Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just throwing this out there

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Interesting but predictable responses so far on the video.

Master had the only serious, unbiased, coherent objection to the guy's message.

Fenster threw in his little quips, strangely deviating from the guy's main message.

And... Beanz blew a gasket and went on his predictable tirade. Even mentioned me, who just put the video out there and haven't even commented yet.

And Fenster talks about comedy...... LOL.

Hey it's ok to disagree with what the guy's saying. It's just funny how the usuals come out in force.

This i think is a cultural thing. What I posted was not a tirade. It called humour. Seriously, If people think some guy reading out and commenting on a webpage is now entertainment or education then I throw my hands up. It is itself incredibly funny because all the fragility and virtue signalling lies in the chap pretending he is any kind of barometer of what is normal. I love Pride, I love Weirdos. I love not normal people because they are my allies and sometimes part of my 'tribe'. @Normal' people do some horrendous stuff every day.

I've got five sisters, I dye and cut my Mrs hair and paint her nails because I don't think being 'effete' is some kind of weakness. I don't need a fraternity to reinforce my masculinity or to pretend I am more of a man than everyone else. That stuff is all bluster and bullshit. There is not even any such thing as an Alpha Male so yeah Carl is actually an indicator of what is wrong with his group of broflakes, not some kind of authority worth listening to.

People seem to think these guys are like Peter Ustinov, Christopher Hitchens, Orson Welles, etc but they haven't actually done anything really in comparison. That is funny to me. That anyone would waster one second listening to pontification and teh weird self important kind of expertise that people like Carl espouse in order for broflakes to justify staying in their rooms.

"oooh mummy he is not wearing a suit? "

From a fucking Englishman. Where on earth has he been for a hundred years?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! amazing

instead of an apostrophe I obviously hit the shift and got an @ from the same key. I so hope the @ Norm I have summoned is Normal Mailer or Norman Wisdom.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah.... Norm is sure to come in here and lambaste someone.

Look, you've got a large and complex family as do just about every one of us. There's all types in a family. Thus, we tend to defend all those types. It's only natural.

My point (which I've been consistent with, but somehow always gets distorted) is that no type of lifestyle, sexual preferences, or gender beliefs, should ever be pushed on society as a whole.

Now, you may disagree on that and that is your right.

But complaining about naked men in ball sacks in a Pride parade isn't automatically a pass to call these people homophobic, intolerant, or whatever..... like the proverbial Monopoly card that tell you to move directly to "GO."

You of all people, who have grandchildren, I would assume you try to teach some sort of decorum and public decency guidelines to these kids.

And here again..... teaching kids values is not an automatic pass to "you're brainwashing them or indoctrinating them on hate."

That is a ridiculous assertion to make, and akin with pulling out the double-barrel shotgun to shoot the mosquito.

We all have our "buttons" in life. Those topics that are a bit more sensitive than others. That is normal and does not make one inferior, intolerant, or abnormal.

Is the guy in the video an "authority"? Most certainly NOT. He's just an average Joe stating his opinions. If you chose to, you could make your own YouTube and refute everything the guy said. It would still be only an opinion.

Another point of mine (and one of my "buttons" sort to speak), is the inclusion of children in this whole LGBTQ issue. I'm adamant about letting children be children. There will be enough time for them to make up their own minds about things.

Kids need not have to see grown men wearing dildo hats down a public street parade. You might call that open-mindedness and freedom of expression. I call it lack of common decency values and lack of common sense.

Were it a STRAIGHT PARADE and it was the women wearing the dildo hats..... and men humping women all the way down the street...... I'd feel THE SAME WAY.

But you and Fenny don't seem to understand that..... in your own ways. You with your trigger-sensitive emotions ready to come out in the raw........ and Fenny only too happy to take the opposite side of whatever the fuck I'm saying. (You've got to be totally miserable to hang on another person's every word and thought like that just so you can pounce and attack it. Some sad shit there).

So finally..... does the guy in the video make some good points? I think he does. Do I agree with every single word? Probably not. But it's telling that many young people are being turned off by the movement, as evidenced by GLAAD's own surveys.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Interesting but predictable responses so far on the video.

Master had the only serious, unbiased, coherent objection to the guy's message.

Fenster threw in his little quips, strangely deviating from the guy's main message.

And... Beanz blew a gasket and went on his predictable tirade. Even mentioned me, who just put the video out there and haven't even commented yet.

And Fenster talks about comedy...... LOL.

Hey it's ok to disagree with what the guy's saying. It's just funny how the usuals come out in force.
    I agree with most of the points made actually. I was just parodying Beanz as I forgot we were on the new server. Beanz parodied himself. 😅

Actually it was an amateurish psychological experiment (as I'm no psychologist), designed to just put something out there and watch the predictable responses roll in.

Not to beat my own chest, but I would've gotten an "A" on that one.
    Good man. It is interesting to do things like that. I do it myself sometimes too, more so in my earlier days: 'Let's start this topic and see where it leads. Can get very spicy'.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very spicy? Anyone here could start a topic about anything and it would go the same way as long as you lunatics were posting in it. You all get Fs and if you aren't careful you get the hands. Nobody has been paying their hydro bills around here lately, and you know what that means, paper.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is 12 minutes of my life I will never get back.

I will try and be a bit more comprehensive tomorrow as the grandkids are sure to wake me up at some ungodly hour not having quite grasped the meaning of decorum yet.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

12 minutes? Well at least you read it.

And yeah.... grandchildren know nothing about decorum. But as grandpa's we must let them get away with it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LONDON PRIDE PARADE TERROR FEARS - Couple held after ‘plotting terror attack with car and knives at London Pride’

More than one million people are expected to celebrate Pride in the capital

The couple were arrested on Wednesday morning in their car by counter-terror cops in Luton town centre, Beds. It followed an intelligence-led joint investigation by the Met’s SO15 anti-terror branch and MI5.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/944778...t-couple-held/

Luton? Eh, eh? Must have been Tommy Robinson supporters.
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-06-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As a black gay man, I won’t be marching at Pride this year – here’s why

Pride now feels like a gentrified event for white middle-class gay men and lesbians to party without a care for those left behind – or its original intentions. Last year, Stonewall even pulled out of Pride in London and partnered with Black Pride instead, following concerns over Pride In London’s approach to diversity and inclusion. The same year, a group of lesbians disrupted the event with a protest against the inclusion of trans people. In response to this, author Amelia Abraham rightly asked: “if London needs a separate trans Pride, what does that say about solidarity”?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8989831.html

Seee, dudes, not all gays are the same, they don't all support the carnival or LGBT
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-06-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

London Has Been Given A Rainbow Makeover For Pride

https://londonist.com/london/best-of...over-for-pride

Look how fabulous everything looks!!!

If anyone fancies meeting up, give me a holler, K? (promise not to wear a dildo hat )
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-06-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    LONDON PRIDE PARADE TERROR FEARS - Couple held after ‘plotting terror attack with car and knives at London Pride’

More than one million people are expected to celebrate Pride in the capital

The couple were arrested on Wednesday morning in their car by counter-terror cops in Luton town centre, Beds. It followed an intelligence-led joint investigation by the Met’s SO15 anti-terror branch and MI5.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/944778...t-couple-held/

Luton? Eh, eh? Must have been Tommy Robinson supporters.
    I was going to say rare as Unicorns but the one place you can gaurantee plenty of Unicorns is a Pride parade

Neigh...
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah.... Norm is sure to come in here and lambaste someone.

Look, you've got a large and complex family as do just about every one of us. There's all types in a family. Thus, we tend to defend all those types. It's only natural.

My point (which I've been consistent with, but somehow always gets distorted) is that no type of lifestyle, sexual preferences, or gender beliefs, should ever be pushed on society as a whole.

Now, you may disagree on that and that is your right.

But complaining about naked men in ball sacks in a Pride parade isn't automatically a pass to call these people homophobic, intolerant, or whatever..... like the proverbial Monopoly card that tell you to move directly to "GO."

You of all people, who have grandchildren, I would assume you try to teach some sort of decorum and public decency guidelines to these kids.

And here again..... teaching kids values is not an automatic pass to "you're brainwashing them or indoctrinating them on hate."

That is a ridiculous assertion to make, and akin with pulling out the double-barrel shotgun to shoot the mosquito.

We all have our "buttons" in life. Those topics that are a bit more sensitive than others. That is normal and does not make one inferior, intolerant, or abnormal.

Is the guy in the video an "authority"? Most certainly NOT. He's just an average Joe stating his opinions. If you chose to, you could make your own YouTube and refute everything the guy said. It would still be only an opinion.

Another point of mine (and one of my "buttons" sort to speak), is the inclusion of children in this whole LGBTQ issue. I'm adamant about letting children be children. There will be enough time for them to make up their own minds about things.

Kids need not have to see grown men wearing dildo hats down a public street parade. You might call that open-mindedness and freedom of expression. I call it lack of common decency values and lack of common sense.

Were it a STRAIGHT PARADE and it was the women wearing the dildo hats..... and men humping women all the way down the street...... I'd feel THE SAME WAY.

But you and Fenny don't seem to understand that..... in your own ways. You with your trigger-sensitive emotions ready to come out in the raw........ and Fenny only too happy to take the opposite side of whatever the fuck I'm saying. (You've got to be totally miserable to hang on another person's every word and thought like that just so you can pounce and attack it. Some sad shit there).

So finally..... does the guy in the video make some good points? I think he does. Do I agree with every single word? Probably not. But it's telling that many young people are being turned off by the movement, as evidenced by GLAAD's own surveys.
    None of my family to my knowledge are gay, bi or transgender, (though i have in-laws that have just married as two gay women) so it is nothing to do with defending 'those types'. I have friends that are gay and work colleagues and probably without being too presumptuous I should imagine among the many actors, dancers, theatre directors, artists, spoken word performers, performance artists, poets and musicians I work with, there are probably more gay people than in many professions. I have been lucky to work with Peter Tatchell , Amnesty and other prominent gay and human rights campaigners as a dyed in the wool hardcore SJW until I die , so maybe that is why I am a little bit more tolerant than the hipster in the video.

I don't see how holding a Pride parade for one day a year can be interpreted as a lifestyle, sexual preference or gender belief being pushed on society as a whole. Surely that is evidence of the complete opposite? I mean it's one day and you can quite easily avoid it if you want to.

I haven't called anyone homophobic it was the bloke in the video telling us all how he found the whole Pride thing "really annoying" and just "something we will tolerate". I don't think that kids are that easy to influence or shock even by gay men in g-strings. Most kids would either ignore it or just laugh. That doesn't mean people thinking such flamboyant or risque clothing choices are not something they want their kids to see are brain washing their kids, anymore than those gay families with kids or straight families with gay kids are brainwashing their kids by deciding to go along to the event anyway.

I don't think the guy in the videos opinion is a very well thought out or considered opinion but nowhere am i saying he should not be free to express it. His complete misunderstanding of why minority groups are often ashamed and why counter culture is all about saying 'Fuck you' to such an idea, marks him out as a rather empty vessel with a captive audience of similar simple minded people who think that wearing a suit is some kind of expression of decency. I mean should women in straight parades of celebration never wear skimpy bikinis and see thru clothing or is it just the men who should put some clothes on? As somebody who makes a living photographing and filming people in various states of undress from boxers and ring card girls to models and pole dancers I don't think you can start putting lines there on behalf of what everyone belives. If you are conservative and don't want your kids not to see blokes in a pair of shorts, don't take them to the boxing

You are so far away from reality with your idea that I am displaying 'trigger sensitive emotions' when I reply in the way I do, that there is probably little point in me repeating myself, but I will. I write, sometimes in a rather visceral and unvarnished way because I love to write and that is part of my style. I can't be bothered to dress up stuff on a forum in which we are all supposed to be kicking back and should know each other by now. I am probably far more dispassionate and certainly less demonstrative than you in person for many reasons, some cultural , some to do with personality but you often mistake black, matter of fact , very British humour as an attack. Fenster, your favourite person, is much more laconic than me but i can see a lot of humor in what he writes.

I don't know when to shut up and use a hundred words where one would do, so I apologise for rambling and hope you have a lovely weekend untroubled by gyrating men in ball sacks.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

So context doesn't matter at all? Boxers are just the same as someone prancing around the street in a banana hammock?

Do you take your grandchildren off to those pole dancing shoots? Why not? It's just "various states of undress".

When he's talking about suits he's trying to say that one may have pride in a certain aspect of their life, but they can also present themselves with grace and dignity....or conversely they can flop their cocks around in front of all age groups because Beanz knows for certain that children aren't all that impressionable.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I don't see how holding a Pride parade for one day a year can be interpreted as a lifestyle, sexual preference or gender belief being pushed on society as a whole. Surely that is evidence of the complete opposite? I mean it's one day and you can quite easily avoid it if you want to.

No. Having one parade a year does not, on its own, constitute a lifestyle, sexual preference or gender belief being pushed on society. Yes. They can be easily avoided if you want to. However, the parade is just an outwardly expression of the whole movement, isn't it. It's a very public, press-covered event. The vast majority of parades, to my knowledge, at least attempt to operate within some bounds of common decency. Obviously if a group wanted to parade down Main Street while stark naked and performing acts of bestiality with a variety of farm animals, I'm pretty sure the authorities would have a bit of a problem with that. Freedom of expression be damned, I tend to give the human race a bit of credit when it comes to knowing where to draw the line.

Also, it's not just the parade for parade's sake, is it. It is the celebration of how the whole movement has taken a life of its own. Which goes back to part of what that annoying bloke on the video was saying. Getting past the fact that the guy may very well be homophobic himself, I wouldn't trash the whole message just because the guy probably doesn't like gays. All many of us have been forever been trying to say is that civil rights movements can exist without the aggressive nature of the LGBTQ agenda.

If an organization such as GLAAD itself says that the percentage of youth being turned off by the LGBTQ movement has risen, it shouldn't be taken as an affront against the rights of gay people, or a call to arms. It should be taken like any other survey or study should be taken.... at face value and for whatever message is being delivered. The question should be, "Why is this the case?" I'm not here to provide the answer nor is that part of the purpose of this post.

I don't think that kids are that easy to influence or shock even by gay men in g-strings. Most kids would either ignore it or just laugh.

Ok that is your opinion and you are totally entitled to it. I on the other hand believe kids are very easily influenced. Their minds are still pliable. Those are the forming years for the rest of their lives. Men in g-strings humping each other down the street? I doubt they'd just ignore it..... depends on the age I guess. Most would probably ask a million "why's" on the way home, and it would serve the parents right for taking them to see a Pride parade in the first place.

I mean should women in straight parades of celebration never wear skimpy bikinis and see thru clothing or is it just the men who should put some clothes on?

No one is differentiating between men and women here, and we both know that is a deflection tactic that rarely works.

I am probably far more dispassionate and certainly less demonstrative than you in person for many reasons, some cultural , some to do with personality but you often mistake black, matter of fact , very British humour as an attack.

Sure there might be some of that. But we should be careful not to use that cultural difference stuff as a crutch. I consider myself pretty adept at being able to differentiate between a different sense of humor, and a personal jab dressed up as humor. I'm sure you'd probably say the same things about yourself.

Fenster, your favourite person, is much more laconic than me but i can see a lot of humor in what he writes.

Laconic would be but one of several words I could add, but yeah.... seems accurate enough.

I don't know when to shut up and use a hundred words where one would do, so I apologise for rambling and hope you have a lovely weekend untroubled by gyrating men in ball sacks.

Not to worry. After sifting through volumes upon volumes of your heated arguments with Lyle and Miles.... I'm aware you're prone to extensive prose.

Also nice ending quip. But again not to worry. In my list of "to do" things, I'm pretty sure watching a Pride parade is somewhere between watching the grass in my backyard grow..... and inviting Fenster out for a beer.

Thread Information