Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuck all your politics, the villa are back in the premier league!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fuck all your politics, the villa are back in the premier league!!!

Fucking hell, that was tense, a few weeks back we were dead certs to be relegated, fucking amazing ending to the season.

We certainly didn't play like a premiership team, we've done the hard part now though and hopefully we will be able to get a few quality additions to help us compete in a few more games next season, again I'll just be happy to stay up again but this time I'm hoping it isn't via a relegation battle

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bournemouth were robbed.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Wow, by the hair of your chinny chin chins.

I love that Bournemouth beat Everton. That's brilliant and it wasn't even a close game. I think Everton are going to be in a bad way next season even with big money, I just don't think they can buy enough and have cohesion to be ready to compete and I think some important player might look to jump ship. Richarlson whom I loathe, is a very good forward. I think he'd be a solid addition to Barca or Real he has that nastiness to his game much akin to Suarez and also how Real loves their players to play. If either of those teams came a knocking Everton wouldn't stand a chance at keeping him.

I'm glad Villa has stayed up, they're a club I think of as a Premier League club regardless of how well the team is doing. Hopefully you keep Graelish.

Where does Villa need to add first? CB? Fullbacks? Striker?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Fucking hell, that was tense, a few weeks back we were dead certs to be relegated, fucking amazing ending to the season.

We certainly didn't play like a premiership team, we've done the hard part now though and hopefully we will be able to get a few quality additions to help us compete in a few more games next season, again I'll just be happy to stay up again but this time I'm hoping it isn't via a relegation battle
    Skin of your teeth mate but Villa are a big team should be fun when Leeds come a visiting for everyone.😁

Thread Information