Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dillian Whyte WBO objection overruled as Oleksandr Usyk becomes heavyweight mandatory

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dillian Whyte WBO objection overruled as Oleksandr Usyk becomes heavyweight manda

How many threads about this same stupid subject is the same guy going to make?

Whyte has had many chances to be mandatory, he has turned them all down! Himself! He chose! The f’er didn’t want to fight the guys he was told to fight. If he simply did what was asked he would get his shot. He would have long ago. He is in no way being f’ed around. He and Hearn are attempting to f the organization around. Are people really so stupid as to buy this nonsense? I don’t Need an answer to this question, I know the answer. Nobody is so stupid. This is a situation of “if we say it enough it’s true”. Well, no it f’n isn’t true

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dillian Whyte WBO objection overruled as Oleksandr Usyk becomes heavyweight manda

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Nobody is so stupid.
    You make a damn good case to the contrary though.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Nobody is so stupid.
    2 consecutive posts where you don’t dispute me in any way just insult me in 2 different threads. Becoming a more common form of debate I suppose.

I hope you are being sarcastic and I am just being dense to that because the level of discourse seems like it is deteriorating and that would be a shame.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is so stupid.
    2 consecutive posts where you don’t dispute me in any way just insult me in 2 different threads. Becoming a more common form of debate I suppose.

I hope you are being sarcastic and I am just being dense to that because the level of discourse seems like it is deteriorating and that would be a shame.
    Kind of obvious I had hoped. The other one was perfectly legit as you replied to a guy who barely speaks English and said nothing remotely controversial,yet that set you off. Dont take things so seriously.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is so stupid.

Kind of obvious I had hoped. The other one was perfectly legit as you replied to a guy who barely speaks English and said nothing remotely controversial,yet that set you off. Dont take things so seriously.

I presume you now know what ornery is without having to look it up.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Nobody is so stupid.

I presume you now know what ornery is without having to look it up.
    I had already forgotten, you made me look it up again. I used my old hard copy of Websters, and it just says “Ron Swanson sr.”

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is so stupid.

This is me set off? “”Inferior to Pedrasa”, is this the world we’re in? Modern boxing, the guy we are told is the best is taking steps down from Pedraza, Canelo has been elevated to “Franchise Champion” and someone looking to argue with me is saying the sport is going in a positive direction.”

I can’t fathom how delicate people must be if that is set off. I said it laughing about how silly the sport is becoming. I mean, do they know what franchise means and that it’s an insult to Canelo and the sport?

For the record I don’t say delicate as an insult but just as a statement of fact. It’s 84 degrees outside and that is being delicate.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information