Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 218

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,420
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2797
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Fuck in hell we banned Brock for making Larry cry.
    This soft bugger who is a out and out racist we tolerate bring back Steve.
    There's a few of the usual wankers currently very close to bans
    Is Larry going to get banned.?
    For what? Having an opposing opinion to right wingers? Give it a rest mate for fucks sake, nobody is forced to talk to anyone on here, we choose too.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,797
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1908
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    Gunpowder. China created it and they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill

    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate
    )

    So I am not going to engage with you in debate.

    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.

    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,591
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2952
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    Gunpowder. China created it and they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill

    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate
    )

    So I am not going to engage with you in debate.

    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.

    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    X....man.....dude....

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,591
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2952
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    In other news....



    Iran-linked terrorists caught stockpiling explosives in north-west London
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...es-north-west/
    Terrorists linked to Iran were caught stockpiling tonnes of explosive materials on the outskirts of London in a secret British bomb factory, The Telegraph can reveal.

    Radicals linked to Hizbollah, the Lebanese militant group, stashed thousands of disposable ice packs containing ammonium nitrate - a common ingredient in homemade bombs.

    The plot was uncovered by MI5 and the Metropolitan Police in the autumn of 2015, just months after the UK signed up to the Iran nuclear deal. Three metric tonnes of ammonium nitrate was discovered - more than was used in the Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people and damaged hundreds of buildings.





    .....2015 eh gotta wonder why this story was run 6/9/2019 yeah??
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,222
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    994
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    Gunpowder. China created it and they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill

    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate
    )

    So I am not going to engage with you in debate.

    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.

    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    X....man.....dude....

    The great thing about it is that it also proves the idea that the desert peasant followers of a goat herder were stupid and backwards, is about as accurate as an early cannon.


    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,797
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1908
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Oh, they weren't. They were the pinnacle of civilisation in the 11th and 12th centuries. They invented algebra, had the first University, built the first observatory and explored the stars with telescopes, invented decimal fractions and wrote wonderful poetry amongst an amazing amount of things.

    It was a very different version of Islam then (just like Christianity was. It was Christians who were the fundamentalist religious maniacs back then) ..... for example, they distilled alcohol - even the word 'alcohol' comes from the Arabic Al-Kohl. It certainly wasn't the Wahabbi Islam that appears to be a common denominator in many religious problems today.
    Last edited by X; 06-13-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    7
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate [/COLOR])
    Ad Hominen don't attacks don't means anything. Your just babbling with what you wrote here and getting over emotional. I don't get into childish insults. When someone start with personal insults I don't take them seriously.

    Notice when I debate I never get personal. But this is common tactic that white supremacists use.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.
    Yes and white supremacist create facts which are false all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    [/COLOR]
    OK. So the floor is yours : Show me evidence that the Chinese used gunpowder to same extent that whites used it to kill millions to go over to other countries and kill and oppress millions ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-14-2019 at 11:59 PM.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,637
    Mentioned
    857 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3117
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate [/COLOR])
    Ad Hominen don't attacks don't means anything. Your just babbling with what you wrote here and getting over emotional. I don't get into childish insults. When someone start with personal insults I don't take them seriously.

    Notice when I debate I never get personal. But this is common tactic that white supremacists use.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.
    Yes and white supremacist create facts which are false all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    [/COLOR]
    OK. So the floor is yours : Show me evidence that the Chinese used gunpowder to same extent that whites used it to kill millions to go over to other countries and kill and oppress millions ?
    You do realize that X is not white right, Denilson?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,591
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2952
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    The Chinese didn't NEED gunpowder to kill millions upon millions they used Communism to off about 70 million in the "Great Leap Forward"
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    7
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate [/COLOR])
    Ad Hominen don't attacks don't means anything. Your just babbling with what you wrote here and getting over emotional. I don't get into childish insults. When someone start with personal insults I don't take them seriously.

    Notice when I debate I never get personal. But this is common tactic that white supremacists use.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.
    Yes and white supremacist create facts which are false all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    [/COLOR]
    OK. So the floor is yours : Show me evidence that the Chinese used gunpowder to same extent that whites used it to kill millions to go over to other countries and kill and oppress millions ?
    You do realize that X is not white right, Denilson?
    And that means what ?

    Black people have no friends. Everyone hates black people. That's why i hate the term "People Of Color".

    It's the world Vs black people.

    And I'm 100% fine with that

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,775
    Mentioned
    1421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2670
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate [/COLOR])
    Ad Hominen don't attacks don't means anything. Your just babbling with what you wrote here and getting over emotional. I don't get into childish insults. When someone start with personal insults I don't take them seriously.

    Notice when I debate I never get personal. But this is common tactic that white supremacists use.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.
    Yes and white supremacist create facts which are false all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    [/COLOR]
    OK. So the floor is yours : Show me evidence that the Chinese used gunpowder to same extent that whites used it to kill millions to go over to other countries and kill and oppress millions ?
    You do realize that X is not white right, Denilson?
    And that means what ?

    Black people have no friends. Everyone hates black people. That's why i hate the term "People Of Color".

    It's the world Vs black people.

    And I'm 100% fine with that
    You really mean it is the world against you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    7
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The Chinese didn't NEED gunpowder to kill millions upon millions they used Communism to off about 70 million in the "Great Leap Forward"
    So we agree the Chinese have not used gunpowder to the same extent that whites have to kill and oppress.

    Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by the white supremacist to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

    The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,637
    Mentioned
    857 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3117
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate [/COLOR])
    Ad Hominen don't attacks don't means anything. Your just babbling with what you wrote here and getting over emotional. I don't get into childish insults. When someone start with personal insults I don't take them seriously.

    Notice when I debate I never get personal. But this is common tactic that white supremacists use.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.
    Yes and white supremacist create facts which are false all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

    The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

    Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

    You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    [/COLOR]
    OK. So the floor is yours : Show me evidence that the Chinese used gunpowder to same extent that whites used it to kill millions to go over to other countries and kill and oppress millions ?
    You do realize that X is not white right, Denilson?
    And that means what ?

    Black people have no friends. Everyone hates black people. That's why i hate the term "People Of Color".

    It's the world Vs black people.

    And I'm 100% fine with that
    Well, to put it in simple terms you are saying that he is advocating white supremacist lines, but he is actually a very successful non-white person. There is nothing stopping black people being successful and many are. Many are of course not too, but there are reasons why. I do not hate black people and would happily have a cup of coffee with X. I would probably take my spray if it was with you.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,555
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1608
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The Chinese didn't NEED gunpowder to kill millions upon millions they used Communism to off about 70 million in the "Great Leap Forward"
    So we agree the Chinese have not used gunpowder to the same extent that whites have to kill and oppress.

    Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by the white supremacist to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

    The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.







    This is better than paying to go to the movies.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,797
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1908
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    OK. So the floor is yours : Show me evidence that the Chinese used gunpowder to same extent that whites used it to kill millions to go over to other countries and kill and oppress millions ?
    You didn’t say that. You said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    Gunpowder. China created it and they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill

    Those are two different statements. Let’s stick to your original one ... which is factually and evidentially untrue. You just said it earlier as if it was some kind of argument-winning kryptonite.

    You can’t effectively build on or develop a thesis on a blatant falsehood and then expect people to take you seriously. Especially if you then try and brazen it out by changing your original assertion as if you never made it.


    The whole crumbling edifice of everything you say tumbles down when one of the fundamental ramparts of it are easily demonstrated to be simple falsehoods. That’s how arguments work.

    I know you won’t accept or worry about it, because you are pretty stupid.

    You will just rant on again with copying and pasting stuff. We all know that. We also know that you are too thick to construct any semblance of a coherent narrative that joins all those plagiarised thoughts together.

    Thats why nobody gives any credence to anything you say. Haven’t you worked that out yet (no, of course not
    )

    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Boxingguru shut down by city of london police
    By KickMuck in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. City of London: Place to go to war
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:33 AM
  5. scots racist against english?
    By Drago in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing