Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 218

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,922
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2822
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The black community out of wedlock rate in the US is significantly higher than that in Iceland Denilson.
    I'll ask you for the second time

    How does that affect white people ?
    Black dudes without a decent father role model are more likely to be criminals, therefore the possibility of being the victim of crime affects white Miles.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,922
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2822
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?
    Because people are most comfortable amongst their own kind, therefore poor blacks live with blacks, muslims choose muslims, asians (Chinese kind) choose asians and privileged whites with whites. The non-privileged whites live with poor blacks to maintain superiority.

    The reason people are poor is because of the "hundreth monkey effect." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,625
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The black community out of wedlock rate in the US is significantly higher than that in Iceland Denilson.
    I'll ask you for the second time

    How does that affect white people ?
    Black dudes without a decent father role model are more likely to be criminals, therefore the possibility of being the victim of crime affects white Miles.
    True. They are more likely to be drawn to nihilism and thus you end up with London today being rife with violent crime carried out by gangs and it has been observed that this tends to involve blacks and Asians, though as usual the use of the term Asian is misleading as people tend to think oriental when they hear the word Asian. That alone affects white people as you end up with 'white flight' and white people fleeing their capital to somewhere safer, but if the numbers don't slow then they will be followed and eventually there will be nowhere to run.

    And yes, your post above this is correct. People typically mix with their own groups and if the groups are going to pass on negative characteristics and attitudes, then that is what you get. You get people like me, Brock and Tommy Robinson who do mix with others, but many do not do that. Up to them at the end of the day, but if you are going to bring in millions of people and require no integration then good luck with that experiment!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?
    Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor. You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles.


    You dropped your mask
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,625
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?
    Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor. You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles.


    You dropped your mask
    Look at the statistics and tell me I am wrong. I would apply the same logic to my own upbringing too and I am not black. People who make poor decisions typically stay poor. That is not very controversial.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,625
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Barrack Obama: "More than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children."

    Barrack Obama: "children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison."

    If Obama gets it, then I am sure you can too Einstein.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?
    Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor. You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles.


    You dropped your mask
    Look at the statistics and tell me I am wrong. I would apply the same logic to my own upbringing too and I am not black. People who make poor decisions typically stay poor. That is not very controversial.
    You are a racist and you are wrong. You are suffering from fundamental attribution error. You refuse to see positive values and attributes in the poor black people whom you assert "Choose to be poor". Other people's history and circumstances are invisible from your perspective.

    For you, only you are prudent and hard working, and poor black people get what they deserve. This is what your racist arse is saying when you repeat the racist lie from your racist brain that Black people are poor because they choose to be poor.

    You second sentence -

    "You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles"

    Is another lie that does nothing but reveal the depth of your wilful stupidity.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?
    Because people are most comfortable amongst their own kind, therefore poor blacks live with blacks, muslims choose muslims, asians (Chinese kind) choose asians and privileged whites with whites. The non-privileged whites live with poor blacks to maintain superiority.

    The reason people are poor is because of the "hundreth monkey effect." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect)
    Ha!

    The greatest thing about the whole lesson is how ape like the people who rely on inventing data to get their fleas picked are exposed as being.

    " The number of monkeys in the colony was counted as 59 in 1962 indicating that even in numbers no "hundredth monkey" existed."

    (:
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,625
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?
    Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor. You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles.


    You dropped your mask
    Look at the statistics and tell me I am wrong. I would apply the same logic to my own upbringing too and I am not black. People who make poor decisions typically stay poor. That is not very controversial.
    You are a racist and you are wrong. You are suffering from fundamental attribution error. You refuse to see positive values and attributes in the poor black people whom you assert "Choose to be poor". Other people's history and circumstances are invisible from your perspective.

    For you, only you are prudent and hard working, and poor black people get what they deserve. This is what your racist arse is saying when you repeat the racist lie from your racist brain that Black people are poor because they choose to be poor.

    You second sentence -

    "You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles"

    Is another lie that does nothing but reveal the depth of your wilful stupidity.
    Hmm. No. I am saying that many choose to be poor because of the decisions that they make. If you are going to get knocked up by a man that is not going to stick around which is the majority of black women in the US, then undeniably you are choosing a path of not only financial poverty, but poverty of the soul for the child. You can make excuses for that or chant 'racist' as much as you like, but it does not make a blind bit of difference to the statistical evidence. Even Obama would back me up on this. Is he a racist too? Just asking. Am I a racist against myself for suggesting the same is done to white people as well, but in less substantial numbers? The facts are the facts. The evidence is very clear.

    Also, if I choose not to work or to not upgrade my skills or live on benefits then I too am CHOOSING poverty. Many people do and this is life whence inequality. Some people really do not have in them, do not want to try, and if possible will opt out. They will live in poverty. What really irks me though is people having children as a means of securing resources. That borders on the criminal IMO and is a form of hostage taking.

    What is untrue about my 'second sentence'? People raised in single parent households will inevitably consume more resources of responsible people who do the right things and still live in relative poverty. It is unfair on the child and unfair on society and it is actively promoted as seen in a recent BBC documentary.

    Many people work hard and make good decisions and many do not whence some of the inequality in society which is natural and normal and dare I say good.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Gandalf you said


    "Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor"

    It is an indefensible statement. It is just another example of the normalisation of racism. It is yet another example of your wheeling out a bigoted trope born of ignorance. That ignorance is born out of your own personality. You are not alone, fundamental attribution erroris very common.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,625
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gandalf you said


    "Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor"

    It is an indefensible statement. It is just another example of the normalisation of racism. It is yet another example of your wheeling out a bigoted trope born of ignorance. That ignorance is born out of your own personality. You are not alone, fundamental attribution erroris very common.
    It is a perfectly defensible statement and I qualified it by citing my own experiences as an example of it as the black community tends to put its families through the same needless grind as that which I went through too. Am I black? It was a choice by those parents to be poor growing up. If you have children, few resources, few skills, and then abandon your kids, then poverty is the inevitable result. It is not an absolute, but a general argument that is supported by the data. There are no rules in society telling the majority of black families to have no family structure. Like Obama argued "children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison."

    It is a choice to put children through this. It is a choice to get pregnant to men who will not stand by you. It is a choice to not give all your children the advantages that other children with two loving parents will have. Now you can dress it up and shout racism from the rooftops as much as you like, but in many of these cases black people are choosing poverty. There is no racism holding anybody back, everybody has the same freedom to become a doctor, or lawyer, or truck driver. However, what I will argue is that without correct nurturing, love and guidance, you might not even think to become a doctor. So not only is there financial poverty, but there is nurturing poverty. It is a choice not to nurture your child. It is choice to raise your child in the least advantageous way possible.

    Is society really holding people back or is it more likely that people tend to be holding themselves back or maybe some just do not have the ability or even the drive to achieve. State by state, there is a pattern and they are either choosing it or else it is being forced on them. Take your pick.

    https://www.kff.org/other/state-indi...2:%22asc%22%7D
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,922
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2822
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    @Miles, answer Denilson's pertinent question? How does it affect you? Why do you care so much about "degenerate" black mums and dads?

    There are zero black people in South Korea? (ignoring the privileged blacks)
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-21-2019 at 02:21 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    25
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor.
    You make it trendy to make bad decisions then poor is where you will be and more likely than not patterns repeat.
    OK. So according to you black people like or choose to be poor.

    OK. Your words not mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles. Been there and got the TShirt.

    However, with self responsibility and good decisions one need not be poor and can have a good future. I know black people with Phd's working as Professors including women, but they didn't get there without self responsibility.
    OK. So let's look at probably the most famous living black man on the planet

    Barack Obama. Right ?

    Say what you want about his policies and his presidency the fact is ?

    There was not 1% of personal scandal him at all.

    He had no kids out of wedlock. He didn't sag his pants. He did smoke blunts.

    Yet did the white supremacists say "Hey !! Wait a minute !! This Barack Obama has no kids out of wedlock. He's a good father to his kids. He not committing any crime. I think we should lay off him"

    No. He got the n*gger treatment just like any other black person.

    They used to lynch black people in suits. In fact most of the black people lynched and hung were black business owners. They were acting a little bit uppity and didn't know their place

    In fact let's go deeper.

    Rosewood in the early part of the last century ?



    A thriving black community living independent of whites was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

    Not 2 mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

    Black degradation is essential 2 White supremacists.

    Thriving Black business districts and countries and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

    The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.



    Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white ppl with the aid of the US government.

    Growth of ones own country can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place, restrictions will ultimately always apply to black nations.

    Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.

    One only has to look at the likes of Colonel Gaddifi who was trying to create a central african bank and an african communication network in Africa. Africa is a massive source for mobile phone networks and internet. Africans make billions for the white supremacists. Gaddifi plan went against there wishes just as would have an African bank. So he had to be killed

    Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders to emerge in this century, was assinated by the Belgians with the aid of US, so that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

    What you are clumsily trying to do is shift the blame of racism on to black people.

    I get it

    You're trying to move argument is moved from what white supremacists do to what you think black ppl do. It's just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what white supremacists do. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at black ppl but at yourself.

    Whites knows they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

    You have a choice.

    You either

    1) Fight against that inequality
    2) Make up excuses.

    Making up excuses is way easier.

    So that's were your "out of wedlock kids" etc arguments come from because if you can blame blacks, then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. You can still see yourself as a good person. Case closed!

    So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-21-2019 at 03:02 AM.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,625
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    I guess it boils down to me hating to see children wayward, lost, abandoned, stifled and harmed. It is not absolute of course and there are many exceptions but the facts are what they are and I simply think people should either take parenting seriously or don't do it at all. If we cannot even accept that single mother rates are a leading cause of poverty in the community then there can be no progress. I want better for kids and it starts with responsible parenting. If you are a bit mad like me then don't do it!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,625
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    I will reply to that later Denilson. However, I see from the off you have misreprented what I said.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Boxingguru shut down by city of london police
    By KickMuck in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. City of London: Place to go to war
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:33 AM
  5. scots racist against english?
    By Drago in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing