Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: You Tube is turning Commie.....go to Bitchute.

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default You Tube is turning Commie.....go to Bitchute.

It seems they are de-platforming everyone these days and anyone interesting is being taken down. So if you want good content, then I suggest you head over to Bitchute.

What are your thoughts on the trajectory You Tube is now on?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You Tube is turning Commie.....go to Bitchute.

There are better sites than Bitchute. Youtube will become obsolete. LBRY could become a competitor. The site I use has no censorship
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paul Joseph Watson is supposedly setting something up as is Peterson, but you don't want everyone all over the place. It is a shame that a few hysterical lunatics in the media, the political system and Twitter are essentially telling us what we can and cannot hear. If you will recall You Tube said Robinson had broken no rules, yet the loonies raved thus he was axed. Same with Facebook which banned him on what seem to be made up allegations. All they have to do is prove he said the things they claim, but they won't because they are beyond all accountability.

I would like to abandon You Tube entirely as I believe everyone has the right to a voice. Thankfully they haven't banned Brock from there yet and thus I will keep watching.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I enjoy watching Sargon, Peterson, PJW etc and people like that, but I would never pay to watch them

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would prefer their content be donation based. Chaps like Peterson, Akkad, and Watson can likely make plenty that way alone. The audience is global. It also makes it more ideologically pure. I would love the BBC to try the donation route. Can't see them doing it though. Who the fuck decided Gary Lineker was worth so much? Tyranny.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    There are better sites than Bitchute. Youtube will become obsolete. LBRY could become a competitor. The site I use has no censorship
    https://www.tfes.org
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why are you replying to me with this? The thread is about video hosting sites. I like LBRY because it is de-centralized. There are other sites like DTube, Steemit, Dlive, BitTube and Brighteon but Bitchute seems the best of those. The video hosting site I use is one of only few that kept the Christchurch live stream event up
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why are you replying to me with this? The thread is about video hosting sites. I like LBRY because it is de-centralized. There are other sites like DTube, Steemit, Dlive, BitTube and Brighteon but Bitchute seems the best of those. The video hosting site I use is one of only few that kept the Christchurch live stream event up
    Beanz thinks he was raised in a cult so is very sensitive about cults. Yet, he is in a cult himself and makes things up to put other people in their place. Listen to this from 32 minutes on, remind you of anyone? Beanz doesn't read the books, but selectively picks out bits he hears from 'journalists' and You Tube to try and argue a point. I think he even started a thread to debunk Peterson's book one time, but has refused to even read the book in its entirety. It is a strange approach to have in life. I guess he must be bored. So, when he accuses you of something or tries to put a label on you just take it with a pinch of salt.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have read hundreds if not thousands of books and even downloaded the pdf version of kermits book and read it to see what was so special. You need to stop taking criticisms of him so personally.

I am unlike yourself not in a cult at all. You are obsessed with these YouTube saviours because as you have admitted you have way too much time on your hands.

You have for years posted here videos of the latest snake oil salesman you have fallen for. Most people do not have the same need to be told how to think and what to do. You even fall for buying their supplements etc in a way that were you to see someone else mirroring you would claim as evidence of extreme gullibility.

Deefooing? (: That is your cult mate Molyneaux telling people to cut all contact with their parents. Shale gass pills from a vet? You are the one who bought those. You post TR news as a supposed balanced evidenced base unbiased news source on.... TR.... Ha!

And now you are claiming all these guys who have surrounded themselves with fawning young men and have youtube channels where 99.9% of comments suck up to them, where anyone trying to inject a different opinion is rounded on, are victims?

You are so brainwashed you are now suggesting anyone not in your alt right pro sexist racist white boy cult should be sued.

What happened to the guy with his own opinions?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information