Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Our Planet.

Hey you're right you guys. There is absolutely no truth to climate change one single iota. It's all a big, cruel hoax on the rest of the world being played by a whole bunch of people that frankly have nothing better to do with their lives.

Meanwhile though......

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019...ltimate-winner

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/As...Pole-supremacy

I reckon the U.S. better get on the ball and make sure to stake out their claims to Arctic territory and strategic shipping lanes in the northern ice sheet that ISN'T melting.

Then again, maybe these articles are an elaborate part of the hoax as well. Pretty well coordinated, as one of them is in fact Chinese.

These fucking climate change bastards!
    They should just let the rest of us pollute the land, sea, and sky at will. WTF..... we're not gonna be around in 50 years. Who really gives a shit?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why am I detecting sarcasm there Mr. Titofan? I almost missed it. I see you believe there's lots more to the story then meets the eye. You may be right. Things are more hot now but we don't know, maybe since earth is 4.5 billion year old, could be climate change has gone up and down thousands of times before we were here. Just now going up at the same time as modern society and pollution, with or without us, could be same thing. Go back 5 million years, can we take the tempature to compare I think not. We will never know.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Why am I detecting sarcasm there Mr. Titofan? I almost missed it. I see you believe there's lots more to the story then meets the eye. You may be right. Things are more hot now but we don't know, maybe since earth is 4.5 billion year old, could be climate change has gone up and down thousands of times before we were here. Just now going up at the same time as modern society and pollution, with or without us, could be same thing. Go back 5 million years, can we take the tempature to compare I think not. We will never know.

I don't deny (nor have I ever denied) the cyclic nature of climate. Which is why I'm not an "alarmist." I continue to live a normal life, and just try to do my part to protect the environment. I just get puzzled as to the intensity of the vitriol between sides, but particularly by the "deniers" toward anyone who dares mention the words climate change. There's a certain sector of people that yes.... they would have you believe that ALL climate change is man-made. Those are the fanatics. But there are those of us in the middle who believe that the climate is really changing, but don't claim it's all a man-made thing. Regarding pollution, I think it's mindless to continue (as the human race) pollution the planet at will. The stats are there... the numbers are there. Eventually this runaway pollution is going to have an effect.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm against pollution. Don't care for plastic. Styrafoam is the worst invention ever. Nukes I can't condemn yet nuke waste and misshaps have killed millions more. Sir were living in a "I gotcha!" Type society in that it cost so much and hurts so much when you get humiliated on Twitter or gang up on people to embarrass them/fire them/shame them. People are gun shy and can't give an inch of ground. I think I just explained the same thing you said about going to extreme vitriol totally divided society these days.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey you're right you guys. There is absolutely no truth to climate change one single iota. It's all a big, cruel hoax on the rest of the world being played by a whole bunch of people that frankly have nothing better to do with their lives.

Meanwhile though......

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019...ltimate-winner

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/As...Pole-supremacy

I reckon the U.S. better get on the ball and make sure to stake out their claims to Arctic territory and strategic shipping lanes in the northern ice sheet that ISN'T melting.

Then again, maybe these articles are an elaborate part of the hoax as well. Pretty well coordinated, as one of them is in fact Chinese.

These fucking climate change bastards!
    They should just let the rest of us pollute the land, sea, and sky at will. WTF..... we're not gonna be around in 50 years. Who really gives a shit?
    Alright....ice has been melting at the north pole and shipping lanes are opening up....then where's the catastrophic sea level change?

I was promised a CATASTROPHIC sea level rise and damnit right now I'm feeling a bit ripped off

Thread Information