Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Feelings are a little like the weather and I guess we just have to dress for it the best we can. I think depression often happens for some reason or other and you have mentioned having some bad experiences lately, so it is inevitable that you won't be feeling yourself. I can only imagine what I would be like if I lost my cat. Day to day these days I am pretty good, but if something happened to my cat, that is something that would likely trigger the black cloud in a bad way. Do you have many friends? Somewhere to go just to get distracted and do something? For some people medication and doctors help, but for me I prefer to try and work things out on my own, read up on topics, look for strategies. I suppose at my lowest points I end up picking up a guitar and I guess P4P would say that is my lowest point too. Sometimes a little humor can work also. Weather the storm and you will catch a glimpse of sunlight at some point.
No car and no money. Isolated. I also ran for public office in a small town, and lost, so people have run away from me like the plague.
Can’t you turn that shit around though? Show those people you are in it for good. Look how many time Lincoln lost prior to making it. Nixon was a major loser, well you know what I mean, and he became president. You may be the next supreme leader