Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Genuine Question: Why do people stay poor?

Yo....... Fen........

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Blah blah blah blah blah.....................

I'm sorry Denilson. I'd love to continue playing psychiatrist to your racial hangups. But right now I'm busy toying with your new friend.
    No, no, no - you don't weasel out of it that easily. He's addressed your points, man up, your gang can't save you, it's all here in black and white.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @TITO - how could you have possibly forgotten how upset you were yesterday when an arrogant religious/christian American got SPEARED to death after ILLEGALLY INVADING a perfectly harmonious community - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-island.html

What a difference a day makes.... My N

Yes, I was SO UPSET when your showed your pathological human insensitivies for the Nth time. It practically ruined my whole nanosecond.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry Denilson. I'd love to continue playing psychiatrist to your racial hangups. But right now I'm busy toying with your new friend.
    No, no, no - you don't weasel out of it that easily. He's addressed your points, man up, your gang can't save you, it's all here in black and white.

I'd rather chat with you for awhile. I've done my charity work civic duty with Denilson.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no racial hangups.

But I take that as a tap out

Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-25-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait..... wait..... hold the presses. Forget the rest of what you said.

This is the automatic winner of the 2019 Doozy of the Year award.

You have NO racial hangups.

I just want that to be clear because it's sure to come up in future conversations. You have NO racial hangups.

Wow.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd rather chat with you for awhile. I've done my charity work civic duty with Denilson.

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's a racial hangup ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's a racial hangup ?

I'm afraid these two statements don't help your case nor that of your new BFF.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    Speared to death, that is racist. Big D I would like to apologize on behalf of all white people

Did brother Fenster just imply that all Denilson can use is spears because he's just a primitive black man??

Damn..... that just set our cause back a few hundred years.
    With every reply @TITO - and the bully boys - PROVE Denilson's point. "Brother" Fenster? "Primitive black man?" "Our cause?"

All that "fear and paranoia" (Denilson would call it supreme racism) is firmly bolted in YOUR minds.

@TITO - how could you have possibly forgotten how upset you were yesterday when an arrogant religious/christian American got SPEARED to death after ILLEGALLY INVADING a perfectly harmonious community - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-island.html

"My what??!!??" Did you just clumsily attempt a racial slur usually used by African-Americans amongst themselves when talking in jive?

Damn bro...... I'd rein that racism back just a little bit. Your white sheet is showing..... tuck it back in.

But this is too precious for any words to describe.

Denilson is alone in his racial ignorance. Alone like Matt Damon in "The Martian" but......... who comes to his rescue? None other than Brother Fenster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Of course, it helps that I am the head honcho in the anti-White Supremacist argument on the other side.

I'm working on a psychological experiment for you involving what I think about cashews as a nutritional supplement......... and will be dying to see your reactions to that.

Who knows...... maybe I can use this "negative psychology" technique to actually get you to agree with what is my real viewpoint on something. I'll just argue for the other side.

Shit. Who needs ESPN when I've got ol' Fenner on Saddo's now playing tag team wrestling with our resident racial expert, Denilson.

That is a good one. You aren’t even white but fenster says you are part of the white supremacy movement.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At some point the best of us will lose interest in trying to rehabilitate you. If you still feel and express yourself the same way in 20 or 30 years from now, you will have lived a sad, miserable little life.
    I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone in Saddo. I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
    Your youth is no excuse either, as I've known plenty of 20 and 30-year olds who would run rings around you in maturity and emotional intelligence. So the rest of the comments in your post will go unanswered simply because at some point the amusement stops and the annoyance begins.
    You expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view. That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
    @TITO - why are you trying to change his views and why do they upset/annoy you (as you've admitted)? All he said is - the winners write history and all the biggest and most powerful world rulers, kings and queens, politicians, media, film, literature, technology, corporations, schools, etc have the white man behind them. Hence, this has influenced the way "we" view the world.

You predictably lost control of yourself as totally evidenced by your latest comments. But it's not just my opinion. It's all there in black and white for all to see. You began making a token attempt at being coherent and..... when you found you were dealing with a mature adult..... you've reverted back to your snide comments, lacking any logic with which to defend your laughable beliefs.
    No, @TITO, he didn't lose control, you did. You totally ignored his central point. All you did was throw condescending insults which only reaffirmed his belief that white people are supremacists. It's all there in black and white.

You are the American who got speared to death. Fact.
    Speared to death, that is racist. Big D I would like to apologize on behalf of all white people

Did brother Fenster just imply that all Denilson can use is spears because he's just a primitive black man??

Damn..... that just set our cause back a few hundred years.
    With every reply @TITO - and the bully boys - PROVE Denilson's point. "Brother" Fenster? "Primitive black man?" "Our cause?"

All that "fear and paranoia" (Denilson would call it supreme racism) is firmly bolted in YOUR minds.

"My what??!!??" Did you just clumsily attempt a racial slur usually used by African-Americans amongst themselves when talking in jive?

Damn bro...... I'd rein that racism back just a little bit. Your white sheet is showing..... tuck it back in.

But this is too precious for any words to describe.

Denilson is alone in his racial ignorance. Alone like Matt Damon in "The Martian" but......... who comes to his rescue? None other than Brother Fenster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Of course, it helps that I am the head honcho in the anti-White Supremacist argument on the other side.

I'm working on a psychological experiment for you involving what I think about cashews as a nutritional supplement......... and will be dying to see your reactions to that.

Who knows...... maybe I can use this "negative psychology" technique to actually get you to agree with what is my real viewpoint on something. I'll just argue for the other side.

Shit. Who needs ESPN when I've got ol' Fenner on Saddo's now playing tag team wrestling with our resident racial expert, Denilson.

That is a good one. You aren’t even white but fenster says you are part of the white supremacy movement.

I think he's just trying to get a commission on those reparations should any come Denny's way.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's a racial hangup ?

I'm afraid these two statements don't help your case nor that of your new BFF.
    What's a racial hangup ?

Simple question.

I want to know what you mean by that. It's not a hard question.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-25-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People who are poor are poor ,that's life
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are so pathetic its beyond belief. Im not fucking kidding either, this is seriously sad.

Thread Information