Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Reparations... for or against?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Reparations for slavery...... yay or nay?

Share/Bookmark

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Reparations for slavery...... yay or nay?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

The LGBTQ community will have more rights & protection under the law than blacks. It boggles my mind how a sexual orientation and lifestyle is even considered but are mostly successful in getting civil rights before a race of people brought here against there will, brutalized, tortured, exploited and forced to build the very economy of this country for free.

You remember this Jurassic Park III scene? Where Dr. Grant has to dig through a huge pile of dinosaur dung in order to get to something useful? His phone? Remember?

Well.... likewise I find myself digging through your gigantic pile of verbal dung, just in case there's something of use in there.

Now, if you were a coherent, logical, mature, open-minded black person...... even an angry, resentful one....... I would chime in, saying how I agree (my thoughts on the LGBTQ movement are well chronicled here) with your basic principle.

But I won't. You know why? Because you've fucked up that point for good. It's why I maintain you do a serious disservice to the cause of the black man in America.

Thank God you are in a very minute minority. 'Cause if the majority thought like you, there would've been a mass extermination by one race or another by now.

But I'll go ahead and state my own opinions about the "cell phone I had to dig through tons of verbal crap to retrieve"........ and here's my disclaimer up front:

I couldn't give less of a rat's ass what your twisted mind thinks about what I have to say. You've automatically disqualified yourself from any "serious, honest" (your words) discussions about race.

Having said that, (and addressing everyone else but you)........... it IS sad that the LGBTQXYZ activists are continuing to ram their agenda down society's collective throat (unfortunate choice of words, I'll admit).

What took black people (AND women) long decades to sort of achieve, these people are trying to achieve in a comparative nanosecond.

PLUS........ blacks are born blacks and women are born women. Transgenders have a mental sickness that should be humanely addressed. I DIDN'T MENTION GAYS, Fenster.

So there. Those are my two cents.

Cue Denilson to spew more verbal dinosaur dung, and Fenster to come rushing in to incorrectly assume I want to kill all gays.
    I'm not gonna get into a debate about LGTB ppl as they don't concern me. Also don't talk to me about women either.

My focus is only on black people

The truth of statements, and soundness of arguments, do not change just because you like or dislike the person that said it. That's a core principle of critical thinking: the goal is to determine what is true, not what is merely persuasive. When come with insults, you are letting me know that you’re out of relevant arguments. Your ad hominem arguments are essentially an admission that you have no rational defence to your position, in a way they are you attempt at a draw.

If I make a statement (“All dogs have four legs.”) and you attack me as a dog hater or "immature" that doesn’t have any influence on my statement.

Debating with someone like me is not a rap battle where the goal is to belittle and insult the opponent. This is a contest where the winner is chosen by the merits of his argument alone.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 07-05-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Thread Information