Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
There are better sites than Bitchute. Youtube will become obsolete. LBRY could become a competitor. The site I use has no censorship
https://www.tfes.org
Why are you replying to me with this? The thread is about video hosting sites. I like LBRY because it is de-centralized. There are other sites like DTube, Steemit, Dlive, BitTube and Brighteon but Bitchute seems the best of those. The video hosting site I use is one of only few that kept the Christchurch live stream event up
Beanz thinks he was raised in a cult so is very sensitive about cults. Yet, he is in a cult himself and makes things up to put other people in their place. Listen to this from 32 minutes on, remind you of anyone? Beanz doesn't read the books, but selectively picks out bits he hears from 'journalists' and You Tube to try and argue a point. I think he even started a thread to debunk Peterson's book one time, but has refused to even read the book in its entirety. It is a strange approach to have in life. I guess he must be bored. So, when he accuses you of something or tries to put a label on you just take it with a pinch of salt.