Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default My career

Im Barrera 39-0-0 39kos im 29 and my stats have started to detierorate (sp) im still in featherweight but im champ i want to retire undefeated but if my stats are detiorating how harder will it be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: My carerr

how come ur still at feather after 39 fights i thought it forced u to move up

i retired the other day dlh i was 81-1-0 (76)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: My carerr

well i only got a title shot late
    on my 34th fight i hope i go up soon as i want to win two weight belts
    Im now

40-0-0 40KOS
    and im a featherweight and ive never had this before for my 41st one of the awards is if i win i go to Lightweight to dominate that division and its a cool fight BARRERA VS HERRERA

IM 41-0-0 41KOS YEA Im in lightweight FINALLY it only took 10 years 41 fights and 5 defences
    On the Road to Light weight champ

BTW how many weights have you gone up in your 81 fights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: My career

im currently in my 3rd career

my first guy was a light heavyweight retired at 60 - 0 - 0 (60 ko's)
    the second was a lightweight who retired at 55 - 3 - 0 (53 ko's)

my current guy is 24 - 0 (24 ko's) in middleweight still got a bit to go, before i 100% the game

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i went from middleweight to heavyweight u can only win three at max i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im 57-0-0 57KOS

Age 36

year 2021

Im Currently
    Welterweight

Titles won
    Featherweight
    Lightweight
    Unified
    Welterweight
    P4P

El Kabong Guest

I i started at heavyweight (230 lbs) and then went to lightheavy?!?!?! Talk about some EASY fights, I didn't even need to block anything.

Lately I haven't fought in career, just fighting rivalries and not the ESPN classic type, just my own.
    Lewis-Holyfield
    Lewis-Tyson
    Bowe-Holyfield
    Liston-Patterson
    Liston-Ali
    Foreman-Ali
    Foreman-Frazier
    Foreman-Holmes
    Tyson-Bruno
    Vargas-Mosley
    Vargas-Trinidad
    Hearns-Hagler
    Hearns-Leonard
    etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my carrer is lacy at lightheavy 50-0-0 50 ko's 49 in the first round its too easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Move the diff. level up then.

I had 2 careers so far. The big thing thats cost me is my stats. I had a career with Calvin Brock and was heavyweight champ and 32-0, but all my stats were in the 70s and Frazier koed me easily b/c of my weak chin. The same thing happended with Roy Jones, I was 25-0 and koed because of a weak chin. I always get over a hundred thousand in training so I dont know whats wrong, any ideas?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i had a change of games at the weeknd at decided to return back to fn2. i do like this game but it is kinda unrealistic with all the hayemakers and there was alot to be added but it still was an awsome game.

i went marco antonio barrea because i felt like you could have a really succesful carrer with him beacause he starts so young( i think it was 15).i build him up and had many fights and i got him into the top 20 and i had about 30 fights winning them all by ko (this is an hard by the way). i made a character on it called Tam Seddon lol and i fought him and kept fighting mainly every 14 weeks and i built MAB up to having an awsome 40-0 record and he was only 25. i had the featherweight title shot and cleared up all the golide oldies by ko. i then thought to myself this is a shit divsion and there was a light weight title fight with gatti in 36 weeks. i took the fight and won in 3 rounds and fought all the top light weights (Mayweather,Mosley,Lazcano) and won all the fights by ko. i vacted the featherweight belt because there wasnt any good oppositon to fight against.so i stay in the light weight divsion doing the defences of the title and i everntaully dominated the light weights as well. then there was a featherweight title shot against eric morales so i decided to take this fight and he was undeafeted in 50 fights. i was undeated in 50 aswel i think all by ko. i ko'd him in 4 rounds. i went on to brush up that divson taking out pacquio,corrales,both the marquez's and my fight record was an impressive 55-0. by this stage in my carrer i was starting to get old and my light weight belt was vancant. the featherweight divsion i was in wasnt good anymore and i had nothing else to prove. i was 37 by this time and there was a light weight fight with mike anchando so i took this fight and ko'd him in 2 rounds. i knew that the training wasnt working at all now and i wasnt going to improve much more. i looked overweight for the last title fight so i decied to go for the unified title. i ko'd him in 3 rounds and made 1 defence of the title. i was in week 11 and i was 39 so i decided to retire with an impressive 60-0 winning all by ko. I would have carried on but there was nobody else to fight beacause i beat all the decent featherwight and lightweight boxers and i thought retiring was the right thing to do after 60 fights.

But i think i will now do a heavyweight boxer beacuse i havent done 1 yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sort it out boys. i'm 2000 and 0 with 1986 KO's.i think you guys need to try a harder difficulty. oh fuck it have fun. it only stresses you out when you lose anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i just finished my career with b hop. 60 wins 0 losses and draws and 53 wins by way of knockout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ive got to say im a fight night rnd 3 man. i love the game i really do, i done a career [ON HARD] , i started as a lightweight i called my man Mike superfly Isaacs, i decided to go for broke i took the highest ranked fighter for every fight, i was knocking out every1 till i started fighting the top 25, as i had only had anout 10 fights [roughly] the other boxers had higher stats so i had to get my running shoes on for some fights, BUT i struggled on getting knocked down but not out on my way.i finally reached the top 10, and dam it got hard, i think i fought number 6 ranked cant remember his name so wheel call him pablo, and dam this guy cud bang i lost the first 3 rounds but then had sum success, but it was 2 late my health was low and i got brutally ko in th 9th [it really hurt]. but i decided i wanted revenge straight away, i changed tactics and ran from the start winning the earlyrounds by round 6 he got me engaging pablo was a soldier he got me health low but i was still having success, but rnd 8 i had him down twice in round 9 he had me down , i had him beaton on points going in to the last, then disaster struck he got me down again i struggled up at 8 and got my running shoes on, but managed to get his health down to the brink was 1 punch away from a ko win with 15 seconds left and he caught me and i was out for the count, anyways i decided i needed time before i got revenge and fought other top ten fighters got my title shot won then fought pablo in my first defence AND I WON, i then went dropped down to feather unified defended both belts then went to welter won that defending all belts won p4p still keeping hold of all me belts my aim was to retire at 40 with all me belts but disaster struck wen i defended my unified belts aged 39 and i lost that belt, and in order to win it back i wouldnt be able to meet all my mandatorys so retired 1 belt shy of the full lot not sure how many fights i won in all but my ko record wasnt 100 percent like mosts mine was for example 40 fights 25 kos [i didnt use analog] i found it easier on the buttons therefore never used haymakers, i lost 5 fights on my way

but i will never forget my wars with pablo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just read my post back, dam it i got some passion if only i put that in to every day life id have a job

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you all win every fight by KO - sounds pretty boring and unrealistic??
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Thread Information