Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
I see that Tito also. I try say Joshua need stay outside. Keep get caught inside

You're absolutely right. Joshua is taller, rangier. In the rematch he should keep Ruiz at the end of his jab. But a punishing jab. None of this chickenshit pawing boxers do sometimes. He also needs to move side to side. Look for angles against the onrushing Ruiz. Also as @El Kabong said..... don't go for the one-punch knockout. Just 'cause he dropped Ruiz one time it doesn't mean Ruiz has a weak chin. To the contrary. With the right mental attitude and preparation, it should be a hell of a fight.
Ruiz clearly does not have a weak chin, has heart, and a huge neck. He seems to be very durable. I can see Joshua fighting much smarter next time, but he won't be able to move all night and has stamina issues. He will get caught and it is then that he will have to answer questions. A 40 year old decade long gun shy Wlad will let him off the hook, but Ruiz is young, can let his hands go and is willing to take a shot to land his 3-4 in return. It will be a challenge for him. I didn't really rate Joshua all that highly to begin with, but at least it makes it all look a bit more realistic now.