Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
@Fenster @smashup

I think the both of you live in London or have lived in London. What are your honest takes on the city today? How do you feel about life there? About the changes? The pros? The cons? All of that.
It's unrecognisable. When I was a kid I remember when certain areas became predominantly "black," it looked really strange, now those areas are predominantly East European or Asian/Muslim, and the black people have filtered to the suburbs.

I said a few years ago, after spending about ten years hiding, I was shocked at spending all day and night in A&E. Hundreds after hundreds of people and no English/Brits. Get on a bus, no English. Entire high streets full of shops, no English/Brits.

Not saying it's a bad thing. Just bizarre.

I don't think people should be scared of discussing why groups of the "same" people live together. Trevor Phillips - of all people - said multiculturalism hasn't worked.

It's why I can't stand JK, Billy, Lily and Dom calling everyone evil racists whilst sitting in their 100% white areas. Why do they CHOOSE to live in those areas? Why? Why do muslims live together? Africans? Poles? Romanians? Chinese?
So Cleese was pretty much correct in his views and opinions?
The question is aimed at Fenster as he clearly lives in London, I am asking his opinion.