Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Cat Thread

It is apparently international Cat day, and so all you macho Alpha males are allowed at least one day off to post a picture of your cat. My Cat Charlie ( named after the Prodigy tune, then after we collected her discovered she was really a Charlotte ) died three years ago at the ripe old age of 18. She was a bit mental, a bit wild and very funny. Here she is

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Cat Thread

I only ever had 1 pet and that was a cat from ages 7 until 12. That was only because we had mice in the house and had to get rid of them. It was a black and white cat. I trained it to be a killer but my sisters would wrap it up and make it their doll.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cute cat. One of mine is 18 she is having some problems but still kicking, I need to give her steroids every few days

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is Genghis. Lord of War and leader of the mongol hordes of Somerset. He has conquered the largest land Empire in our village and extracts monthly Tribute from his vassals. He is staring hungrily at chickens in a coop as they remind him of Chicken Felix in Jelly.

Also, he likes sitting on my chest as I lie on the sofa.

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mines was similar.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had to take in a sick relatives cat. She (the cat) was hissing and swatting me for a month. I had to give her an unused room in my house. She started calming down at the month mark and by a month and a half she unexpectedly hopped up on my lap and is now my best friend, when she isn’t sleeping or ignoring me.
    Last edited by walrus; 08-08-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A work friend takes in feral cats and tells me how he has spent all night trying to help them. Crazy passion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We lost awesome Nigel years ago but here's his arse in a horses face. He was a rescue scraper and named accordingly.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is Duncan..he's a lil bit um special

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Very nice spics. Nigel May be a distant cousin of one of mine, super dooper. She is the 18 year old one. Vet told me she may have cancer but it would take me thousands to find out and being 18 there isn’t much sense.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Very nice spics. Nigel May be a distant cousin of one of mine, super dooper. She is the 18 year old one. Vet told me she may have cancer but it would take me thousands to find out and being 18 there isn’t much sense.
    You're blessed to have her at 18 man, that is a long long time so you've done right by her. Also that's only diagnosis absent hard treatments etc for her. Not sure why but have always liked the tuxedos.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cats are for gays - Fact

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Cats are for gays - Fact
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

My wife rescued a kitten before we started dating and that kitten has grown into a nice cat, docile, lazy, indoor/outdoor, amusing pet with fucking crystals in her urine so her food costs an arm and a leg . That cat is a very small Tabby...maybe 8 pounds at most.

And recently I rescued a kitten from my father's car engine. Apparently a "mama cat" dropped off this kitten or it was all alone and looking for a warm spot and decided "car engine" was the best idea . He's a pure black cat and I think he'll eventually look like a fucking panther once he's all grown. I rescued the poor bastard and he's repaid me by tearing up roll upon roll of toilet paper, pissing on the carpet a time or two (a vinegar and water mixture helps get rid of the smell I've found...fucking piece of shit cat) and we're going to get him fixed which is a procedure I'm wondering ever increasingly about doing myself without anesthesia . He's a cute lil guy, a pain, but he'll eventually settle into the family (bit difficult with the new baby around too so he probably needs some more attention).

....good thing that little bastard is cute though. Just got a laser pointer for that lil fucker

I put up with cats...my dog (who died about 3 years ago) was my very first dog and therefore my best friend (of the pet variety)...the wife picked out a dog my friend (a trainer) had that a family had to give up (pit bull, couldn't be allowed on military base and the family was moving to a base) so we've got him as well....and 4 chickens. The dog is good enough, the cats are so-so, the chickens aren't so much of a hassle.....but man I miss my first dog like nothing else.

So yeah a bunch of "rescues" at my house.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Started to get a pic of the break we saw today but it was sent off before I got it. Some numbnuts with 3 labordoodles decided it was a great idea to leave his 2 yr old cat with them in the house over the weekend. They basically chased her for 24 hrs, trapped her in the closet and got ahold of her rear leg high up. I've never seen a break that wide and jagged but Docter got a pin it and she was actually calm for pre sx. Poor cat will have lost some length and will now walk around like that one referee Kenny Chavalier but walk she will. Labordoodles. Honestly not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree those.

Thread Information