Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Our Planet.

Yes, Greta darling. I can picture your rolled up 11 year old face as you typed that. She is you with a pony tail. She hasn't even completed school and has decided she is the savior and is threatening people to change or else. It isn't how you operate but she reminds me so much of you with how she says it. She will look daft when she hits 36. Like you with your Nazi thing at 50. Bwahaha!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, Greta darling. I can picture your rolled up 11 year old face as you typed that. She is you with a pony tail. She hasn't even completed school and has decided she is the savior and is threatening people to change or else. It isn't how you operate but she reminds me so much of you with how she says it. She will look daft when she hits 36. Like you with your Nazi thing at 50. Bwahaha!
    Not just grubby. You are also decidedly odd.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Not just grubby. You are also decidedly odd.
    Of course. Have you finished staring down Lyle/Trump yet, Greta? That eye contact is terrifying!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta Thunbergs words-

Recently I’ve seen many rumors circulating about me and enormous amounts of hate. This is no surprise to me. I know that since most people are not aware of the full meaning of the climate crisis (which is understandable since it has never been treated as a crisis) a school strike for the climate would seem very strange to people in general.
    So let me make some things clear about my school strike.

In may 2018 I was one of the winners in a writing competition about the environment held by Svenska Dagbladet, a Swedish newspaper. I got my article published and some people contacted me, among others was Bo Thorén from Fossil Free Dalsland. He had some kind of group with people, especially youth, who wanted to do something about the climate crisis.
    I had a few phone meetings with other activists. The purpose was to come up with ideas of new projects that would bring attention to the climate crisis. Bo had a few ideas of things we could do. Everything from marches to a loose idea of some kind of a school strike (that school children would do something on the schoolyards or in the classrooms). That idea was inspired by the Parkland Students, who had refused to go to school after the school shootings.
    I liked the idea of a school strike. So I developed that idea and tried to get the other young people to join me, but no one was really interested. They thought that a Swedish version of the Zero Hour march was going to have a bigger impact. So I went on planning the school strike all by myself and after that I didn’t participate in any more meetings.

When I told my parents about my plans they weren’t very fond of it. They did not support the idea of school striking and they said that if I were to do this I would have to do it completely by myself and with no support from them.
    On the 20 of august I sat down outside the Swedish Parliament. I handed out fliers with a long list of facts about the climate crisis and explanations on why I was striking. The first thing I did was to post on Twitter and Instagram what I was doing and it soon went viral. Then journalists and newspapers started to come. A Swedish entrepreneur and business man active in the climate movement, Ingmar Rentzhog, was among the first to arrive. He spoke with me and took pictures that he posted on Facebook. That was the first time I had ever met or spoken with him. I had not communicated or encountered with him ever before.

Many people love to spread rumors saying that I have people ”behind me” or that I’m being ”paid” or ”used” to do what I’m doing. But there is no one ”behind” me except for myself. My parents were as far from climate activists as possible before I made them aware of the situation.
    I am not part of any organization. I sometimes support and cooperate with several NGOs that work with the climate and environment. But I am absolutely independent and I only represent myself. And I do what I do completely for free, I have not received any money or any promise of future payments in any form at all. And nor has anyone linked to me or my family done so.
    And of course it will stay this way. I have not met one single climate activist who is fighting for the climate for money. That idea is completely absurd.
    Furthermore I only travel with permission from my school and my parents pay for tickets and accommodations.

My family has written a book together about our family and how me and my sister Beata have influenced my parents way of thinking and seeing the world, especially when it comes to the climate. And about our diagnoses.
    That book was due to be released in May. But since there was a major disagreement with the book company, we ended up changing to a new publisher and so the book was released in august instead.
    Before the book was released my parents made it clear that their possible profits from the book ”Scener ur hjärtat” will be going to 8 different charities working with environment, children with diagnoses and animal rights.

And yes, I write my own speeches. But since I know that what I say is going to reach many, many people I often ask for input. I also have a few scientists that I frequently ask for help on how to express certain complicated matters. I want everything to be absolutely correct so that I don’t spread incorrect facts, or things that can be misunderstood.

Some people mock me for my diagnosis. But Asperger is not a disease, it’s a gift. People also say that since I have Asperger I couldn’t possibly have put myself in this position. But that’s exactly why I did this. Because if I would have been ”normal” and social I would have organized myself in an organisation, or started an organisation by myself. But since I am not that good at socializing I did this instead. I was so frustrated that nothing was being done about the climate crisis and I felt like I had to do something, anything. And sometimes NOT doing things - like just sitting down outside the parliament - speaks much louder than doing things. Just like a whisper sometimes is louder than shouting.

Also there is one complaint that I ”sound and write like an adult”. And to that I can only say; don’t you think that a 16-year old can speak for herself? There’s also some people who say that I oversimplify things. For example when I say that "the climate crisis is a black and white issue”, ”we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases” and ”I want you to panic”. But that I only say because it’s true. Yes, the climate crisis is the most complex issue that we have ever faced and it’s going to take everything from our part to ”stop it”. But the solution is black and white; we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases.
    Because either we limit the warming to 1,5 degrees C over pre industrial levels, or we don’t. Either we reach a tipping point where we start a chain reaction with events way beyond human control, or we don’t. Either we go on as a civilization, or we don’t. There are no gray areas when it comes to survival.
    And when I say that I want you to panic I mean that we need to treat the crisis as a crisis. When your house is on fire you don’t sit down and talk about how nice you can rebuild it once you put out the fire. If your house is on fire you run outside and make sure that everyone is out while you call the fire department. That requires some level of panic.

There is one other argument that I can’t do anything about. And that is the fact that I’m ”just a child and we shouldn’t be listening to children.” But that is easily fixed - just start to listen to the rock solid science instead. Because if everyone listened to the scientists and the facts that I constantly refer to - then no one would have to listen to me or any of the other hundreds of thousands of school children on strike for the climate across the world. Then we could all go back to school.
    I am just a messenger, and yet I get all this hate. I am not saying anything new, I am just saying what scientists have repeatedly said for decades. And I agree with you, I’m too young to do this. We children shouldn’t have to do this. But since almost no one is doing anything, and our very future is at risk, we feel like we have to continue.

And if you have any other concern or doubt about me, then you can listen to my TED talk ( https://www.ted.com/talks/greta_thun...limate/up-next ), in which I talk about how my interest for the climate and environment began.

And thank you everyone for you kind support! It brings me hope.
    /Greta
    Ps I was briefly a youth advisor for the board of the non profit foundation “We don’t have time”. It turns out they used my name as part of another branch of their organisation that is a start up business. They have admitted clearly that they did so without the knowledge of me or my family. I no longer have any connection to “We don’t have time”. Nor has anyone in my family. They have deeply apologised and I have accepted their apology.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, lovely stuff Greta. Now, what do you have to say about global population expansionism? And you don't come across like an adult. In fact your cry baby speech came across as extremely childish and Beanz like. In fact it came across like a very contrived performance. You cannot claim to work with NGO's and then claim to be independent. You admit yourself that you were recruited and as a child have now been projected in a very calculated fashion. Almost the Taylor Swift of the lefty end of the world brigade. The marketing is fantastic! Either you are independent or you are not and you are contradicting yourself a bit there.

There have been many predictions of environmental catastrophe from heating to cooling and they have all turned out to be false. And at the end of the day how have you in any way suffered from global warming in your day to day life? You simply haven't. People are struggling around the world because they are having far too many children in areas that have been hit by war or else are not suitable for maintaining large populations. Most people are living within their means and in some sensible countries populations are stable or falling. That is surely a sensible thing considering the coming 4th industrial revolution and impending mass unemployment.

There are gray areas. A lot of gray areas. In this sense your black and white thinking is letting you down and you have become a teenage ideologue which is a tragic and dangerous path. You will be cast aside when your moment is over and you will have to live in the real world like a real person and you haven't yet grown. Don't push yourself into this do or die corner when the world really isn't so dramatic, black or white, or dark. Don't get to 50 and be fighting Nazi's. You are young and have time to grow. Good luck Greta!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You haven't done shit mate. Nothing. You just hate it not being about you. You are grubby because you think there is some kind of virtue in taking the piss out of autism or attacking a 16 year old girl for not being an adult yet.

You want a pat on the back for slagging off single mothers and then another pat on the back for slagging off a young person actually doing something incredibly brave and productive with her life.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You haven't done shit mate. Nothing. You just hate it not being about you. You are grubby because you think there is some kind of virtue in taking the piss out of autism or attacking a 16 year old girl for not being an adult yet.

You want a pat on the back for slagging off single mothers and then another pat on the back for slagging off a young person actually doing something incredibly brave and productive with her life.
    LOL. I haven't done anything? Unlike your father I haven't bred half a dozen plus children in carbon intensive countries and had them multiply across the continent. I have done far more for the environment than you just by being me, Greta. Your family tree is a fucking forest spread all over the Europe you love so dearly. What have you done? Recycled just for them to burn it all anyway? How much energy have you now consumed as a 'Grandfather' with children having yet more children? And I do nothing.....the hypocrisy.

When Greta has actually got a job and paid taxes for a couple of years, maybe I will concede that she has done something. What I do is more than mince around taking pictures of incredibly shit covers bands. She is the Taylor Swift of your world. She has no perspective and is very much like you and rather than that being an advantage, her thinking is actually hindering her. She seems incredibly unhappy and distorted and it is very black and white thinking. It is that cult thing that always claim to rail against, but have never escaped.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You also have this weird thing which you call "Living in the real world like a real person".

You live alone in a flat where you admit going out and working halfdays and the spending the rest of the time reading books and going out once a month for a coffee.

You are the second most prolific poster here after the other bloke who like you, ran away.

If anyone is not living in the real world, then it is you. Not a 16 Yr old who has just sailed across the Atlantic and has just addressed the world and inspired.. Millions.. Of people to put boots on the ground.

We all live in the real world. Every poster here.. All with our own, jobs, families, Challenges, Social lives, goals to aim towards and obstacles to overcome. Except perhaps you, with your very sheltered hermit like existence hiding away from the world in your little apartment in South Korea. It explains where all that butthurt bitterness comes from.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You also have this weird thing which you call "Living in the real world like a real person".

You live alone in a flat where you admit going out and working halfdays and the spending the rest of the time reading books and going out once a month for a coffee.

You are the second most prolific poster here after the other bloke who like you, ran away.

If anyone is not living in the real world, then it is you. Not a 16 Yr old who has just sailed across the Atlantic and has just addressed the world and inspired.. Millions.. Of people to put boots on the ground.

We all live in the real world. Every poster here.. All with our own, jobs, families, Challenges, Social lives, goals to aim towards and obstacles to overcome. Except perhaps you, with your very sheltered hermit like existence hiding away from the world in your little apartment in South Korea. It explains where all that butthurt bitterness comes from.
    Oh, so now it comes down to the purely nasty stuff? Hmm. Do I not have jobs, family, challenges, social life, goals?

Hmm, I think I actually have all of those things like anyone else. This is where you sound exactly like Greta which would explain why raise the children of other men and things like this. As someone said "Can you imagine one day marrying her?" I laughed thinking of you, but of course you are not even married. You are such a loser.

And Lyle ran away? Hmm, I think you hounded him away which is another to your tally, you lovely, lovely man down there in Plymouth clicking a button whenever somebody can't be bothered filming or pressing their own buttons. Get a real job and actually make a difference yourself.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, so now it comes down to the purely nasty stuff? Hmm. Do I not have jobs, family, challenges, social life, goals?

Hmm, I think I actually have all of those things like anyone else. This is where you sound exactly like Greta which would explain why raise the children of other men and things like this. As someone said "Can you imagine one day marrying her?" I laughed thinking of you, but of course you are not even married. You are such a loser.

And Lyle ran away? Hmm, I think you hounded him away which is another to your tally, you lovely, lovely man down there in Plymouth clicking a button whenever somebody can't be bothered filming or pressing their own buttons. Get a real job and actually make a difference yourself.
    Purely nasty stuff?

Go back and read what YOU have posted.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Purely nasty stuff?

Go back and read your posts and those to Lyle too while you are at it and your own above. You seriously non angry, non face twisty testicle.

Do any of the comments in this PJW video remind you of anyone?

Oh, You Tube banned video of course.....I wonder why!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qpSQuc69R9c/

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Purely nasty stuff?

Go back and read your posts and those to Lyle too while you are at it and your own above. You seriously non angry, non face twisty testicle.

I did not even post in this thread until you started to go on about 'mangled up faces, weird, angry, mental issues, emotional blackmail' and then compared Greta Thunberg to Hitler. You then had to make it personal and double down on your ignorance and bigotry pretending that taking the piss out of someone for things beyond their control was somehow funny. It is not about me or you, even she is saying that. It is about holding those with the reigns of power to account and not making excuses like you do all the time nowadays.

The comments following that PJW video are horrendous and do indeed remind me of someone. Yourself, El Kabong And Brock. They are truly fucking horrible and just like you, examples of sad losers demanding to piggyback and attention grab on the back of someone doing something worthwhile, with your sicko preening self righteous.

This anger stuff from you is not surprising if you think PJW having a video banned from YouTube is your definition of a serious problem that needs addressing.

And as much as I would like to think otherwise, you are a grubby little man. If you think 'raising the children of other men' or being autistic or not doing the same nine to five job for twenty years in a row is somehow something to be ashamed of, then you probably need a shower.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And let us be crystal clear. El Kabong has stopped posting because he wanted the freedom to personally insult and attack others, just like you and Brock and Dia with the old chestnut

"Oh boo hoo did it offend somebody?
    To that I say:. GET OVER IT. YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT. TOUGH SHIT......"

Whilst simultaneously demanding 'special' treatment and the right for people not to be 'mean' to him.

You really could not make it up.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Purely nasty stuff?

I did not even post in this thread until you started to go on about 'mangled up faces, weird, angry, mental issues, emotional blackmail' and then compared Greta Thunberg to Hitler. You then had to make it personal and double down on your ignorance and bigotry pretending that taking the piss out of someone for things beyond their control was somehow funny. It is not about me or you, even she is saying that. It is about holding those with the reigns of power to account and not making excuses like you do all the time nowadays.

The comments following that PJW video are horrendous and do indeed remind me of someone. Yourself, El Kabong And Brock. They are truly fucking horrible and just like you, examples of sad losers demanding to piggyback and attention grab on the back of someone doing something worthwhile, with your sicko preening self righteous.

This anger stuff from you is not surprising if you think PJW having a video banned from YouTube is your definition of a serious problem that needs addressing.

And as much as I would like to think otherwise, you are a grubby little man. If you think 'raising the children of other men' or being autistic or not doing the same nine to five job for twenty years in a row is somehow something to be ashamed of, then you probably need a shower.

Don't give me that BS spin considering the way you have treated others over the years. You have mocked Brock's mental issues and his appearance constantly. You have mocked Lyle and accused him of all kinds of things that are untrue. You have done the same with Freedom. The same with me. With many a poster actually, so fuck right off with that righteous nonsense. And now here you are pretending to be the White Knight for a girl, who like you, most likely has a brain in-balance caused by a gut disorder which means it was perfectly preventable and treatable. You my dear man have eaten too much pastry and your brain has melted. Now you cannot really argue back as you have mocked my attitude towards vegetables for years and I OWN IT. So, quit with the victim bollocks "Ooh, you are mocking a girl who has achieved so much more than you". No she hasn't as she hasn't even got a job or passed the equivalent of an A level. She is the Taylor Swift of the gut inflammation crowd. Go to Japan and get some GcMAF injected into you and sort yourself out. They even have hospitals set up over there. You need to sort out your immune system. It might make you less angry.

This girl has environmentalist parents, has been sucked in by the environmental propaganda system and that is why she is everywhere. It is an obvious agenda and she was hysterical and ridiculous threatening the world. How about she go to China and Hong Kong to see where that gets her? Or India? Or Africa? Nobody would take her seriously. Only in clown world and good on Trump for laughing too.

Doing something worthwhile? What like? Define worthwhile. Freaking people out about something none of them can control? Scaring kids who will inevitably be driven to school by their parents? By Dubai ignoring her which has a fricking ski resort in a department store....in the desert. Get real! She hasn't changed a damn thing and you know it.

I am really not angry in the slightest. I am honestly just laughing as I look at her and see you. You must have been a nightmare kid. What a wreck. I do actually feel sorry for her as she really does seem very unhappy and clearly has issues. I wish her well, but she should not lie about being independent and not working for others etc. She isn't honest and she is being used a bit like dead babies on beaches. However, I think her attitude also makes a lot of people react like they do to you as you do not help yourself either. You should care about how you talk to others as they will bite back.

And do not try to wriggle out of the Lyle situation either. You knew full well how you were treating him and he wasn't insulting you back very much either. It was you with all the insults. Go back through the threads and let me know what you see. You are blind to your own rage sometimes as you claim 'Me angry' while calling someone every name under the sun. I won't pretend I don't treat you harshly as some one like you needs it back at him. As Brock would argue, I have been too soft with you at times.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/n...ism-symptoms#1

All in the gut and I have been saying for years to avoid that gluten. Bakeries everywhere and chemicals in everything. Kids are often born poisoned. Nothing is an accident. Cancer, autism, IMO it is all caused by ourselves. It sounds mean 'How dare you say I gave my child autism', but hey, that is what I assume. It is another reason I am so fascinated by nurture. I think so much of what we are is from just that. The food the vaccines, the water, all of it. We have to be stringent and that is where the environment is interesting and DANGEROUS for me.

Thread Information