Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 109

Thread: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,087
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Eh? You clearly ignored or did not take in what I was saying. You should not say someone is telling a lie when something verifiably true is told to you. Nor should you say something is ignored when it is addressed. Nor should you assume the experiences and actions of other black people when they are clearly nothing like you. The black people I have known do well because they are intelligent and are not ideological zealots like you. They respect the tolerance and freedom that the West provides. You come across as a bit rude, Dennis.

    You are entitled to your point of view, but if life is so bad then go and live in one of the black utopia states and quit bitching. Those are your options. Stay and better yourself. Or go. Have a good day. If you are English then be an Englishman.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,569
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1025
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    I think Denilson is coming across more civilly than you lot, he's made some excellent points, responded directly to you with substance, and all he gets back is ad hominem or the same thing he has already broken down without any response to his argument, yet,.... he's the one missing the point? lame. You either aren't reading his posts or you're just throwing shade hoping nobody else will, and because you either know you can't or don't have the energy to debate. This was about as predictable as that Truce thread.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,087
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    I think you are missing the prior exchanges and somehow ignoring his glaring accusations. For instance, I am the last person on earth to be ignoring the problem of single motherhood in the white community. I am not the one declaring that I will go down fighting or calling anyone sub human. I have basically been saying 'sort it out' and 'show some agency'. Go back and address Denilson's quirks. I was reasonable and then in the end stated reasonably 'If you don't like it then go somewhere nice'. If the most tolerant country on earth is not good enough for him then nothing will please him. It's a long moan and he thinks he is inferior. A shrink might help.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,087
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    You are right when I say I do not have the time. A verbal debate is fine, but it takes time to type and frankly I have work to do, so yes 'Cheer up or find a new paradise' are my only words of consolation. At the end of the day the facts exist and there is not a whole lot I can do to increase IQ among groups beyond encouraging agency and good behavior.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,569
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1025
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    I may have missed something, obviously he can be and has been nasty in the past as we all have, but I was just talking about this thread. he was making a good argument and cited more facts than you did by a long ways, also asked some very blunt questions you didn't attempt to answer. Yet you continue to make lengthy posts claiming it's a matter of time, all the while saying nothing. Itd be funny if you meant it to be.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,087
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    I am the one that has been stating factual information. The fact is that IQ differences exist between racial groups. That was the civil starting point. Dennis is the one trying to suggest that we do not know what race is or that it is not clear. I have agreed and said that there are different White, Black and Asian ethnic groups. I also pointed out that tribes of similar origin tend to have similar intelligence traits. Thus the typical German is similar to the typical Brit in terms of IQ. The Korean is similar to the Japanese. Their genes and evolution are more similar than that of the other races. They have evolved differently over time which some researchers suggest is a genetic component. It will obviously affect the appearance and the internal structure such as disease proclivity and thinking mechanisms.

    I have been fair in saying that actually Asians have stronger families and study harder too meaning that is probably also a factor. I have been clear in saying I hope this is a significant difference. The first sentence is a fact. The final part is not a fact. It is opinion.

    I am not too sure what facts you are refering to. Denilson bullet points a thousand different things and at the same time as hating on the evils of the white man is making a case that race is not well defined. He is all over the place.

    At the end of the day it is a fact that if you put an East Asian in any environment they will tend to be top. There is a lot of evidence on this and Denilson is so hung up on the white man thing he doesn't seem to notice that I am saying Asians do the best job of raising intelligent children in strong family environments. As is the fact that there are high and low level performers in any group. These are all facts, man. Read up on it and find for yourself.

    It is not all racism as Dennis likes to claim. Far from it. It all starts with self responsibility and that is an opinion based on observation. It starts with something as simple as choosing a good partner which white people are very guilty of not doing.


    The insanity of suggesting I do not pay attention to white broken families after all these years of talking about precisely that is preposterous. When I point out out of wedlock numbers, black incarceration rates, etc. these are easily verifiable facts. The sad reality is that all too many condemn themselves with poor decisions.

    When that is pointed out our emotional friend will rant about 'going down fighting'. How about chill the fuck out and be a normal human being? Thus if he doesn't like it then do what I did and fuck off somewhere. I've a feeling he won't find what he is looking for because the problem is inside. It is something I learned too and life is better once you adjust and take responsibility. That is an opinion.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,222
    Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Thus high IQ is dependent on environmental factors not race.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It's a long moan and he thinks he is inferior. A shrink might help.
    I can't compete with you dude



    You're the superior one. I bow before your presence. Your just so dam intellectually superior to me. I'm just so jealous

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You are right when I say I do not have the time. A verbal debate is fine, but it takes time to type and frankly I have work to do, so yes 'Cheer up or find a new paradise' are my only words of consolation. At the end of the day the facts exist and there is not a whole lot I can do to increase IQ among groups beyond encouraging agency and good behavior.
    It does take time to respond. It took me hours to write that IQ post and it's not something I'm gonna do often.

    My wife wonders whether it makes sense to spend so much time and energy responding to your Nazi claims

    Because let's be clear - The bedrock of Nazi ideology was the intellectual superiority of the Aryan race and the inferiority of the negro race.

    It would be nice not to have to respond to you, but the fact is, guys who think like you have been cited approvingly by conservative columnists and talking heads, guys who think like you are in serious positions of power. Donald Trump is often doing racist dog whistles about IQ

    So given the appeal of racist logic to so many, and given the strength of institutional racism as a defining force, I can hardly afford the luxury of ignoring your position, so as to “not give you legitimacy.”

    The fact is that racism already enjoys plenty of legitimacy

    Ignoring this reality isn’t likely to diminish its strength, but I will always-always challenge it because frankly what saying is horse-sh*t.

    Because for many reasons that I've pointed out and another one is that intelligence is not something quantifiable you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought(communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem

    Finally it is absurd to rest a moral claim about how a society should be structured, upon the claims of scientists. There are always different scientists who have different evidence. If you think science can settle moral questions, you need only look at the debate and differing scientific opinions over climate change to see how wrong such an assumption can be.

    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 08-21-2019 at 03:28 PM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,141
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    564
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You are right when I say I do not have the time. A verbal debate is fine, but it takes time to type and frankly I have work to do, so yes 'Cheer up or find a new paradise' are my only words of consolation. At the end of the day the facts exist and there is not a whole lot I can do to increase IQ among groups beyond encouraging agency and good behavior.
    It does take time to respond. It took me hours to write that IQ post and it's not something I'm gonna do often.

    My wife wonders whether it makes sense to spend so much time and energy responding to your Nazi claims

    Because let's be clear - The bedrock of Nazi ideology was the intellectual superiority of the Aryan race and the inferiority of the negro race.

    It would be nice not to have to respond to you, but the fact is, guys who think like you have been cited approvingly by conservative columnists and talking heads, guys who think like you are in serious positions of power. Donald Trump is often doing racist dog whistles about IQ

    So given the appeal of racist logic to so many, and given the strength of institutional racism as a defining force, I can hardly afford the luxury of ignoring your position, so as to “not give you legitimacy.”

    The fact is that racism already enjoys plenty of legitimacy

    Ignoring this reality isn’t likely to diminish its strength, but I will always-always challenge it because frankly what saying is horse-sh*t.

    Because for many reasons that I've pointed out and another one is that intelligence is not something quantifiable you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought(communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem

    Finally it is absurd to rest a moral claim about how a society should be structured, upon the claims of scientists. There are always different scientists who have different evidence. If you think science can settle moral questions, you need only look at the debate and differing opinions over climate change to see how wrong such an assumption can be.

    Brother Bid D you just quoted a white guy to prove your point

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,141
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    564
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I may have missed something, obviously he can be and has been nasty in the past as we all have, but I was just talking about this thread. he was making a good argument and cited more facts than you did by a long ways, also asked some very blunt questions you didn't attempt to answer. Yet you continue to make lengthy posts claiming it's a matter of time, all the while saying nothing. Itd be funny if you meant it to be.
    And then he breaks out the Nazi shit

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,087
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    The first person to scream Nazi loses. I accept your White flag of defeat, Dennis. You gave it a good shot, but fail because in your efforts to deny race you still constantly hate on White people. If there is no such thing as race then what are you arguing?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,141
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    564
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The first person to scream Nazi loses. I accept your White flag of defeat, Dennis. You gave it a good shot, but fail because in your efforts to deny race you still constantly hate on White people. If there is no such thing as race then what are you arguing?
    Isn’t everything brother D posted here for so long about race? Isn’t that central to his whole belief system

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,921
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The first person to scream Nazi loses. I accept your White flag of defeat, Dennis. You gave it a good shot, but fail because in your efforts to deny race you still constantly hate on White people. If there is no such thing as race then what are you arguing?
    Isn’t everything brother D posted here for so long about race? Isn’t that central to his whole belief system


    I'm not sure, but I seem to have been afflicted by some bug which must've come from him.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,087
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The first person to scream Nazi loses. I accept your White flag of defeat, Dennis. You gave it a good shot, but fail because in your efforts to deny race you still constantly hate on White people. If there is no such thing as race then what are you arguing?
    Isn’t everything brother D posted here for so long about race? Isn’t that central to his whole belief system
    Nah, race is not real, gender is not real, and IQ means nothing. Get with the program you sad 20th century type.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2019, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-03-2017, 02:14 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:25 PM
  4. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 08:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing