Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I thought Korobov won, other than that I think we're in agreement. I don't like all the weight hopping either unless it's against top guys everyone near the weight wants Canelo for obvious reasons but he can only fight 1 at a time if its Charlo or Andrade next I'd accept that
To be fair to Canelo, I think there are loads of acceptable fights out there, Charlo, Andrade, Smith , Kovalev, to name but a few. I just don't think that GGG is an acceptable fight bearing in mind the options he has. What does he need to prove against GGG? I think we all know that the longer time goes on, the more comfortable (I don't want to say easier) a fight Canelo will have with GGG. he's been there, done that , whether people like that or not . GGG doesn't have a belt , so I really don't feel it's meaningful in comparison to his other options.
but we know already which fight will get made , don't we ?
Right on brother there are many fights with which Canelo can build a legacy of sorts against I think Canelo still needs to prove he can beat GGG clearly I thought he got beaten badly in the first and won a close one in the 2nd, it could have gone either way you're right brother that the longer in the tooth GGG gets the odds tilt further in Canelo's favor GGG deserves another crack but I'm happy for him to wait or earn his way to it