Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Interesting but predictable responses so far on the video.

Master had the only serious, unbiased, coherent objection to the guy's message.

Fenster threw in his little quips, strangely deviating from the guy's main message.

And... Beanz blew a gasket and went on his predictable tirade. Even mentioned me, who just put the video out there and haven't even commented yet.

And Fenster talks about comedy...... LOL.

Hey it's ok to disagree with what the guy's saying. It's just funny how the usuals come out in force.

This i think is a cultural thing. What I posted was not a tirade. It called humour. Seriously, If people think some guy reading out and commenting on a webpage is now entertainment or education then I throw my hands up. It is itself incredibly funny because all the fragility and virtue signalling lies in the chap pretending he is any kind of barometer of what is normal. I love Pride, I love Weirdos. I love not normal people because they are my allies and sometimes part of my 'tribe'. @Normal' people do some horrendous stuff every day.

I've got five sisters, I dye and cut my Mrs hair and paint her nails because I don't think being 'effete' is some kind of weakness. I don't need a fraternity to reinforce my masculinity or to pretend I am more of a man than everyone else. That stuff is all bluster and bullshit. There is not even any such thing as an Alpha Male so yeah Carl is actually an indicator of what is wrong with his group of broflakes, not some kind of authority worth listening to.

People seem to think these guys are like Peter Ustinov, Christopher Hitchens, Orson Welles, etc but they haven't actually done anything really in comparison. That is funny to me. That anyone would waster one second listening to pontification and teh weird self important kind of expertise that people like Carl espouse in order for broflakes to justify staying in their rooms.

"oooh mummy he is not wearing a suit? "

From a fucking Englishman. Where on earth has he been for a hundred years?