At what point do fans flat out ignore alphabet soup trinkets? The crazy thing is I started a thread about the absurdity that Khan will now be fighting for yet another manufactured wbc POS called the "WBC Pearl Title" Then I see it's vs late sub Billy Dib of Australia. Well he's a featherweight with a mean headbutt..and he's also horrible. He's had 1 fight at 135 vs some 7-11 guy. That's not where he works but that was his record.

Two things. In a few years if not already it may very well be impossible and a waste of time to use titles to gauge the validity and accomplishment of many fighters when talking legacy. They are being churned out like cheap door prizes the wbc being a major culprit among others. Record books will say Broner made history winning 4 straps in 4 divisions..but other than Paulie can you name another . Belts are not the point of achievement a fighter can climb to today but increasingly the belts are steered to the fighter aka star aka name. Or just invented in Khans case to appease the hosts in Jeddah and the Alphabet syndicate boys making belts out of tin foil and party store jewelry. Personally I don't recognize the ibo. Even 'Lineal' has become somewhat empty.

and when does Khan finally go away and laughed off his block for facing a blown up 130 pounder and thinking it's better than facing no one at all?