Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Whre have you traveled?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I would like to go to NewYork, Australia and New Zealand.
    well get your short arms in your deep pockets and go then
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    No isolationist but only Country I've been to is Mexico, N and S Baja and many a run to Tijuana during some drawn out summers. Been to a few sparsely populated Bayous in Louisiana by air boat that absolutely felt like foreign Countries . Hope to travel up North a bit sometime, have never been beyond Oklahoma. Have driven coast to coast more times than I can count.
    I regret that I’ve seen more of other countries than my own
    USA is vast mate I think you are very lucky large states coastline Pacific and Atlantic a very large land mass to explore.🙂

True that. Even though I think sometimes it doesn't matter how big or small the place we live is..... many times we don't get out enough in our own "backyard" sort to speak to explore all of it. Puerto Rico is 100 x 35 (miles) and there are still places in the island I haven't seen. Go figure.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've still not been to Stone Henge......

Or Birningham (don't plan to)
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I would like to go to NewYork, Australia and New Zealand.
    well get your short arms in your deep pockets and go then
    Too expensive just waiting for the lottery win.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Hmmm let me see here....

In America: New York, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Orlando, Columbus, Cape Canaveral, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, Charleston, Edisto Island, Hunter Island, Myrtle Beach (ahh the Redneck Riviera ), Ocean Isle, Wrightsville Beach, Kill Devil Hills, Hatteras, Boone, Blowing Rock, Cherokee, and really all fucking over the Carolinas, Huntsville Alabama (odd yes, but it's NASA's "Rocket City") , Portland, Corvallis, Washington DC, Baltimore, Boston, Key West, Marathon/Florida Keys, Mount Pleasant, Ghent

In Europe: Paris, Versailles, Normandy where d-day took place obviously, saw the Bayeux tapestry, Bruges

I do wish to travel a bunch more. I've gotten around the US a good deal but there's plenty more places to go here and worldwide....perhaps I'll make it to Jolly Old one day and see where my people are from so also Scotland and Ireland as well then.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I stayed in today

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have been to several European countries and several Asian ones. I am not a big traveler, but will do more in the coming decade. I am a useless traveler though. I am the kind of person that will get on the wrong bus and end up 4 hours away from a planned destination. I get confused anytime I go near an airport as I forget the process. Plus they change things and nobody tells me. I got to the UK and the immigration woman looked at me in a stern way and said that I am British and should use the self check machine. What is a self check machine? I have no idea how to use the subway in any city of the world either. Do they even take cash anymore? You end up thinking 'Why did I not just stay at home?' I am a bit like Karl Pilkington sometimes. An obvious genius, but I have issues with the practical things.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hmmm let me see here....

In America: New York, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Orlando, Columbus, Cape Canaveral, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, Charleston, Edisto Island, Hunter Island, Myrtle Beach (ahh the Redneck Riviera ), Ocean Isle, Wrightsville Beach, Kill Devil Hills, Hatteras, Boone, Blowing Rock, Cherokee, and really all fucking over the Carolinas, Huntsville Alabama (odd yes, but it's NASA's "Rocket City") , Portland, Corvallis, Washington DC, Baltimore, Boston, Key West, Marathon/Florida Keys, Mount Pleasant, Ghent

In Europe: Paris, Versailles, Normandy where d-day took place obviously, saw the Bayeux tapestry, Bruges

I do wish to travel a bunch more. I've gotten around the US a good deal but there's plenty more places to go here and worldwide....perhaps I'll make it to Jolly Old one day and see where my people are from so also Scotland and Ireland as well then.
    Lyle I don't think he meant name all the places you have been , otherwise the thread would be 1000pages long if we all listed everywhere.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hmmm let me see here....

Lyle I don't think he meant name all the places you have been , otherwise the thread would be 1000pages long if we all listed everywhere.
    I went to the post office today

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have been to several European countries and several Asian ones. I am not a big traveler, but will do more in the coming decade. I am a useless traveler though. I am the kind of person that will get on the wrong bus and end up 4 hours away from a planned destination. I get confused anytime I go near an airport as I forget the process. Plus they change things and nobody tells me. I got to the UK and the immigration woman looked at me in a stern way and said that I am British and should use the self check machine. What is a self check machine? I have no idea how to use the subway in any city of the world either. Do they even take cash anymore? You end up thinking 'Why did I not just stay at home?' I am a bit like Karl Pilkington sometimes. An obvious genius, but I have issues with the practical things.
    Sounds like me miles. Travel is very confusing. Especially those 18 hour flights going into a time warp. I do need to see Europe though. I kinda miss your buddy Brock and all his kill Americans and white people stuff

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Sounds like me miles. Travel is very confusing. Especially those 18 hour flights going into a time warp. I do need to see Europe though. I kinda miss your buddy Brock and all his kill Americans and white people stuff

I only remember him wanting to mow down toothless peasants.

Thread Information