Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 111

Thread: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,443
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    As someone who currently lives a sad, miserable little life, I still wish you wouldnt compare me to Denny....


    Wha.... you're the king of the one-liners. No way I'd compare you to Denny.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,443
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Unless of course you too believe in hilarious volcanoes.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,393
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2795
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

    You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,710
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

    You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    Speared to death, that is racist. Big D I would like to apologize on behalf of all white people

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,466
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1012
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Shut the fuck up before I do something only I can, as a black man.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    12
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

    You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,710
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Shut the fuck up before I do something only I can, as a black man.
    You are a farmer. In North America that is as white as you can be. At least me and big D understand each other. He understands I am his superior and I understand I control him

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    6
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Let's start with this IQ thing first

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    1. Okay, so you are now going to deny hundreds of scientific investigations. IQ is the one of the most tested aspects there is when it comes to evaluating human intelligence and behavior. Unlike evolution, or global warming, you and I can take an IQ test right now and compare scores. We can also then compare our lives. Just me and you, one on one, and come to some conclusions. Either you are smarter than me. Or else I am smarter than you. A shoot out. IQ is of course useful as an overall evaluator of races, genders, age groups, religious types typically large groups of people. If it was down to me and you it would be taking us as individuals and I prefer that approach as there are undeniably very smart black people and some very stupid white people. I am confident I can perform better than you though Denilson and it is not because you are black.
    Call me intellectually inferior all day

    I don't give a sh*t about that

    Listen to yourself

    "Either you are smarter than me. Or else I am smarter than you. A shoot out. "

    You sound like seven years old (lol)

    Ok. You're smarter than me dude. Considering that seems to be so important to you. You can have it.

    Because all I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is three questions :

    1) If IQ is so important then why don't you drive you argument to it's logical conclusions : That is why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ ? Why have elections ? Why have job interviews or resumes ? Just give you all them the person with the highest IQ ?

    2) If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race.

    Something no one has not done nor has any study.

    But I always, sit back, invite guys like you to me give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are.

    In close to 15 years of debating race and IQ and genetics.

    I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific c credentials, offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

    And finally and by far the most important question

    3) What do you do with a race of black people who you are claiming are not as smart as white people (on av) ?


    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-25-2019 at 01:34 AM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,443
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

    You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.


    I'm floored that of all people you, @Fenster , the paragon of wisdom of Saddo's would predictably as clockwork side with someone else..... anyone else...... just to take another poke at me.

    I don't know if I'll ever be able to recover from this totally significant and shattering event.

    I just want you to know just how much I value your profound beliefs and feelings.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 06-25-2019 at 01:56 AM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,443
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

    You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    Speared to death, that is racist. Big D I would like to apologize on behalf of all white people

    Did brother Fenster just imply that all Denilson can use is spears because he's just a primitive black man??

    Damn..... that just set our cause back a few hundred years.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,393
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2795
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

    You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    Speared to death, that is racist. Big D I would like to apologize on behalf of all white people

    Did brother Fenster just imply that all Denilson can use is spears because he's just a primitive black man??

    Damn..... that just set our cause back a few hundred years.
    With every reply @TITO - and the bully boys - PROVE Denilson's point. "Brother" Fenster? "Primitive black man?" "Our cause?"

    All that "fear and paranoia" (Denilson would call it supreme racism) is firmly bolted in YOUR minds.

    @TITO - how could you have possibly forgotten how upset you were yesterday when an arrogant religious/christian American got SPEARED to death after ILLEGALLY INVADING a perfectly harmonious community - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-island.html

    What a difference a day makes.... My N
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    6
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments.
    Nope. I'm 100% calm. It would do you best to read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

    And let me tell you something

    Whites know on some deep buried level, that if they were in our position, they would feel a murderous rage towards black people.

    I think on a level that's so buried deep in their subconscious. They are aware of the violence and the THREATENED violence that it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from. Many know (again subconsciously) that back rage is justified.

    What makes sense to the Wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep. What makes sense to the fox is not going to make sense to the hound.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    Snide comments ? Like what ? You're a mature adult now ? And that means what ? Many white supremacists are mature adults. What's your point ?

    You're feeling offended by the same discussions you claimed you want to have. But you realize you're wrong. So you're getting defensive because “white has to be right

    That’s where the ad-hominems start kicking in.

    You start getting disrespectful and derailing until the initial topic is too screwed up to continue with everyone thinking clearly. It’s not even an argument because you stopped seeing it as such the minute you didn’t get the pedestal you wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    (See above). I'd only add that you use the word "suspect" a lot, which of course gives you an "out" whenever reality sets in and you look back in horror at all the nonsense you've posted
    What nonsense did I post ?

    Look. Racism and hatred are two different things (albeit sometimes complementary)

    For instance - You don’t hang a man and slowly roast him because you are racist. Neither do you rape a young girl because of some kind of ideology. Those things - They would've done them anyway.

    So why is it important to tell if a white person is racist ? Because racism main and sole purpose has always been to shepherd the thoughts of the beneficiaries of white supremacy (also known as white people) not to be confused with white skinned human beings or Caucasians as they like to be dignified with.

    Racism doesn’t force one’s behaviour to be fked up, it’s rather the other way around. That person’s behavior was fked up to begin with. Racism only enters into the picture because it provides a frame of plausible normality to what would otherwise be considered abnormal.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I appreciate your efforts in trying to translate what I'm "saying to Miles". Fortunately for both of us, I have a perfect grasp of the English language, and I tend to not talk in "double speak." I got something to say...... I say it.
    More babble

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    [Why would anybody be mad at a whole race they SUSPECT of feeling 100% superior to your own? No...... you're above that.
    I've never said that whites are superior to blk ppl. I've said that whites are in superior position and that will be true in P.Rico

    White P.Ricans on top
    Black P.Ricans on the bottom

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You've long ago made up your mind about me without even knowing me, but I don't make that same mistake. I'll gladly contribute to your maturation process.
    I've met white supremacists like you all my life. I don't need to know you.

    There has to be some sort of humility on the part of white people.

    They have a lot to answer for and racism won’t go away as long as they are too afraid to just sit down and look at why it’s still a problem.

    No I don’t mean thinking being nice to a black waitress gets you a medal. As long as they just view the situation as a case of “ENT” (Emotional Negro Thinking as all white supremacist try to do) instead of viewing things from a perspective that doesn’t favor the white privilege you (deep in side) are too scared to lose, you won’t have that “Kumbaya” you keep asking for.

    To be honest what really bothers you is that a black man has the nerve to speak with passion. This, in fact, scares you. What is really desired is for the black person to admit the desired hierarchy, to get “back in place.”

    I know how you think.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    No.... it just oozes out of every sentence you write. If you supposedly think so highly of white people, you're being very contradictory by thinking they're so naive they're gonna believe bullshit like those last two sentences.
    Nope. I've never said white people evil. I never said that white people hate black people. Trying reading my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

    Apart from a few nuts white people do not walk out their door in the morning saying, “I am going to screw black people”

    They don't have to : Their forefathers set up the country to do just that.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-25-2019 at 03:53 AM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    6
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Another comment that does not deserve a response. But no..... you don't hate white people.
    No - I don't hate white people.

    When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people hates whites make sense.

    If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else

    I couldn’t care less what white folks think or say in regard to anything I write here. Why should I? If they cared (as a collective/group) about black people, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. If white people are offended, then they ought to wake up. But we know that’s not likely to happen.

    There’s something SPIRITUALLY wrong/lacking/woefully amiss in a group/collective who will continually support a diabolical system that mistreats people based upon the color of their skin — for centuries. They will not end racism. They look for ways to dismiss it or excuse it! Neither will they pay restitution/reparations for the damages, unpaid labor, earned compounded interest.

    (And of course like clockwork some idiot will inevitably wander onto this discussion (Gandalf or El Kabong) and insist that blacks are now more advantaged than white people and that we should stop whining – blah, blah.)
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence.
    The truth is rich white men are just as “emotional” and imprisoned by their skin and driven by self-interest in their thinking as everyone else. But unlike everyone else they have the power to have it presented as neutral and objective, to have it stand as the centre point of all thought and opinion, to have it taken seriously no matter how brainless it is.

    All white people are bombarded with racist anti-black messages from the cradle to the grave

    Since racism is endemic and pervasive in society, so (and I'll keep on saying it) the truth is all White people are racist, the only question is to what degree.

    Even the “anti-racists” like Tim Wise who write books on racism admit their natural reaction and initial thoughts when it comes to Black people. He admits he's racist and has to fight against this instinct and these thoughts that they have been programmed with all the time and try to replace them with logic and reason.

    The majority of White people believe that they evolved from Black people in Europe and evolved higher intelligence and superior looks. Most Whites believe they invented almost everything and created civilization. Most White people believe that in the past Black people in Africa lived in mudhuts sat around naked all day in utter filth and indolence eating bugs. They believe that Black people have never had any civilizations and have made no progress at all and still live in the same condition in Africa today.

    Most White people believe they saved Black people from the horror of living in Africa by bringing us to the New world as slaves and that we should be forever grateful to them that we were brought to the civilized Western world in the hull of ships in chains.

    So when we complain about being mistreated or campaign for equality most of them think “if it wasn’t for whitey bringing you here you would still be living in filth and poverty in a mudhut in Africa and you have the audacity to complain! Thanks to whitey you have access to electricity clean running water and T.V and how do you thank us? by hating us, blaming us for all your self-inflicted problems and by whining all the time.” They believe the ghettos and second class citizenship are an upgrade for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Yeah .. what-ever. I don’t pull punches and I also don’t have the inclination to coddle you. If your hurt/bothered your white feelings/sensibilities are as a result.That’s just too bad! Since I’m the one on the receiving end of racist crap in a system set up to marginalize people who look like me while privileging/benefiting people who look like you, I don’t believe it’s my job or place to hold your hand while patiently walking your resistant know-it-all condescending self through RACISM 101.

    Your ability to understand what you’re reading here – is suspect – as I’ve been quite clear in explaining what the differences are between being biased/prejudiced/reactionary and being a “racist” – via NUMEROUS postings. Please go and work on your reading comprehension skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    White male paternalism at it's best - Combined with Intellectual Dishonesty. A combination that's tricky to see at first, but is also one that stands out every single time, once you’re familiar with your postings.

    You are not open to an honest discussion, you came here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer my questions here or debate me, your castle will be washed away by the the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

    Poetic, aren’t I?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-25-2019 at 04:00 AM.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,443
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

    You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    Speared to death, that is racist. Big D I would like to apologize on behalf of all white people

    Did brother Fenster just imply that all Denilson can use is spears because he's just a primitive black man??

    Damn..... that just set our cause back a few hundred years.
    With every reply @TITO - and the bully boys - PROVE Denilson's point. "Brother" Fenster? "Primitive black man?" "Our cause?"

    All that "fear and paranoia" (Denilson would call it supreme racism) is firmly bolted in YOUR minds.

    @TITO - how could you have possibly forgotten how upset you were yesterday when an arrogant religious/christian American got SPEARED to death after ILLEGALLY INVADING a perfectly harmonious community - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-island.html

    What a difference a day makes.... My N


    "My what??!!??" Did you just clumsily attempt a racial slur usually used by African-Americans amongst themselves when talking in jive?

    Damn bro...... I'd rein that racism back just a little bit. Your white sheet is showing..... tuck it back in.



    But this is too precious for any words to describe.

    Denilson is alone in his racial ignorance. Alone like Matt Damon in "The Martian" but......... who comes to his rescue? None other than Brother Fenster.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Of course, it helps that I am the head honcho in the anti-White Supremacist argument on the other side.

    I'm working on a psychological experiment for you involving what I think about cashews as a nutritional supplement......... and will be dying to see your reactions to that.

    Who knows...... maybe I can use this "negative psychology" technique to actually get you to agree with what is my real viewpoint on something. I'll just argue for the other side.



    Shit. Who needs ESPN when I've got ol' Fenner on Saddo's now playing tag team wrestling with our resident racial expert, Denilson.



  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,443
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Blah blah blah blah blah.....................



    I'm sorry Denilson. I'd love to continue playing psychiatrist to your racial hangups. But right now I'm busy toying with your new friend.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. UK income tax scam or genuine.. HELP
    By smashup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:27 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 02:27 PM
  3. the people who stay in on friday nights...
    By Preme in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 05:45 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing