Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Our Planet.

Why was the video banned from youtube? I'm not comfortable with a teenage girl getting slaughtered but the actual joke is on people gushing over her, right? A privileged rich girl doing an Oscar performance to convince middle-class white people what Attenborough can't? An "heroic" rich girl, repeating what she's learnt from her upbringing. It's an insult to people who truly suffer or never had a chance.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You also have this weird thing which you call "Living in the real world like a real person".

You live alone in a flat where you admit going out and working halfdays and the spending the rest of the time reading books and going out once a month for a coffee.

You are the second most prolific poster here after the other bloke who like you, ran away.

If anyone is not living in the real world, then it is you. Not a 16 Yr old who has just sailed across the Atlantic and has just addressed the world and inspired.. Millions.. Of people to put boots on the ground.

We all live in the real world. Every poster here.. All with our own, jobs, families, Challenges, Social lives, goals to aim towards and obstacles to overcome. Except perhaps you, with your very sheltered hermit like existence hiding away from the world in your little apartment in South Korea. It explains where all that butthurt bitterness comes from.
    Oh, so now it comes down to the purely nasty stuff? Hmm. Do I not have jobs, family, challenges, social life, goals?

Hmm, I think I actually have all of those things like anyone else. This is where you sound exactly like Greta which would explain why raise the children of other men and things like this. As someone said "Can you imagine one day marrying her?" I laughed thinking of you, but of course you are not even married. You are such a loser.

And Lyle ran away? Hmm, I think you hounded him away which is another to your tally, you lovely, lovely man down there in Plymouth clicking a button whenever somebody can't be bothered filming or pressing their own buttons. Get a real job and actually make a difference yourself.
    Purely nasty stuff?

Go back and read what YOU have posted.
    Go back and read your posts and those to Lyle too while you are at it and your own above. You seriously non angry, non face twisty testicle.

Do any of the comments in this PJW video remind you of anyone?

Oh, You Tube banned video of course.....I wonder why!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qpSQuc69R9c/
    I did not even post in this thread until you started to go on about 'mangled up faces, weird, angry, mental issues, emotional blackmail' and then compared Greta Thunberg to Hitler. You then had to make it personal and double down on your ignorance and bigotry pretending that taking the piss out of someone for things beyond their control was somehow funny. It is not about me or you, even she is saying that. It is about holding those with the reigns of power to account and not making excuses like you do all the time nowadays.

The comments following that PJW video are horrendous and do indeed remind me of someone. Yourself, El Kabong And Brock. They are truly fucking horrible and just like you, examples of sad losers demanding to piggyback and attention grab on the back of someone doing something worthwhile, with your sicko preening self righteous.

This anger stuff from you is not surprising if you think PJW having a video banned from YouTube is your definition of a serious problem that needs addressing.

And as much as I would like to think otherwise, you are a grubby little man. If you think 'raising the children of other men' or being autistic or not doing the same nine to five job for twenty years in a row is somehow something to be ashamed of, then you probably need a shower.

Don't give me that BS spin considering the way you have treated others over the years. You have mocked Brock's mental issues and his appearance constantly. You have mocked Lyle and accused him of all kinds of things that are untrue. You have done the same with Freedom. The same with me. With many a poster actually, so fuck right off with that righteous nonsense. And now here you are pretending to be the White Knight for a girl, who like you, most likely has a brain in-balance caused by a gut disorder which means it was perfectly preventable and treatable. You my dear man have eaten too much pastry and your brain has melted. Now you cannot really argue back as you have mocked my attitude towards vegetables for years and I OWN IT. So, quit with the victim bollocks "Ooh, you are mocking a girl who has achieved so much more than you". No she hasn't as she hasn't even got a job or passed the equivalent of an A level. She is the Taylor Swift of the gut inflammation crowd. Go to Japan and get some GcMAF injected into you and sort yourself out. They even have hospitals set up over there. You need to sort out your immune system. It might make you less angry.

This girl has environmentalist parents, has been sucked in by the environmental propaganda system and that is why she is everywhere. It is an obvious agenda and she was hysterical and ridiculous threatening the world. How about she go to China and Hong Kong to see where that gets her? Or India? Or Africa? Nobody would take her seriously. Only in clown world and good on Trump for laughing too.

Doing something worthwhile? What like? Define worthwhile. Freaking people out about something none of them can control? Scaring kids who will inevitably be driven to school by their parents? By Dubai ignoring her which has a fricking ski resort in a department store....in the desert. Get real! She hasn't changed a damn thing and you know it.

I am really not angry in the slightest. I am honestly just laughing as I look at her and see you. You must have been a nightmare kid. What a wreck. I do actually feel sorry for her as she really does seem very unhappy and clearly has issues. I wish her well, but she should not lie about being independent and not working for others etc. She isn't honest and she is being used a bit like dead babies on beaches. However, I think her attitude also makes a lot of people react like they do to you as you do not help yourself either. You should care about how you talk to others as they will bite back.

And do not try to wriggle out of the Lyle situation either. You knew full well how you were treating him and he wasn't insulting you back very much either. It was you with all the insults. Go back through the threads and let me know what you see. You are blind to your own rage sometimes as you claim 'Me angry' while calling someone every name under the sun. I won't pretend I don't treat you harshly as some one like you needs it back at him. As Brock would argue, I have been too soft with you at times.
    Ha!

Take care when closely observing that you yourself are not revealing what you are looking for evidence of in others. You have become more interested in what someone look likes then what they have to say. Maybe that is the environment you living in shaping you and your attitude toward others, or maybe you have always been a shallow horrible little tit, who really cares?

I don't have to 'wriggle out of the Lyle situation' It is not Watergate you sad fucker. It is pretty simple and plain for anyone to see. He demanded the right not just to an opinion on Brexit and what it means to be British, but also the right to tell me what mine should be. You did exactly the same thing and are doing it now. You think you really are being clever by claiming that nobody has achieved anything but you. It reeks of desperation. I don't hang on your every word or get riled by a shallow easily led fool in a tweed jacket just because you think your opinions and feelings are worth more than anyone else's. The only one being self righteous and acting like a White Knight here is you. Look at your campaign on behalf of posters who said horrendous things about me for years on end. For the most part they are not banned, they just like you and Trump and others do not like the uncomfortable truth.

It is perfectly normal, rational and accepted to not believe that Autism is not caused by a gut disorder easily treatable in Japan. It is you has a problem with it not me. Just another example of your bigotry and obsession with Identity politics.It is not me, being nasty, calling you a wreck, or a nightmare kid, or angry, or hysterical, these are all the things you have for years leveled at me. It is a thread about the environment and you have used it to suggest a 16 yr girl is Hitler, my Brain is apparently melting and your buddies are all poor victims who are more important right now than the polar icecaps melting.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Why was the video banned from youtube? I'm not comfortable with a teenage girl getting slaughtered but the actual joke is on people gushing over her, right? A privileged rich girl doing an Oscar performance to convince middle-class white people what Attenborough can't? An "heroic" rich girl, repeating what she's learnt from her upbringing. It's an insult to people who truly suffer or never had a chance.
    You Tube has gone all China on us. For instance search for let's say Molyneux on Google and see if his channel comes up. Type in Anne Marie Waters and her channel comes up way down the page. PJW has loads of negative stuff that loads up and you think 'Strange considering the lack of views'. They have rigged their alg's and are trying to manipulate data. They are also demonetizing channels and all kinds of stuff that doesn't fit the 'agenda'. Meanwhile CNN and Co are all being boosted purposely. It is Commie behavior and look at all the hype for spoiled teenage girl and you can see it is manufactured 'consent', but these days people are not consenting and so it is an interesting juncture.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You also have this weird thing which you call "Living in the real world like a real person".

You live alone in a flat where you admit going out and working halfdays and the spending the rest of the time reading books and going out once a month for a coffee.

You are the second most prolific poster here after the other bloke who like you, ran away.

If anyone is not living in the real world, then it is you. Not a 16 Yr old who has just sailed across the Atlantic and has just addressed the world and inspired.. Millions.. Of people to put boots on the ground.

We all live in the real world. Every poster here.. All with our own, jobs, families, Challenges, Social lives, goals to aim towards and obstacles to overcome. Except perhaps you, with your very sheltered hermit like existence hiding away from the world in your little apartment in South Korea. It explains where all that butthurt bitterness comes from.
    Oh, so now it comes down to the purely nasty stuff? Hmm. Do I not have jobs, family, challenges, social life, goals?

Hmm, I think I actually have all of those things like anyone else. This is where you sound exactly like Greta which would explain why raise the children of other men and things like this. As someone said "Can you imagine one day marrying her?" I laughed thinking of you, but of course you are not even married. You are such a loser.

And Lyle ran away? Hmm, I think you hounded him away which is another to your tally, you lovely, lovely man down there in Plymouth clicking a button whenever somebody can't be bothered filming or pressing their own buttons. Get a real job and actually make a difference yourself.
    Purely nasty stuff?

Go back and read what YOU have posted.
    Go back and read your posts and those to Lyle too while you are at it and your own above. You seriously non angry, non face twisty testicle.

Do any of the comments in this PJW video remind you of anyone?

Oh, You Tube banned video of course.....I wonder why!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qpSQuc69R9c/
    I did not even post in this thread until you started to go on about 'mangled up faces, weird, angry, mental issues, emotional blackmail' and then compared Greta Thunberg to Hitler. You then had to make it personal and double down on your ignorance and bigotry pretending that taking the piss out of someone for things beyond their control was somehow funny. It is not about me or you, even she is saying that. It is about holding those with the reigns of power to account and not making excuses like you do all the time nowadays.

The comments following that PJW video are horrendous and do indeed remind me of someone. Yourself, El Kabong And Brock. They are truly fucking horrible and just like you, examples of sad losers demanding to piggyback and attention grab on the back of someone doing something worthwhile, with your sicko preening self righteous.

This anger stuff from you is not surprising if you think PJW having a video banned from YouTube is your definition of a serious problem that needs addressing.

And as much as I would like to think otherwise, you are a grubby little man. If you think 'raising the children of other men' or being autistic or not doing the same nine to five job for twenty years in a row is somehow something to be ashamed of, then you probably need a shower.

Don't give me that BS spin considering the way you have treated others over the years. You have mocked Brock's mental issues and his appearance constantly. You have mocked Lyle and accused him of all kinds of things that are untrue. You have done the same with Freedom. The same with me. With many a poster actually, so fuck right off with that righteous nonsense. And now here you are pretending to be the White Knight for a girl, who like you, most likely has a brain in-balance caused by a gut disorder which means it was perfectly preventable and treatable. You my dear man have eaten too much pastry and your brain has melted. Now you cannot really argue back as you have mocked my attitude towards vegetables for years and I OWN IT. So, quit with the victim bollocks "Ooh, you are mocking a girl who has achieved so much more than you". No she hasn't as she hasn't even got a job or passed the equivalent of an A level. She is the Taylor Swift of the gut inflammation crowd. Go to Japan and get some GcMAF injected into you and sort yourself out. They even have hospitals set up over there. You need to sort out your immune system. It might make you less angry.

This girl has environmentalist parents, has been sucked in by the environmental propaganda system and that is why she is everywhere. It is an obvious agenda and she was hysterical and ridiculous threatening the world. How about she go to China and Hong Kong to see where that gets her? Or India? Or Africa? Nobody would take her seriously. Only in clown world and good on Trump for laughing too.

Doing something worthwhile? What like? Define worthwhile. Freaking people out about something none of them can control? Scaring kids who will inevitably be driven to school by their parents? By Dubai ignoring her which has a fricking ski resort in a department store....in the desert. Get real! She hasn't changed a damn thing and you know it.

I am really not angry in the slightest. I am honestly just laughing as I look at her and see you. You must have been a nightmare kid. What a wreck. I do actually feel sorry for her as she really does seem very unhappy and clearly has issues. I wish her well, but she should not lie about being independent and not working for others etc. She isn't honest and she is being used a bit like dead babies on beaches. However, I think her attitude also makes a lot of people react like they do to you as you do not help yourself either. You should care about how you talk to others as they will bite back.

And do not try to wriggle out of the Lyle situation either. You knew full well how you were treating him and he wasn't insulting you back very much either. It was you with all the insults. Go back through the threads and let me know what you see. You are blind to your own rage sometimes as you claim 'Me angry' while calling someone every name under the sun. I won't pretend I don't treat you harshly as some one like you needs it back at him. As Brock would argue, I have been too soft with you at times.
    Ha!

Take care when closely observing that you yourself are not revealing what you are looking for evidence of in others. You have become more interested in what someone look likes then what they have to say. Maybe that is the environment you living in shaping you and your attitude toward others, or maybe you have always been a shallow horrible little tit, who really cares?

I don't have to 'wriggle out of the Lyle situation' It is not Watergate you sad fucker. It is pretty simple and plain for anyone to see. He demanded the right not just to an opinion on Brexit and what it means to be British, but also the right to tell me what mine should be. You did exactly the same thing and are doing it now. You think you really are being clever by claiming that nobody has achieved anything but you. It reeks of desperation. I don't hang on your every word or get riled by a shallow easily led fool in a tweed jacket just because you think your opinions and feelings are worth more than anyone else's. The only one being self righteous and acting like a White Knight here is you. Look at your campaign on behalf of posters who said horrendous things about me for years on end. For the most part they are not banned, they just like you and Trump and others do not like the uncomfortable truth.

It is perfectly normal, rational and accepted to not believe that Autism is not caused by a gut disorder easily treatable in Japan. It is you has a problem with it not me. Just another example of your bigotry and obsession with Identity politics.It is not me, being nasty, calling you a wreck, or a nightmare kid, or angry, or hysterical, these are all the things you have for years leveled at me. It is a thread about the environment and you have used it to suggest a 16 yr girl is Hitler, my Brain is apparently melting and your buddies are all poor victims who are more important right now than the polar icecaps melting.
    I don't think you understand what identity politics is. You keep saying that to me, but it doesn't really fit. You are the feminist, open borders, gay, disabled, blah blah protector. I am just someone who likes traditionalism. Nothing more. I am not anti anyone, but I am certainly not going to listen to lies about patriarchy and how evil the West is when it is just blatantly untrue. Did you hear some of the stuff from the Labour conference recently? It was an inverted reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And since when has nobody achieved anything except me? You post is daft and I cannot be bothered with such silly statements.

I think a lot of people are sincerely and quietly just getting on with their lives. It was you demeaning me lest we forget. I don't think Greta has achieved anything to be honest. She has had a few rants, but not actually changed anything. I on the other hand will go to work tomorrow like everybody else and carry on as the world is not ending.

There is a lot of evidence to suggest autism is indeed caused by a gut disorder. Research has shown that it can be improved. The GcMAF is more controversial and that is one reason I like it. The research above does not use that method.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So on this particular issue you're siding with Miles.

Guess I'll put my own two cents. No doubt that 16-year old Greta didn't get on that U.N. Climate Summit stage all by herself. Also, no doubt Greta's own life has not been tragically altered by any climate-related issues. In fact, I would've picked someone from a Caribbean island, ravaged by ever-more-frequent and ever-more-severe hurricanes. I would've picked someone from a place where the coastline has been severely eroded by rising sea levels. But even better yet, I would've picked someone from a place choked with pollution... ocean, air, or land.

There is in fact a sensationalist ring to Greta's very angry message. One can't help but think it's been staged and/or supported heavily by people who feel it's all the more effective if it comes from someone from the upcoming generation. It would also be negligent not to commend Greta for caring enough to deliver the message, or to imply she doesn't have her own input into it. She seems intelligent and articulate enough. But to feel that anger, you would have had to be personally touched by environmental-related tragedy. You would've had to have lived long enough to notice the changes in the environment.

I don't blame environmentalists for putting Greta on the stage. They're tired of banging their heads against the wall of those who just shrug their shoulders and make believe nothing bad is happening. They're looking for new angles and, if they can get kids to march or the Gretas of the world to deliver scathing messages, so be it.

If I was a kid, I'd be pretty upset about Trump pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Accord. Trump saying that China isn't doing their share just wouldn't cut it with me. There are enough people out there living as though the world is a disposable paper cup that it's bound to anger some young people. If you're old, and won't live to see catastrophic climate changes in your lifetime, it's easy to dismiss the calls of those who are very young and read all those National Geographic articles about climate change and pollution.

Why would anybody hate on Greta? She's obviously emotionally involved in what she's doing. Whether she's done tons of research herself, or whether most of it is being hand-fed for performances, is really a moot point. People should focus on the message..... not the messenger. Well.... maybe the messenger as well.... as she represents the young people wanting to inherit a healthy planet.

Is climate change real? Yes. Is it all man-made? No. Is man contributing to some of it? Very likely so. Should humanity come together and change its wasteful, polluting ways? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck knows, PJW Is such a prick I don't care if he gets locked in a cupboard and ends up broadcasting to his an audience of one. I don't think it is an either or situation though. That kind of polarized thinking and discourse is as just daft and patronizing as what you think the people gushing over her or slaughtering her are engaging in. The march I went to on Friday was full of all kinds of people, working class, middle class, kids, workers, Unions, Teachers, etc. It really was most impressive and great to see kids actually engaged and active.

Greta Thunberg never claimed or wanted to be a 'hero'. When I met her on the day of her sailing for America, she made it very clear that she did not want it to be about her at all, and I can assure you it is not a performance. She had no script, was not prompted and answered unprepared and unselected questions at the news conference. I have rarely seen that. I even helped the reporter from Al Jazeera get to the front while filming, and made sure that GT could see and hear her for her question. When she could not answer she admitted as much. Nobody could keep up a performance like that for years especially with the kind of obstacles she has faced. I will admit that I was absolutely blown away by her bravery in not once blinking when faced with the challenge of crossing the Atlantic. On day two with 20 ft breakers her description of the voyage as being like 'camping on a rollercoaster'. And yes their is a cult of celebrity that is the age we are living in, but that does not invalidate her message.

I was pretty shocked by the vitriol my little article and film caused though. I never expected everyone to be interested or agree but I had to block comments on all my films on both Vimeo and YouTube after it filled with horrible bastards being snide and vicious. My reach is very small (most of my work is not public but rather client based) but I have never seen a reaction like it. Look on twitter and elsewhere at the MSM and you had blokes like Aaron Banks the Brexit Insurance gambler suggesting that' her boat might have an accident' etc. Look at the image on the PJW comments and those comments and you will see what I mean. Yes everyone is entitled to be skeptical but is also very easy to sneer at what are real achievements from someone that young.

I also do not think you can claim that what she is doing is insulting to those who have really suffered or never had a chance. I would argue her inaction after taking such a leading role would feel to her like far more of an insult to those who were not able to go and speak at the UN Climate Change conference.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck knows, PJW Is such a prick I don't care if he gets locked in a cupboard and ends up broadcasting to his an audience of one. I don't think it is an either or situation though. That kind of polarized thinking and discourse is as just daft and patronizing as what you think the people gushing over her or slaughtering her are engaging in. The march I went to on Friday was full of all kinds of people, working class, middle class, kids, workers, Unions, Teachers, etc. It really was most impressive and great to see kids actually engaged and active.

Greta Thunberg never claimed or wanted to be a 'hero'. When I met her on the day of her sailing for America, she made it very clear that she did not want it to be about her at all, and I can assure you it is not a performance. She had no script, was not prompted and answered unprepared and unselected questions at the news conference. I have rarely seen that. I even helped the reporter from Al Jazeera get to the front while filming, and made sure that GT could see and hear her for her question. When she could not answer she admitted as much. Nobody could keep up a performance like that for years especially with the kind of obstacles she has faced. I will admit that I was absolutely blown away by her bravery in not once blinking when faced with the challenge of crossing the Atlantic. On day two with 20 ft breakers her description of the voyage as being like 'camping on a rollercoaster'. And yes their is a cult of celebrity that is the age we are living in, but that does not invalidate her message.

I was pretty shocked by the vitriol my little article and film caused though. I never expected everyone to be interested or agree but I had to block comments on all my films on both Vimeo and YouTube after it filled with horrible bastards being snide and vicious. My reach is very small (most of my work is not public but rather client based) but I have never seen a reaction like it. Look on twitter and elsewhere at the MSM and you had blokes like Aaron Banks the Brexit Insurance gambler suggesting that' her boat might have an accident' etc. Look at the image on the PJW comments and those comments and you will see what I mean. Yes everyone is entitled to be skeptical but is also very easy to sneer at what are real achievements from someone that young.

I also do not think you can claim that what she is doing is insulting to those who have really suffered or never had a chance. I would argue her inaction after taking such a leading role would feel to her like far more of an insult to those who were not able to go and speak at the UN Climate Change conference.
    So now bff beaner met her and was brave enough to lead al jeezera to the head of the pack. The guy is amazing. Possibly full of shit but amazing. You can’t make this shit up. I’m surprised his aunt didn’t captain the boat. When I met her she denied knowing beanz and had no recollection of the film crew. And yes, I was the captain of the boat.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So now bff beaner met her and was brave enough to lead al jeezera to the head of the pack. The guy is amazing. Possibly full of shit but amazing. You can’t make this shit up. I’m surprised his aunt didn’t captain the boat. When I met her she denied knowing beanz and had no recollection of the film crew. And yes, I was the captain of the boat.
    Mate I am just a bloke who grew up on a council estate and whose Dad grew up in a caravan. I didn't go to Uni and study English or Media. I am not going to apologise for blowing my own trumpet a bit or being proud of my work. I still have my press card, I know the Marina being here in my home town, and so I walked right in and blagged it. Job done
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, feel free to link to your stuff? Video? Article? Don't be so modest.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

So on this particular issue you're siding with Miles.
    Some of Miles, some of Beanz, as usual I can see both sides, my views are far to passive for either.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, feel free to link to your stuff? Video? Article? Don't be so modest.

Last edited by Beanz; 09-26-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you ran to the harbor for Greta, yet when Benjamin was national news and you were calling him a cunt daily, you ran a mile. Go figure.

And I see no diversity at that harbor.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you ran to the harbor for Greta, yet when Benjamin was national news and you were calling him a cunt daily, you ran a mile. Go figure.

Yes I did literally run because it was an international news story unlike Benjamin, who like you is a nobody.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I did literally run because it was an international news story unlike Benjamin, who like you is a nobody.
    See, back onto the nobody thing again. I am not sure how I am a nobody if I get out and perform to dozens on a daily basis. I am something to my audience and today was handed a rose for my troubles. If I am a nobody then what exactly does that make you down there in diverse land? You aren't even a performer, just a voyeur. Were you a somebody when you were holding pencils unable to even to even teach or lecture as you have no qualificiations? Did that make you a somebody? Are you a somebody now you have a blog? Were you a somebody when the government sacked you and left you with no pension? Get a bit of perspective. And when are you downsizing to go to Peru? How will you get there? Will you fly? Hypocrites with huge ballooning families are the worst, eh? Don't you know how much a plane emits? It is really bad for the environment!

Carl Benjamin is far more well known than you and you bottled it. He was national news for that entire period and you were calling him a 'cunt' daily and you wouldn't even have a civil chat. Bottle job. That is one reason you were bricking it when Brock said he was coming to Plymouth too. And why are there only white people there? Is Eco Fascism the preserve of white supremacists?

#PlymouthNeedsDiversity

Thread Information