Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Up and coming prospects

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Big Coney
    Posts
    389
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    522
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Xander Zayas. Only 16 and already signed by Top Rank.
    Another young gun is Tristan Kalkreuth who is 17 and signed to Golden Boy

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,901
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Xander Zayas. Only 16 and already signed by Top Rank.
    Another young gun is Tristan Kalkreuth who is 17 and signed to Golden Boy

    Good looking kid. At 17 and 6-4 he's almost sure to move to heavyweight. But for now he's a lot better off at LHW.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    McAllen, Texas?
    Posts
    5,003
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    895
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    San Antonio, Texas, has a bunch of good prospects. I posted about Hector Tanajara Jr above. In addition, there is Mario Barrios;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/665878
    And there is also former #1 in the world amateur, juniors, Bam Rodriguez;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/791293.

    San Antonio has a strong boxing culture, turning out a lot of top amateurs that look to become world champions like Robert Quiroga, John Michael Johnson and Jesse James Leija.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    San Antonio, Texas, has a bunch of good prospects. I posted about Hector Tanajara Jr above. In addition, there is Mario Barrios;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/665878
    And there is also former #1 in the world amateur, juniors, Bam Rodriguez;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/791293.

    San Antonio has a strong boxing culture, turning out a lot of top amateurs that look to become world champions like Robert Quiroga, John Michael Johnson and Jesse James Leija.
    not sure about tanajara, maybe it's the power. bam looks good, wasn't he in japan for awhile? barrios is more of a contender
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    McAllen, Texas?
    Posts
    5,003
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    895
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    San Antonio, Texas, has a bunch of good prospects. I posted about Hector Tanajara Jr above. In addition, there is Mario Barrios;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/665878
    And there is also former #1 in the world amateur, juniors, Bam Rodriguez;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/791293.

    San Antonio has a strong boxing culture, turning out a lot of top amateurs that look to become world champions like Robert Quiroga, John Michael Johnson and Jesse James Leija.
    not sure about tanajara, maybe it's the power. bam looks good, wasn't he in japan for awhile? barrios is more of a contender
    Bam was in Japan but his last fight was in Texas, his last few, I think. His brother, Big, is also an undefeated pro.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    McAllen, Texas?
    Posts
    5,003
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    895
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Here is another one for you. His trainer is really high on this guy. You heard it here first.
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/864531

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Tsurui, Iya Valley, Shikoku, Japan
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    26
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    San Antonio, Texas, has a bunch of good prospects. I posted about Hector Tanajara Jr above. In addition, there is Mario Barrios;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/665878
    And there is also former #1 in the world amateur, juniors, Bam Rodriguez;
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/791293.

    San Antonio has a strong boxing culture, turning out a lot of top amateurs that look to become world champions like Robert Quiroga, John Michael Johnson and Jesse James Leija.
    not sure about tanajara, maybe it's the power. bam looks good, wasn't he in japan for awhile? barrios is more of a contender
    Bam was in Japan but his last fight was in Texas, his last few, I think. His brother, Big, is also an undefeated pro.
    Bam Rodriguez is signed with Teiken Promotions

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Here is another one for you. His trainer is really high on this guy. You heard it here first.
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/864531

    Yes, I saw him fight in a live stream at the undercard of Bam's last battle. He looks good

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,901
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Danielito "Zorro" Zorrilla...... junior welter. Good prospect as well.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    McAllen, Texas?
    Posts
    5,003
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    895
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Here is another one for you. His trainer is really high on this guy. You heard it here first.
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/864531
    This young man fought last night and won by first round ko with a liver shot.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,569
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1024
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    There are brothers named Bam and Big? I think their parents deserve a mention here.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,901
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    There are brothers named Bam and Big? I think their parents deserve a mention here.
    So do I.
    I believe their names are Jack and Daniels.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,569
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1024
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Up and coming prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    There are brothers named Bam and Big? I think their parents deserve a mention here.
    So do I.
    I believe their names are Jack and Daniels.

    Dude I drink Jack Daniels, that was so meta

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. HW prospects..
    By THE PHILOSOPHER in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. Ones top 3 prospects?
    By IamInuit in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 08:47 PM
  3. My top ten prospects
    By holmcall in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:30 AM
  4. Prospects From 06-07
    By amat in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 01:25 AM
  5. Hot Uk Prospects
    By Hitman Fan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 10:48 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing