Thread: CNN Special Report: "State of Hate: The Explosion of White Supremacy"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default CNN Special Report: "State of Hate: The Explosion of White Supremacy"

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/29/o...ort/index.html

"The deep American roots of white supremacy"

Coincidentally being aired now on CNN. I say coincidentally because there's been a lot of talk about racism lately, particularly in threads about "reparations for slavery", and all sorts of other related topics.

Saw Jared Taylor being interviewed and he looks and talks like you'd suspect a white supremacist to look and talk. He's the editor of American Renaissance, an online white supremacist magazine.

It's the type of thing that just oozes out of your pores.

We seem to be going backwards instead of forward. That is sad.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CNN Special Report: "State of Hate: The Explosion of White Supremacy"

What a sick fool to think that he wished Germany had won the war and that he wanted Britain and USA to have supported them.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CNN Special Report: "State of Hate: The Explosion of White Supremacy"

Rare as Unicorns. They don't exist. No such thing as racism
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. Now what you doing about it ? After all you posted it. Right ?

As long as you continue to equate or associate racism with basic prejudice or xenophobia you will be mixed and confused about the real dynamic which operates as: White superiority/Black inferiority. Which by definition is an artificial impositisonal ideology. And if you believe this alien ideology is “natural” amongst all ethnic groups in this world (without any historical legacy of evidence to support your claim) then you can consider yourself racist!

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Coincidentally being aired now on CNN. I say coincidentally because there's been a lot of talk about racism lately,
    There has been no talk about racism on Saddo.

The truth is blacks imagine little. Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented. The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Yet almost no-one on Saddo talks like that.

Now show me comments like that because that's what I consider talking about racism.

particularly in threads about "reparations for slavery", and all sorts of other related topics.
    A thread that you started. Right ?

The last two threads you started were about race

Reparations for slavery...... yay or nay?
    And now this
    CNN Special Report: "State of Hate: The Explosion of White Supremacy

And then you turn around and say to me (Someone who has never started any racialized thread)

Denilson, if you weren't such a fanatic about the White Supremacist stuff
    You couldn't make it up

What really bothers you is that a black person has the nerve to speak with such self-confidence and passion. This, in fact, scares you. … what is really desired is for the black person to admit the desired hierarchy, to get “back in place.”

You talking points sound good when your around your white racist mom, dad and friends

They sound really good when no-one is there to check them

Saw Jared Taylor being interviewed and he looks and talks like you'd suspect a white supremacist to look and talk. He's the editor of American Renaissance, an online white supremacist magazine.
    It's the type of thing that just oozes out of your pores.
    We seem to be going backwards instead of forward. That is sad.
    Jared Taylor - Richard Spencer are white extremists.

The KKK and other white supremacist ‘fringe’ groups, provide comfort to most white people in that they can be used as a comparison to their own racism.

Jared Taylor and his like are extreme proponents of white supremacy. It seems like most white people uses this as a barometer as to their own racism. Of course most whites don’t subscribe to KKK or Neo-nazi babblings, this is why they are invaluable!

In your mind you are nothing like these ‘fringe lunatics’. It makes you feel good about yourself since you "think" you're not so extreme.

I prefer the blatant racist as I don’t have to my precious time finding this out down the road.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 07-02-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Thread Information