Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 218

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    13
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So should you get paid for being black? If so, vote on the "Reparations" thread next door.
    No one deserves reparations more than black Americans. Black Americans who built the wealth of the USA.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,836
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1913
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Australian Aborigines? The South African Bushmen? The Inca? The Hottentot? The Jews? Gypsies? The Kurds?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,550
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2803
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    The smartest group of black people on the planet are this negrito tribe - The North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean. Why ?

    Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist. They're are not dependent on the white supremacist and they will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

    And they are the only group of black people on this planet who can say that. So that makes them by far in a way the smartest group of black people on earth.

    They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years.

    Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands.

    So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

    The Andaman Islands received the first sunrise of this millennium

    Last year a missionary tried to go there and they killed him on sight

    If an American Tourist wandered into any other foreign restricted military zone and was killed, no one would be having this conversation. North Sentinel Island's beaches are considered restricted military areas.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    You couldn't make it up, it should be a lesson to arrogant cunts the world over. Religious moron gets slaughtered dead after attempting to convert isloated tribe to Christianity. Hilarious.

    However, the tribes on these islands aren't quite the genuis heroes you're portraying, Denilson, they're protected by the coast guard/security patrols, which means technically they're under the rule of THE man, THE system, "white supremacists."

    However, however, your point is valid - without the influence of the white man black folk would live in harmony and flourish, like Wakanda.


    Putting the religious part aside, did this missionary invade the tribe by force and attempt to coerce the natives to Christianity? Was it an armed posse that walked in on the natives?

    Poor judgement, maybe. But probably falsely encouraged by the fact that many other missionaries have done the same thing with other tribes across the world and have come out unscathed.

    Personally I don't find it hilarious, but sad. Loss of life, regardless of how it comes about, is sad.

    Now if we're talking about the guy who takes a selfie inside the lion's den at the zoo...... that's quite another story.
    He is the guy in the zoo - an arrogant moron who couldn't let a perfectly happy people live in their own habitat. He wanted to make them THINK like he does because he arrogantly believes he knows better. He wanted to force people to become him.

    And you find any loss of life sad?

    • 151,600 people die each day

    • 6,316 people die each hour

    • 105 people die each minute

    • Nearly two people die each second

    No wonder you're so miserable
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,449
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Never been quote - " called out "
    By a house wife before.
    Is this a normal thing ?
    I do know being an over sensitive under achiever is normal in this case.
    As miles said , we have never seen evidence of complains about life , austerity or being the victim .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,390
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Never been quote - " called out "
    By a house wife before.
    Is this a normal thing ?
    I do know being an over sensitive under achiever is normal in this case.
    As miles said , we have never seen evidence of complains about life , austerity or being the victim .
    Amazing how you have now become another proud whiny boy. You fall for Gandalfs bullshit and then PM me asking me about work. I tell you and then you PM Gandalf and tell him I told you I was on benefits.

    I never said that though did I? So why on earth would you make something like that up? Seems a bit feeble. A bit like equating caring for someone to being a housewife. If you are trying to sound like the big man you are failing miserably.

    It is like Gandalf looking at the work I do on the Internet, which accounts for about 5-10 per cent of what I do and inventing his own fantasy from that.

    You are the one acting like a victim princess. You got called out on your racist comments. The same happened with Gandalf. If you both want a safe space then you will have to post elsewhere.

    If you want to act like the big man calling people peasants and pretending white people are superior to black people, which is what you both do, then don't expect everyone to pat you on the back.

    Under achiever? What have you achieved? You can't even use the Queens English. A million Michelin menus is never going to fool anyone.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,890
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    I think someone has been triggered again.

    Beanz, you have admitted to earning 25 pounds some weeks. Your own words. That must be about 1-2 hours of work in those weeks. What on earth are you doing all that time? Is that when you remember to be a full time carer?

    It seems you are on the up with the 'big gig' and 'billboards' all over town. Good for you. Seriously. Not jealous though! And if teaching is so boring, which it is not, why would you help in classrooms for half a decade? Surely a year would be enough. As for me, I do love it as you well know and couldn't dream of a more satisfying lifestyle.

    Yes, I was honest enough to tell you where I heard that about benefits as I don't think it is a big deal to say who says what. We can be open and manly about it all. I am an obliging sort.

    You think you have called me out on racism but I really don't think you have. You have merely jumped on a loose turn of phrase having been asked by a genuine racist 'Why are black people so poor?' It was a fairly transparent response. I would have answered the same if the question was 'Why are white British people so poor?' as indeed many are. And why did you not call out Denilson? It is because your axe is to grind with me. Fine with me too.

    People do indeed choose their poverty.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,890
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    I do not think I am superior to any race of people, either. I just think I make better decisions than some people. Some black people make much better decisions than I do and they rock. Many do not and I wish them well. Simple as that. Life is about choices.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,390
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think someone has been triggered again.

    Beanz, you have admitted to earning 25 pounds some weeks. Your own words. That must be about 1-2 hours of work in those weeks. What on earth are you doing all that time? Is that when you remember to be a full time carer?

    It seems you are on the up with the 'big gig' and 'billboards' all over town. Good for you. Seriously. Not jealous though! And if teaching is so boring, which it is not, why would you help in classrooms for half a decade? Surely a year would be enough. As for me, I do love it as you well know and couldn't dream of a more satisfying lifestyle.

    Yes, I was honest enough to tell you where I heard that about benefits as I don't think it is a big deal to say who says what. We can be open and manly about it all. I am an obliging sort.

    You think you have called me out on racism but I really don't think you have. You have merely jumped on a loose turn of phrase having been asked by a genuine racist 'Why are black people so poor?' It was a fairly transparent response. I would have answered the same if the question was 'Why are white British people so poor?' as indeed many are. And why did you not call out Denilson? It is because your axe is to grind with me. Fine with me too.

    People do indeed choose their poverty.
    Bullshit. Just like you have now edited and amended the title of the thread ''Why do people choose to be poor?" to "Why do people stay poor?" What you actually said was not "Why are black people so poor?" at all. You said "Why do Black people choose to be poor?".

    It comes from the same place as your weird mission to pretend I am as lazy and feckless and rudderless as you are. You are now starting threads about what people have for Breakfast for Christ's sake. Don't assume we are the same, nothing could be further from the truth. I don't pretend you are not a teacher or that you are not sitting in your flat playing video games making cups of tea and reading a book. Why would someone make up a story about being a carer anyway? I know how uncomfortable it makes people but it would be a very strange thing to invent. When we met, my other half was far more independent but her care needs were always going to increase, and that is something i went into the relationship being fully aware of. That is why I would never complain about it. You and Al, the feeble prick, pretend that even mentioning it is moaning, because you are both a bit soft and hyper sensitive but that again is invention on both your parts.

    When you are both self employed and a freelancer in the creative industry you have busy weeks and quiet weeks. On the quiet weeks you maintain what you have (client relationships, digital infrastructure, equipment,contacts), chase invoices, work on personal projects, apply for commissions, catalogue and archive and sometimes you maybe working on bigger projects that span more than the little jobs you fit in between. If I have an job for the arts council or the National Lottery or a campaign that is going national sometimes those jobs can take weeks. In those cases I may only sell a couple of prints from passive income whilst working on them, but that £25 will put food on the table.

    It doesn't mean I don't have to help dress the Mrs and get her in and out of the bath or do her physio or cook or any of those things as well. That is precisely why most of the work that I do away from home is done at night. You and AL are not acting like men about it at all, you are making stuff up and gossiping like fishwives.

    Denilson is not being racist by pointing out the realities of racism just because it makes you both uncomfortable. He may be wrong to think it is the reason for everything that happens to individuals but that does not make him a racist.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,890
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    LOL. I told you Brock! The thread set him off! Bwahahaha!

    Beanz, I was saying to Brock that the most innocent possible thread would trigger you and you have proven my entire point. The most banal thread in the world has you utterly raving like the demented nutjob that you are. Totally fucking with you man and so easy. Laughing my head off!

    And I am editing thread titles now? Wow! I must be versed in the dark arts now because I haven't a clue what you are on about.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,890
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    And of course Denilson is racist. I don't mind, but you are a hypocrite for ignoring it. And yes, I do read books, but have retired from gaming. Not sure what that has to do with anything either. In the RDR2 thread you were saying you were going to play it so again hypocrite much. RDR2 kind of put me off games if I am honest. Too long. I am reading yet another book about Wilde as there are many of them. Constant reader. Healthy habit for a healthy mind.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,390
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    You have to stop pretending that have any kind of relevance to another human being on earth. Somebody replying to a post is not evidence of you or your fat gay sugar Daddy Brock triggering anybody. Fenster started this thread. I said I was going to borrow the stepsons PS4 to play RDR, but God knows when I will have the time to do so. Reading books is what you do in between being productive and engaged. On the bog or in bed, not in the day. It's just another way of you fantasizing about being Wilde's boyfriend and running away like John Cheese.

    Well at least you have admitted Brock never left.

    Progress.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,890
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Projection time! How is a breakfast thread any more silly than you doing a summer thread to promote yourself having a task to do? My thread was a jokey one and still you had to have a go. So bitter!

    I laugh a lot in life old boy and it is all good. If you really wanted to earn good coin and have free time to help your wife then my gig is what you would want. It would give you time to indulge in artistic interests on the side too. I know plenty who have written books, do photography, paint. All kinds of things. But if you want to be a truely rich man you have to sell your soul and I ain't going to do that.

    Anyway stop being such a miserable git.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,390
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Projection time! How is a breakfast thread any more silly than you doing a summer thread to promote yourself having a task to do? My thread was a jokey one and still you had to have a go. So bitter!

    I laugh a lot in life old boy and it is all good. If you really wanted to earn good coin and have free time to help your wife then my gig is what you would want. It would give you time to indulge in artistic interests on the side too. I know plenty who have written books, do photography, paint. All kinds of things. But if you want to be a truely rich man you have to sell your soul and I ain't going to do that.

    Anyway stop being such a miserable git.
    The misery is all your and Brock with his repeating his parents gaslighting. It is a lovely sunny day here and I am not even slightly miserable. I am not you. I often earn more per hour than you do, that is not indulgence it is the consequence of hard work. Something you shy away from.

    The solstice means nothing to you because you are a foreigner I am not going to apologise for celebrating it.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #194
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,834
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1616
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    The smartest group of black people on the planet are this negrito tribe - The North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean. Why ?

    Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist. They're are not dependent on the white supremacist and they will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

    And they are the only group of black people on this planet who can say that. So that makes them by far in a way the smartest group of black people on earth.

    They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years.

    Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands.

    So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

    The Andaman Islands received the first sunrise of this millennium

    Last year a missionary tried to go there and they killed him on sight

    If an American Tourist wandered into any other foreign restricted military zone and was killed, no one would be having this conversation. North Sentinel Island's beaches are considered restricted military areas.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    You couldn't make it up, it should be a lesson to arrogant cunts the world over. Religious moron gets slaughtered dead after attempting to convert isloated tribe to Christianity. Hilarious.

    However, the tribes on these islands aren't quite the genuis heroes you're portraying, Denilson, they're protected by the coast guard/security patrols, which means technically they're under the rule of THE man, THE system, "white supremacists."

    However, however, your point is valid - without the influence of the white man black folk would live in harmony and flourish, like Wakanda.


    Putting the religious part aside, did this missionary invade the tribe by force and attempt to coerce the natives to Christianity? Was it an armed posse that walked in on the natives?

    Poor judgement, maybe. But probably falsely encouraged by the fact that many other missionaries have done the same thing with other tribes across the world and have come out unscathed.

    Personally I don't find it hilarious, but sad. Loss of life, regardless of how it comes about, is sad.

    Now if we're talking about the guy who takes a selfie inside the lion's den at the zoo...... that's quite another story.
    He is the guy in the zoo - an arrogant moron who couldn't let a perfectly happy people live in their own habitat. He wanted to make them THINK like he does because he arrogantly believes he knows better. He wanted to force people to become him.

    And you find any loss of life sad?

    • 151,600 people die each day

    • 6,316 people die each hour

    • 105 people die each minute

    • Nearly two people die each second

    No wonder you're so miserable

    Good to see your lack of human sensitivity hasn't dulled your basic arithmetic skills.


    Still....... "force"?? What... what was the poor bloke going to do if the natives had said, "No thank you.... we do not wish to be converted." Beat them to death with his Bible?

    Just as laughable..... "miserable"?

    Thanks for your "concern", but I'm a totally successful professional, with an even more successful personal/family life, and three adult children of whom I couldn't be prouder.

    And yet, on those rare occasions I feel I'm having a bad day or something, I just log in here and read some of the posts you guys write and it's an automatic pick-me-up.

    After that I go back to being totally ecstatic.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,449
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    This is just as easy as you like .🤣
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Boxingguru shut down by city of london police
    By KickMuck in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. City of London: Place to go to war
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:33 AM
  5. scots racist against english?
    By Drago in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing