Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson 'begs' Trump to grant him asylum as he faces UK 'death sentence'

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tommy Robinson 'begs' Trump to grant him asylum as he faces UK 'death sentence'

Robinson won't last 2 years in the shovel.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sk...tence-11759351

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Tommy Robinson 'begs' Trump to grant him asylum as he faces UK 'death sentence'

So his picture can be taken just outside of court without repercussion? Ok then.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tommy Robinson 'begs' Trump to grant him asylum as he faces UK 'death sentence'

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

What are you talking about ? He'll be hero if he ends up in jail.

OK. Whose gonna be against him ? Please tell. The guards ? Many of them support him. The inmates ? Many of them support him or sympathsize with him at worst. People inside are already pissed. And so Tommy's gonna come in with his "You know, there's nothing with you, it's those people who are you problem, those ppl who don't look like you"

When Tommy goes to Shawshank it'll be like that prison scene in Goodfellas

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

What are you talking about ? He'll be hero if he ends up in jail.

OK. Whose gonna be against him ? Please tell. The guards ? Many of them support him. The inmates ? Many of them support him or sympathsize with him at worst. People inside are already pissed. And so Tommy's gonna come in with his "You know, there's nothing with you, it's those people who are you problem, those ppl who don't look like you"

When Tommy goes to Shawshank it'll be like that prison scene in Goodfellas

Must be why he did so well in his first stint in the hoosegow.

Is the sky blue on the planet you live on D?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What happened to the country closet to origin? Why not go to Ireland where one of his parents are from? Or Russia? (Because his paymasters are in America now openly admitting that they want to tell this country how to run things. Think about that. If you are a true patriot it is your duty to stand up to that crap.) You also might have thought his using someone else's passport to travel to the USA, something he was jailed for 10 months for in 2013 might have indicated to him how ridiculous his ironic attempt to not respect the laws of the country he is living in and apply for asylum elsewhere actually is. You could not make it up. And why did he have to do that, that is use someone else's passport? because of his love of marching powder something he still boasts about now.

Can you even apply for Asylum in a country with which we have an extradition treaty? That would mean that America would have to dismiss the entire British legal system as corrupt and somewhere you can not get a fair trail. Duh...He knew there was a reporting restriction in 2018, a reporting ban. There was a ban on reporting his own case until today.And we are not talking about a photograph. This is a guy live streaming video before a verdict has been reached.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA. There is no first amendment protecting the reporting of ongoing trials. There was a very clear court ordered restriction and he knew, not for the first time he was breaking it. This is not the first time he has been had up for contempt of court. Before these linked trials he was given a suspended sentence for filming inside a Canterbury court on a rape case. There were reporters inside who al knew they could not release anything until that restriction was lifted. Tommy was not even in there listening to the trial . Fucking hell, what kind of reporter is that? Ever feel like you have been had?

He is a puppet for others. If he really wanted asylum he would not announce it and alert all the airports and ports unless he is planning on taking over Assanges old room in the Ecuadorian Embassy. People have tried to help him and now he wants to go and fight for Israel. He will not be killed in Prison there are plenty of ways of making sure that happens. It's just another way of him not facing up to the consequences of his actions.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would love for America to grant him asylum. The man's family deserves it, but Robinson will fight on. Anything happens to him in prison and all bets are off.

He is being stitched up on trumped up charges. The government has no regard for its own guidelines and is merely trying to make an example.

It will blow up in their faces. The UK needs a catalyst for a new party breakthrough and this is it. Labour is finished and Tory is the same old. Time for huge change and I can see the UK having some Hong Kong moments the longer Brexit is delayed and things like this happening.

I bet none of the migrants you helped Beanz were from Ireland either. If Robinson goes to the US embassy then a flight to America would be the first port of call. Plus you keep on about the drugs. Would you care to back that up in a court of law yourself?

El Kabong Guest

From a story in the Telegraph from the 4th of July....

'if reporting restrictions were imposed by asking staff, looking for a notice outside the courtroom as well as scouring the court website.

He said that he “erred on the side of caution” in his broadcast by only referring to elements already in the public domain, adding how he did not mention the linked trials.

Michelle Dunderdale, who works at the Leeds court, admitted that there had been an “administration process failure” that day and details of orders imposed on the case had not been posted outside courtrooms or logged on the computer system. Confirming that an internal inquiry had been launched to establish why orders had not been posted, she explained that all staff knew to tell anyone who asked that strict reporting restrictions had been imposed on the trial.

Yaxley-Lennon has already served two months in jail for contempt before being freed after the conviction was overturned by the Court of Appeal in August last year, in part because the defendant was not given adequate time to prepare a defence.'

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you can't do the time don't do the crime.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People can 'Opine' until the cows come home. You can read the judgement from last Friday here in full, despite all the bullshit and bluster from others claiming there is some kind of conspiracy. It is irrefutable and incredibly clear. If you want to believe the words of a con with multiple convictions then go ahead fill your boots, but you are only kidding yourself in order to justify your own desire to hide your own embarrassment in letting someone like him pull the wool over your eyes

Its here in PDF form - https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...jmt-190709.pdf
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is irrefutable and clear? And what do prior trumped up political convictions have to do with this? What does one's personal habits have to do with this? If I am on ignore then I guess Lucy cannot answer the questions, but she never answers questions anyway. So I guess no big loss.

All I and anyone else sees is a nan going to prison for doing something many other journalists have done which is ask a question on the day of a trial decision. They did it in many other cases and as has been pointed out the authorities themselves failed to follow procedure and even then Robinson only revealed what was in the public domain. So, what we have is essentially a 'face' situation' and what many view to be a political vendetta.

He was released from prison because the case was deemed faulty so now that they have invented new charges and interestingly coordinated everything else in order to reduce his voice and make it easier to dispose of him. It will have the opposite effect. All it does is make people question the companies that ban based on lies, those who seek to make a political prisoner for speaking up against forced societal change, and in turn create more resentment.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I miss my laptop, man not nan. Who invented these 'smart' phones? They are not smart if they cannot see that your clumsy fingers intended the m rather than the n. Who has a thumb that small?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not so irrefutable or clear unless you are only listening to one narrative. This man breaks down the accusations very articulately. Not cut and dry at all, but seemingly manipulated.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PxLAhAWFoHk/

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a little confused by all this, there's no grey area, people who support him (including proper journos from around the world) call his sentence a "disgrace," a "stitchup," whilst everyone who despises him (British mainstream) say it's cut and dry, any "journo" doing the same would have been done.

With the fans on either side predictably repeating the same.

Is there any similar examples in recent times? One report said he's the first for 60 years to be done for this?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are several cases cited and none has resulted in treatment like this. His original charges were dropped despite the 'legal experts' on here and entirely new charges invoked. And lest we forget he was originally arrested for 'breach of the peace'. Again a complete fallacy.

To anyone saying don't do the crime if you cannot do the time, then I challenge you to tell me what he did wrong. It is clearly a political decision. The system has lost face because people are woke and they want to make a statement regardless.

There is now a petition asking for the BBC reporter to be criminalized as she did the same to Robinson. Nothing will happen as he is seemingly a political prisoner.

You can either fight or leave and Robinson appears to be asking for a way out. I don't blame him.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has been given nine months. Immediate custodial.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information