Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Share your favorite rep comments. Funny thread.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Share your favorite rep comments. Funny thread.

Here is one I got from some bloke in 'Exeter' today: "You have said yourself that you have no friends and that you stay in. There is absolutely no evidence that you have ever held down a job and all we really know is that you tell us how your Mrs makes more money than you and youspendmonths doing nowt"

Oh how my sides split!

Shall I break it down point by point?

1. I have friends. Friends all over the world in fact and in many a city, but do I spend my weekends boozing it up like in the old days? Well, frankly no. That would be reckless, but do I pop out for a coffee a couple of times a week or go out for a meal when I and others have time, then yes, I must confess that this can occasionally happen.
    2. Okay, you got me there. As I approach middle age, my secret is out. I have never, ever in my life held down a job. Never. I am obviously the recipient of a trust fund and use the tormented child angle to cover up the truth which is that I am a dandy with a fetish for tailored clothing and fine diction.
    3. Yes, indeed. Having never held down a job I spend months and months doing 'nowt'. I will occasionally pluck my eyebrows, experiment with new hair partings, and of course drink tea at home all day which my accuser would never do.
    4. Indeed, too. I do not believe that there is any gender discrimination at work in the developed world thus reducing feminism to zero. But of course this is deflection too as I am gay and would never dream of associating with a woman.

I hope this clears everything up.

What are your favorite rep comments?
    Last edited by Gandalf; 07-04-2019 at 01:25 AM. Reason: had so much time on my hands I could edit a mistake, the joys of eternal free time.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Share your favorite rep comments. Funny thread.

And before this thread gets closed down, it is only meant to be a lighthearted one laughing at how pent up and heated people get. P4P sends some quality ones too, but I am unable to go back and read any.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shut up Miles, you are exactly what is wrong with modern society and I hope you get sucked into a freak tornado with whatever friends and family you may have looking on helplessly.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh that was meant to be a rep comment, rats. What exactly is funny about this thread though? I think closing it down would definitely be the funniest thing about it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Shut up Miles, you are exactly what is wrong with modern society and I hope you get sucked into a freak tornado with whatever friends and family you may have looking on helplessly.
    Don't be silly. I do not have friends or family, but otherwise, that was almost what you sent last time. I give you a B+ for effort.

I asked for the thread to be deleted out of politeness, but it can carry on too.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's OK Miles, you made it clear in the PM it is humour not a malicious attempt to attack your pal, and everything you've posted is common knowledge.
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-04-2019 at 07:07 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. If I wanted to be malicious I would have done so instead of respond with good hearted self mockery. If I wanted to be malicious I would unleash the pm's. Now they are something else entirely. 😎

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep the thread open but perhaps move it from the publicly viewable Off Topic section. It is here so that Brock and other banned posters can read it, that is how Gandalf works. He thinks it is his forum as does El Gand Bong hence the sheer volume of dog whistles to the far right and their campaign to whitewash the forum and transform it into a safe space for penny farthing riding alt right hipsters and lanky twats lounging on the sofa in their apartment fapping over race IQ data.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't you listen to him Fenster. Brock does not even know this thread has been created and is likely fast asleep. Beanz is just being paranoid and wants to have his extended rant in private away from prying eyes as he knows it all looks mildly pathetic. Thus I thought it would be very funny to start a thread on this topic and indulge him.

Why on earth would you bother to send the comment? Are you back on the scrumpy?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was positive rep too. Don't think I have ever sent negative rep or even clicked a dislike maybe more than a half a dozen times in nine years plus.

Don't even know how to find rep sent to me but the amount of threats, accusations, cursing, vitriol, etc is pretty high. I still sometimes get posters who no longer post here like Freedom pop in and click 10 dislikes which is quite funny.

So yes can find the like/dislike list but no idea how to find old rep sent once read.

Sharing PMs publicly like Gandalf does habitually is very bad form, but who would expect anything else from the dishonourable rude cunt. If he was really the English gent he thinks he is someone would have shot him in a duel years ago.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    That was positive rep too. Don't think I have ever sent negative rep or even clicked a dislike maybe more than a half a dozen times in nine years plus.

Don't even know how to find rep sent to me but the amount of threats, accusations, cursing, vitriol, etc is pretty high. I still sometimes get posters who no longer post here like Freedom pop in and click 10 dislikes which is quite funny.

So yes can find the like/dislike list but no idea how to find old rep sent once read.

Sharing PMs publicly like Gandalf does habitually is very bad form, but who would expect anything else from the dishonourable rude cunt. If he was really the English gent he thinks he is someone would have shot him in a duel years ago.
    Well, I think it is fair game to reveal pointless personal insults. I have a whole stack of them. In public I get it as it is playing to the crowd but to send them via pm's and at the same time be looking to find agreement? Well weird. I always try to respond to you civilly there, but will tell you when I think you are being barking mad. Oh, and so because it was a positive rep then it cancels out the petty swipe. Got it! Bwahahaha!

Shooting someone in a duel is old hat. Now we just throw milkshakes and batter people with crowbars. Well, not we, but the people you claim to support. But to do it because it revealed how ungentlemanly your own conduct was? Weird. Own up to your message and take my good humored response as it is.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Don't you listen to him Fenster. Brock does not even know this thread has been created and is likely fast asleep. Beanz is just being paranoid and wants to have his extended rant in private away from prying eyes as he knows it all looks mildly pathetic. Thus I thought it would be very funny to start a thread on this topic and indulge him.

Why on earth would you bother to send the comment? Are you back on the scrumpy?
    Because it is true and you got so 'triggered' or whatever it is you soyboys call it that not only did you dedicate a thread to it you made a numbered breakdown to unsuccessfully refute it. (:

Its obviously true because you have spent the last working day posting. Yesterday I cleared the garden of 10 bags worth of weeds in the morning and then pushed the Mrs around a local harbor and met some potential clients at a gallery in the afternoon.That is the closest I get to a day off.

I don't smoke Weed like your hipster mate or drink and do scrip pills like you because I am the only one who can drive. I really don't give a shit if you sit around all day alone in your apartment, it's your life. You both post way more than me and there is absolutely no evidence either of you do anything. Maybe you do, maybe you don't?

Plenty of evidence out there of me working you donut, you just can't get your head around the idea of a spaz running their own business and not being a miserable frustrated mopey cunt like you.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a response in jest. If I was truly triggered I would have responded with a completely serious breakdown of your points. I am not exactly going to go 'No, no, no, how dare you suggest that I do not work 60 hours a week! I work 70!' It would be bizarre. I don't and would not work 60 or 70 hours a week. I don't want to or need to. I instead get to exercise and study and read and I know it might shock you, but occasionally go for dinner or have a coffee like this morning after work too.

Now have I posted a lot today? Yep. Sure have. Only had a morning session to do and heavy grading is done. However, will have to calm the posting down a bit as it is a bit of a time killer. I set myself targets to achieve and am a bit behind today.

That's me done for today, so I will leave you to duel with Lyle now. Have fun and don't you send him any naughty reps, you sly little fox!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I only post when I am performing test flights outside of orbit in the rocket ship I made by hand out of scrap metal. As I am usually flying at hyper speed against the earths rotation, its really like I have never posted at all. Whenever I am grounded I am a vigilante crime fighter protecting feeble idiots like you lot from antifa and terrorist refugees. I made a cup of tea once, and got such bad anxiety over the time I had wasted That I didnt sleep for 3 days and mastered the tenor saxophone.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I only post when I am performing test flights outside of orbit in the rocket ship I made by hand out of scrap metal. As I am usually flying at hyper speed against the earths rotation, its really like I have never posted at all. Whenever I am grounded I am a vigilante crime fighter protecting feeble idiots like you lot from antifa and terrorist refugees. I made a cup of tea once, and got such bad anxiety over the time I had wasted That I didnt sleep for 3 days and mastered the tenor saxophone.

I'd be tempted to believe that...... if the Earth weren't flat. Good try, though.

Thread Information