Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Spence/Porter unification now signed

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Hate to watch Porter but have to respect him. Big fan of Spence but a little frustrated with the route, it’s understandable, Porter-Thurman/Pacquiao winner-Crawford. All are good fights. Just, as I am always a bit impatient for the great fight.(Crawford)And worried like I was with Wilder/Joshua that one wouldn’t make it to the super fight without losing first as we have seen it so often.(not that losses matter but they further delay the super fight)
    I’ve always said that Crawford vs Spence is the one fight I’m alright letting it marinate a little more. I think both are great and want them to both prove me right before they face each other. Hopefully Arum will be willing to let Crawford fight one of the top welters. Although at this point I’m not sure who would be willing to fight him

Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/08...-cut-up-errol/

"Spence vs. Porter – Shawn threatens to cut up Errol"

Straight out of the horse's mouth.

Not like Porter isn't bad enough to watch already... now he's fukking bragging about it.

Man if that's the only way he thinks he can win the fight, what can anyone say.....

Personally I'm hoping for a KTFO Spence win even more now than before.

Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Porter is too tough and rough for Spence to stop but I can see him outclassing Porter and make him look foolish in the fight.

Good on Porter for taking the fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would answer headbutts with some rabbit punches and elbows of my own. After all..... Porter's already announced his intentions (not that we needed any heads up).

It probably won't happen.... but a highlight reel KTFO would totally satisfy me.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I would answer headbutts with some rabbit punches and elbows of my own. After all..... Porter's already announced his intentions (not that we needed any heads up).

It probably won't happen.... but a highlight reel KTFO would totally satisfy me.
    I agree. Since Porter admitted what he was going for to do, I hope that Spence fights dirty too. I get that certain styles create headbutts, but announcing it like that is just ridiculous.

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could be a failed attempt at mind games, mind you it is Porters only real chance to make it a fight, if he tries to box he’ll get clowned. Dumb to announce those intentions if for no other reason than it might put the ref on notice as well. Technically Porter should be disqualified every other time he fights, if you actually go by the rules.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spence needs to fight x3 times a year minimum..wasted talent...he needs to make more social media noise and demand these big fights..he should jump a couple of weight classes and do what everyone else is doing..Spence vs GGG anyone?..

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Spence needs to fight x3 times a year minimum..wasted talent...he needs to make more social media noise and demand these big fights..he should jump a couple of weight classes and do what everyone else is doing..Spence vs GGG anyone?..
    Started strong, 3x a year is right. Clean house or go out on your shield. But would hate to see him weight jump, sarcasm?

Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Started strong, 3x a year is right. Clean house or go out on your shield. But would hate to see him weight jump, sarcasm?
    Yes it was as imp hates fighters jumping up 2 weights to get KTFO.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bob says Spence/Crawford is in early negotiations for 2020. Makes sense, Thurman/Garcia/Pac-Man will probably not want that action so where does Spence go if they say no...Crawford, gotta cash that ticket. But TR needs to be reasonable, it’s not a 50/50 payout. Spence is the draw

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FUgoJMNugvw

See how easy it is for Bob when it’s in Bobs best interests? No issues with Haymon then. Keep that in mind when it isn’t in Bobs best interest and he claims Haymon is in the way. It’s BS. Garcia/Loma was easy but Bob wouldn’t have it. It’s time for people to call BS when things are BS and put the pressure where it belongs. Media won’t because Bob pulls press credentials but fans need to stop being dopes. Don’t buy the Fenny BS, Al is not the problem, we know who the liar is, same as he ever was, Bob.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See how easy it is for Bob when it’s in Bobs best interests? No issues with Haymon then. Keep that in mind when it isn’t in Bobs best interest and he claims Haymon is in the way. It’s BS. Garcia/Loma was easy but Bob wouldn’t have it. It’s time for people to call BS when things are BS and put the pressure where it belongs. Media won’t because Bob pulls press credentials but fans need to stop being dopes. Don’t buy the Fenny BS, Al is not the problem, we know who the liar is, same as he ever was, Bob.
    You don’t have to convince me. Arum has always been a problem. I’m not saying that the new school promoters are perfect, but they seem better than the likes of King and Arum.

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cute.

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information