why is this for schools to determine?

When asked if he believed children could be "recruited to be gay", Mr Ahmed said: "You can condition them to accept this as being a normal way of life and it makes the children more promiscuous as they grow older."

Lies and the promotion of ignorance from your very first post. They are not toddlers it is a school not a nursery. Mr Ahmed like you does not have kids at the school and is literally promoting ignorance.

The entire thread is a big screaming tantrum by people with an actual agenda insisting that they have the right to impose their own ignorance onto kids. A clarion call for censorship and the demand that kids be lied to because you are all so fragile you think being gay is an abnormality.

Like Peterson opposing Gay marriage because 'cultural Marxists' "support it as part of their agenda or some such nonsense, Jess Philips being on the side of common sense was enough to convince a couple posters to eschew common sense to play their favourite game.

Identity Politics.
    1. Don't be pedantic with language, toddler obviously refers to young children and children of that age are young. It was a loose turn of phrase, but you probably have issues reading flippancy.

2. I am not Mr Ahmed am I? However, I wouldn't entirely rule out what he says. I think if you give a child enough Lou Reed records, you can make an outsider lifestyle seem very cool indeed.

3. I don't think kids should be lied to. I simply think that when we are getting family so wrong, and which you seem to encourage, then I think maybe we should prioritize and fix traditional family structures before we branch off into entire new realms completely. Teach the basics and iron out the mistakes rather than smile as another generation of women bring children into the world without a Dad. That is more important.

4. You do not have kids at the school either. Your point being?

5. I think children should just be allowed to be children and not have to endure this agenda driving. School is for maths, science, art, language. It is not an indoctrination camp. Some families are conservative and that should be respected too. They are not your children and different people have different values.

5. Again. Am I Jordan Peterson?

Are you unable to simply talk to me directly without branching off all over the place?

I am not going to waste more time on this topic as nobody is changing any minds. I am not going to stick anything up my bum and that's the end up it. The bum is designed to release bodily waste and that is science.
    Designed? So now you are a Bible thumping creationist?
    Well, at least you are not disputing that it releases bodily waste. Progress.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muslim protest LGBT relatiionship lessons in Birmingham school goes nationwide.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I never noticed what a bore fest beanz was till he was gone for that nice period of time. Where is dia I’d like to see beaner screw off for a while again
    Nothing more boring than grown men sitting around endlessly talking shat about each other . Just goes around and around...and around. Kinda like a toilet . Weird visual.
    Dude, do you know where you are? Besides it’s beanz, that’s all he does. Like all he does. I don’t post for a week stop by and see the cocksucker is brining up shit I wrote 6 months ago.
    Actually it was your pillow biter etc comments in this thread I addressed, that and your relationship with Gandalf which I illustrated in comic book style. You should be flattered.
    Hidden Content

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two Dad's or two Mum's is so uncommon I am not sure little toddlers even need to be aware of such things. I think they have a point. Why is this for schools to determine?

When asked if he believed children could be "recruited to be gay", Mr Ahmed said: "You can condition them to accept this as being a normal way of life and it makes the children more promiscuous as they grow older."

Lies and the promotion of ignorance from your very first post. They are not toddlers it is a school not a nursery. Mr Ahmed like you does not have kids at the school and is literally promoting ignorance.

The entire thread is a big screaming tantrum by people with an actual agenda insisting that they have the right to impose their own ignorance onto kids. A clarion call for censorship and the demand that kids be lied to because you are all so fragile you think being gay is an abnormality.

Like Peterson opposing Gay marriage because 'cultural Marxists' "support it as part of their agenda or some such nonsense, Jess Philips being on the side of common sense was enough to convince a couple posters to eschew common sense to play their favourite game.

Identity Politics.
    1. Don't be pedantic with language, toddler obviously refers to young children and children of that age are young. It was a loose turn of phrase, but you probably have issues reading flippancy.

2. I am not Mr Ahmed am I? However, I wouldn't entirely rule out what he says. I think if you give a child enough Lou Reed records, you can make an outsider lifestyle seem very cool indeed.

3. I don't think kids should be lied to. I simply think that when we are getting family so wrong, and which you seem to encourage, then I think maybe we should prioritize and fix traditional family structures before we branch off into entire new realms completely. Teach the basics and iron out the mistakes rather than smile as another generation of women bring children into the world without a Dad. That is more important.

5. I think children should just be allowed to be children and not have to endure this agenda driving. School is for maths, science, art, language. It is not an indoctrination camp. Some families are conservative and that should be respected too. They are not your children and different people have different values.

Are you unable to simply talk to me directly without branching off all over the place?

I am not going to waste more time on this topic as nobody is changing any minds. I am not going to stick anything up my bum and that's the end up it. The bum is designed to release bodily waste and that is science.
    So does your dick, is that not a sexual organ then? This is what you are promoting, ignorance lies and full on Orwellian communist style censorship. Like Peterson wanting to be responsible for deciding what universities are allowed to teach you want kids to be told lies and Fairy stories.
    Hidden Content

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Identity Politics.

So does your dick, is that not a sexual organ then? This is what you are promoting, ignorance lies and full on Orwellian communist style censorship. Like Peterson wanting to be responsible for deciding what universities are allowed to teach you want kids to be told lies and Fairy stories.
    There is no pleasure from having anything put up your bum. I know because I did a health check a while ago and the doctor asked if he could put a finger in there and then didn't ask me if he could put this device in there. Trust me, I was far from turned on and it was actually quite painful. A man does not do that for fun. It didn't make me go home and think 'I actually quite liked that, I think I will put more objects up my bum'. Surely the pleasure should be there regardless of sexuality if it is indeed a substitute for a vagina.

I have a friend who knows someone who worked in a hospital and people would come in with things stuck up their bum and sometimes bottles would even be crushed inside. Very messy sometimes. They would typically give silly answers like 'I was having a drink from the bottle and I put it on the sofa and then accidentally sat on it" Really strange explanations not quite explaining how they came to be naked and purposely inserted a bottle into the anal cavity.

It is just weird. I bet you told your kids that Santa was true. Well, there you go, you lie to children too.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And for the record, my comment about the anus is not a sign of my prejudice. It was throwaway comment, but it is true that I did not find a rectal examination very enjoyable. There was another time when they put me to sleep to do a colonoscopy and I woke up as they were prodding me down there. I complained that it hurt and they pumped me full of more drugs. It had to be done though.

People are free to do with their anus whatever they like and for medical reasons I do recommend an anal probe every couple of years as cancer can go undetected without regular check ups.

Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Why is that taught at school? What happened to learning useful things like math or science or a new language? No, no, we've GOT to teach children about homosexuality and transgenderism because that's the future of this world.

My issue is that certain things should be left for parents to teach their children and not the state to indoctrinate them.

Also it impresses me and makes me laugh that the very folks preaching about intersectionality and all that bullshit are constantly surprised when they butt up against people who don't buy into every single aspect of their Progressive agenda.

Funny it's Muslims in England who do this and you immediately reference Christians in America.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Why is that taught at school? What happened to learning useful things like math or science or a new language? No, no, we've GOT to teach children about homosexuality and transgenderism because that's the future of this world.

My issue is that certain things should be left for parents to teach their children and not the state to indoctrinate them.

Also it impresses me and makes me laugh that the very folks preaching about intersectionality and all that bullshit are constantly surprised when they butt up against people who don't buy into every single aspect of their Progressive agenda.

Funny it's Muslims in England who do this and you immediately reference Christians in America.
    That's your response to my question "Why is it taught?"

Mind you, I never said "Let's teach 4 year olds specific details about heterosexuality", I'm more of a mind to want my child learning reading, writing, math, science, social skills, etc rather than whatever morals a teacher (or the State) may or may not have.

I also never referenced your children in regards to this and I'm not going to.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And for the record, my comment about the anus is not a sign of my prejudice. It was throwaway comment, but it is true that I did not find a rectal examination very enjoyable. There was another time when they put me to sleep to do a colonoscopy and I woke up as they were prodding me down there. I complained that it hurt and they pumped me full of more drugs. It had to be done though.

People are free to do with their anus whatever they like and for medical reasons I do recommend an anal probe every couple of years as cancer can go undetected without regular check ups.
    Did you bite the pillow during your check up

Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    5,6,7,8,9, 10? Blimey...

All that rage because you mistakenly thought I said you're "terrified" of gays? That's almost as silly as people believing a story about penguins is going to turn their kids gay. Fabulous.

Ahhhh..... THERE you are, Fenster. Must be overwhelming to come back from a couple days rest and find this avalanche of posts, right? Don't blame ya.

However..... who said anything about "rage"? It's called "accountability", old chap. Which I'm about to provide a quick lesson on.

This is the story being protested by your Muslim comrades @Dia bando, the story with an agenda, sex and depravity, the one forcing your kids to be gay @Lyle and @TITO and @Miles and @everyone else terrified by rug munchers and bum bandits.
    You see..... there's no "mistakenly" about it, my puzzled Mod..... as the above post clearly proves. No rage..... no mess..... no fuss..... just a bit of accountability. Several pages back you said @TITO, etc, and "@everyone ELSE terrified by rug munchers and bum bandits."

The word "ELSE" is the key word here, if I may be so bold as to point out. By saying "everyone ELSE terrified..." you have just included the group of us in that same description.

With that, I'm afraid our session in Accountability 101 is now over. But I remain at your service should anything else need to be clarified for your understanding.
    Overwhelmed? No, flattered you so badly seek my approval.

So my sentence is poorly constructed, I can see why it caused confusion.

@TITO isn't terrified of gays. He also doesn't hate them. Nor dislike them. He is OK if children are read a factual story about same-sex penguins as he doesn't think it will traumatize them.

However, Tito does believe there's a "LGBT agenda," "force-feeding" and "indoctrinating" kids. Gay parents should not be rammed down kids throats. Drag queens entertaining kids with tales of anti-bullying should be strictly forbidden. Kids should not be taught it's OK to be trans. Kids should be taught men are born men and women born women, anything else is garbage. Treatment for trans should be made illegal.

Tito doesn't accept the label homophobe. It is an attack on "normal" families and "normal" men like him.

I got it.

Damn bro..... I'm giving you an A-minus for effort. (I rarely give flat-out A's, but your effort was commendable). I'm also flattered that you're flattered.

You DID go a bit overboard, hence the "minus" on the "A". You started out ok, then went off the beaten path. I'm more anti-trans than I am anti-gay, but no.... I don't think we should go out of our way to give pre-school children sex education lessons only because we want them to know about Bobby with the "two daddies". Just mention it..... tell little Johnny that Bobby is just as wonderful a human being as he is..... and leave it at that. Johnny will decide later on in life what to think about the "two daddies" without any coercing from his parents OR the school. Drag queens forbidden in elementary school? Absolutely. MY opinion. Obviously diametrically opposed to yours, but c'est la vie. Abso-fucking-lutely..... kids should not be indoctrinated that it's ok and/or normal to be trans. It's not normal nor ok. Especially for kids who still believe in Santa Claus. Treatment for trans illegal FOR kids under a certain age. Parents who respond to little 4-year old Johnny saying "I'm actually a girl" by whisking him to the nearest trans medical clinic should be flogged in the town square.

Otherwise, well said.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I did was ask a question and state my belief that morals and values are learned at home. I didn't speak ill of gays, I don't think transgenderism is healthy at all, but to just assume that I'm going to teach hatred and that I'm a bigot/homophobe all because I dared ask a very simple (yet to be answered) question and stated that I believe morals and values are taught at home?

Man if I actually hated gays you guys would be so angry you'd explode....I just don't think gayness should be a school subject like heterosexuality shouldn't be a school subject either but nooooo my intolerance of the state loading children's heads up with everything and anything they deem ok is unacceptable

Odd that the people saying "Trump's a Nazi" or in this specific case "Theresa May is a ....robot chicken! " (or whatever you guys called her) are the very same people saying "yeah of course your children should have to learn 100% of what the state dictates, I mean DUUUUUH you fucking Nazi bigot fascist!!!"

I'd just assume my child goes to the park and play with other kids and if my child says "Why does Johnny have 2 Daddies?" or "Sally has 2 mommies" or "Jill only has a mom and her daddy lives far away" or "What's a widow?" or "What's a stepmom?" then I being a responsible parent can use that occasion to teach my child about how some families are different and some are similar and how we all HOPE that other families are filled with as much love, caring, and understanding as our own. Can I really trust teachers to relay such information to my child? Would they know my child better than me? Would they know our family dynamic better than me? Why would I as a parent outsource that to a teacher?

But naaaaah y'all wouldn't want a father connecting with his child and teaching lessons you want the state to jump in and do everything for the parent because why? Because not all parents will be like me and that makes ME the bigot/homophobe?

I don't understand the benefit to the child I don't see the benefit to the family unit by the state undermining the authority of the parents. I also don't understand that this is such a pressing issue that it must be addressed at such early ages.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you bite the pillow during your check up
    Probably dribbled a bit.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never noticed what a bore fest beanz was till he was gone for that nice period of time. Where is dia I’d like to see beaner screw off for a while again
    Nothing more boring than grown men sitting around endlessly talking shat about each other . Just goes around and around...and around. Kinda like a toilet . Weird visual.
    Actually it's hilarious to see people constantly post in a thread they have no interest in. Never in my wildest dreams did I think a penguin story aimed at 9-10 year olds would disturb so many grown men. Fabulous. And there I was thinking these people are "different" to the muslims.... ()
    You've found the target audience and sales are up. And here I am expecting one penguin to come out in chaps with a cat o nine tails rough riding his little penguin buddy atop of an igloo yelling Frankie Goes to Hollywood lyrics. 20 pages of trolly purse swinging soap box riders worried to much about how people-families live their lives. Jebus people get a job .

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

# 21

Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually it's hilarious to see people constantly post in a thread they have no interest in. Never in my wildest dreams did I think a penguin story aimed at 9-10 year olds would disturb so many grown men. Fabulous. And there I was thinking these people are "different" to the muslims.... ()
    You've found the target audience and sales are up. And here I am expecting one penguin to come out in chaps with a cat o nine tails rough riding his little penguin buddy atop of an igloo yelling Frankie Goes to Hollywood lyrics. 20 pages of trolly purse swinging soap box riders worried to much about how people-families live their lives. Jebus people get a job .

And your own position is?

I mean, we do get a lot of sidelines stalking here on a normal basis without actually committing to a position on issues.

It's a pretty advantageous position to have, if you ask me, as it keeps you clear from the swinging purses.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

And your own position is?

I mean, we do get a lot of sidelines stalking here on a normal basis without actually committing to a position on issues.

It's a pretty advantageous position to have, if you ask me, as it keeps you clear from the swinging purses.
    'Stalking' ?. Don't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back there friend . Didn't realize we're requiring testimonials to convey a simple opinion that I thought was obvious in ^ last. I'm about free individuals finding happiness and love where they please and am no holy roller judging someone's family or Countries I know very little off. When I think of societal taboos and imminent dangers to the masses it's not what Barry and Barney are tickling their bums with or what topics a parent conveys to their child in that role. That's not a failure to take a position thing, it's a I have little business telling complete strangers how to live their lives and love their kids thing.

Thread Information