155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The "Can We Keep it Civil?" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think there is a very solid observation if the IQ differences are all occurring in the same nation as in the US. It seems pretty cut and dry in terms of the research into race and IQ. There are of course exceptional people in any group and there are unexceptional people in any group, but it just means that as a whole the intelligence levels are significantly different. Thus it is that the East Asians in America perform the best in terms of family structure, academic performance, and overall economic outcomes. There are the Ashkenazi Jews too of course who fly off the radar when it comes to IQ. In saying that of course you treat everyone as an individual and so one can either perform well on an intelligence test or they can't. The controversy is really about nature versus nurture rather than if there are differences. It is undeniable unless we are going to burn the plethora of research data compiled over decades and delete it from the Internet.

I get why it is sticky, but I just think people should be treated as individuals thus no affirmative action and reduced welfare incentives and let the genuinely talented rise. By looking at IQ we learn about behavior too thus we can see who is more likely to be a single Mum or a criminal and so on. It is not absolute by any stretch, but by just preaching racism and social injustice is not really the full picture. The left wants to eliminate IQ debate as it means accepting that we simply are not all the same from an intelligence basis. However, we are of course all people and should aspire to better performance.
    Here's a question I've asked many times from you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are.

What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are dumb (ON average) ?

I don't care what you think of black intelligence because frankly call me intellectually inferor all day

I don't give a sh*t about that

You are saying (On average) your smarter than me because your white and I'm black

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And that's were guys like you wimp out when it's comes to the doing part. And that's thing about white supremacy "Tell black people what they are but never say what we are gonna do"

And guess what ?

If whites turned around and said "We are gonna finally stop telling black ppl what they are and we are gonna tell them what we are gonna do. Tune in at 9"

I'd be like

And if they turned around and said "We are gonna kill every black person on the planet or die trying"

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Stop talking. Stop trying to prove points. We don't need points. Either do justice or let's just get it on for the last time and for the final time

Period.
    He explains the points so people like you can understand. It isn't about you being black or white is just because you are a total fuckwit with a inferiority complex, nobody else here gives a crap about colour only you.
    Beanz is a jew , I am white , Rey is Hispanic , Master is Indian and your a cunt, see we didnt need to bring colour into it to prove a point.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does my brother big D need to turn every thread into a kill the white man thread? Big D can’t you make one thread and leave it at that

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think there is a very solid observation if the IQ differences are all occurring in the same nation as in the US. It seems pretty cut and dry in terms of the research into race and IQ. There are of course exceptional people in any group and there are unexceptional people in any group, but it just means that as a whole the intelligence levels are significantly different. Thus it is that the East Asians in America perform the best in terms of family structure, academic performance, and overall economic outcomes. There are the Ashkenazi Jews too of course who fly off the radar when it comes to IQ. In saying that of course you treat everyone as an individual and so one can either perform well on an intelligence test or they can't. The controversy is really about nature versus nurture rather than if there are differences. It is undeniable unless we are going to burn the plethora of research data compiled over decades and delete it from the Internet.

I get why it is sticky, but I just think people should be treated as individuals thus no affirmative action and reduced welfare incentives and let the genuinely talented rise. By looking at IQ we learn about behavior too thus we can see who is more likely to be a single Mum or a criminal and so on. It is not absolute by any stretch, but by just preaching racism and social injustice is not really the full picture. The left wants to eliminate IQ debate as it means accepting that we simply are not all the same from an intelligence basis. However, we are of course all people and should aspire to better performance.
    Here's a question I've asked many times from you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are.

What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are dumb (ON average) ?

I don't care what you think of black intelligence because frankly call me intellectually inferor all day

You are saying (On average) your smarter than me because your white and I'm black

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And that's were guys like you wimp out when it's comes to the doing part. And that's thing about white supremacy "Tell black people what they are but never say what we are gonna do"

And guess what ?

If whites turned around and said "We are gonna finally stop telling black ppl what they are and we are gonna tell them what we are gonna do. Tune in at 9"

I'd be like

And if they turned around and said "We are gonna kill every black person on the planet or die trying"

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Stop talking. Stop trying to prove points. We don't need points. Either do justice or let's just get it on for the last time and for the final time

Period.
    I will address your points one by one.

1. If you think I think black people are all stupid then you have misunderstood my points

2. How would you define dumb? If you have an IQ of 85 then you have the capacity to do something, so whatever work is available to someone of that level. However, the ones who race beyond that, and many of course do, can and will aspire to education and jobs requiring skill. Thus many black people do very well.

3. You see yourself as inferior whence barking on about the evils of white men day in day out refusing to accept you have agency. Is the white man making so many black men abandon their children? Look at the single mother rates 50 years ago and today. Surely you can see that behavior has changed and not just in the black community. The same is happening to a lesser degree in the Hispanic and White communities. Things go wrong when there are no male role models and if the mother is someone prone to making bad decisions, then you have social problems. I personally think welfare makes lazy people dependent. Get the cat on a treadmill and earn its food. Don't let it sleep all day.

4. I get no delight in statistics. They just tell us about what is real and help us explain why things are as they are. Why do you use such a big font?

5. What would I do? Cut welfare, encourage self responsibility, family planning, and let nature run its course. I do not see black people as anything other than human and like any group they can aspire to do better. Instead it is slavery this and slavery that, when even the white man was in effect a slave several centuries back too. Times change, systems change, and in this one nobody is a slave in the traditional sense. We have agency, we can choose our paths, and it is up to the individual what they do. I would cut off the welfare tap somewhat as that has only made things worse. Self improvement, be better today, so that fewer are harmed tomorrow. Can't afford a kid, then just don't have one. Don't want a kid, then don't have one. Want a kid, then love it, and work hard to do everything you can within a good relationship. That's where you start.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And guess what ?

I'd be like

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Period.

1. If you think I think black people are all stupid then you have misunderstood my points

2. How would you define dumb? If you have an IQ of 85 then you have the capacity to do something, so whatever work is available to someone of that level. However, the ones who race beyond that, and many of course do, can and will aspire to education and jobs requiring skill. Thus many black people do very well.

3. You see yourself as inferior whence barking on about the evils of white men day in day out refusing to accept you have agency. Is the white man making so many black men abandon their children? Look at the single mother rates 50 years ago and today. Surely you can see that behavior has changed and not just in the black community. The same is happening to a lesser degree in the Hispanic and White communities. Things go wrong when there are no male role models and if the mother is someone prone to making bad decisions, then you have social problems. I personally think welfare makes lazy people dependent. Get the cat on a treadmill and earn its food. Don't let it sleep all day.

4. I get no delight in statistics. They just tell us about what is real and help us explain why things are as they are. Why do you use such a big font?

5. What would I do? Cut welfare, encourage self responsibility, family planning, and let nature run its course. I do not see black people as anything other than human and like any group they can aspire to do better. Instead it is slavery this and slavery that, when even the white man was in effect a slave several centuries back too. Times change, systems change, and in this one nobody is a slave in the traditional sense. We have agency, we can choose our paths, and it is up to the individual what they do. I would cut off the welfare tap somewhat as that has only made things worse. Self improvement, be better today, so that fewer are harmed tomorrow. Can't afford a kid, then just don't have one. Don't want a kid, then don't have one. Want a kid, then love it, and work hard to do everything you can within a good relationship. That's where you start.
    Miles I’m trying to corral brother D into his own thread

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And guess what ?

I'd be like

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Period.

Miles I’m trying to corral brother D into his own thread
    I think Denilson was being fairly civil until the 'go down fighting' part. It was a relatively game effort though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And guess what ?

I'd be like

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Period.
    He explains the points so people like you can understand. It isn't about you being black or white is just because you are a total fuckwit with a inferiority complex, nobody else here gives a crap about colour only you.
    Beanz is a jew , I am white , Rey is Hispanic , Master is Indian and your a cunt, see we didnt need to bring colour into it to prove a point.
    Yes I'm inferior. Yes I'm a fkwit

Now what ?

Get to the doing part.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And guess what ?

I'd be like

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Period.

Now what ?

Get to the doing part.

You're in the wrong thread, Denilson. You have a dozen other threads in which to spout your racist nonsense. This one specifically says is for keeping it civil...... although kudos to @Dark Lord Al for putting things perfectly into perspective.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On another note..... interesting to see the absence of "Fenny & Beanie" from this thread, which the laconic (British term for... oops... never mind... it's a civil thread) Fenny called (cough) "bait."

A thread that attempts to establish civil conversation between currently combatant posters is called "bait" by one of Saddo's "esteemed" Mods. Hmm.... interesting indeed.

My theory is that said Mod only thrives on hostility, anger and confrontation.

Thus any attempt at civil conversation is ignored and/or scorned.

Oh well.... c'est la vie.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    On another note..... interesting to see the absence of "Fenny & Beanie" from this thread, which the laconic (British term for... oops... never mind... it's a civil thread) Fenny called (cough) "bait."

A thread that attempts to establish civil conversation between currently combatant posters is called "bait" by one of Saddo's "esteemed" Mods. Hmm.... interesting indeed.

I seriously didn’t think he was calling this one bait. I figured I probably said something stupid in another thread which I do a lot and there is no way I could keep track. I found this to be an honest attempt by my man tits to cool things down I don’t see that as bait. Agreeing with you is bait?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I seriously didn’t think he was calling this one bait. I figured I probably said something stupid in another thread which I do a lot and there is no way I could keep track. I found this to be an honest attempt by my man tits to cool things down I don’t see that as bait. Agreeing with you is bait?

Good man.

You've taken the spirit of this thread above and beyond with that last comment. Throwing Fenny (of "Beanie & Fenny") a bone. "You........ you're good you!"

But Fenny (of "Beanie & Fenny") said the following:

"Are you disappointed nobody took the bait in your good buddy Tito's thread?"

My only started threads before this one were a Ruiz-Joshua poll.... an arcade problem thread.... and a transphobic quiz.

And Fenny (of "Beanie & Fenny") could not have been referring to that one, since if so then he took the "bait" by answering the quiz and twisting the definition of the word "pervert" which actually applies to him.

So no....... I'm pretty sure Fenny (of "Beanie & Fenny") meant THIS thread.

But we've regressed.

We must go back to discussing current issues civilly and maturely, and leave the Denilsons and Fennys (of "Beanie and Fenny") of this world to crash the thread with their racism (the former) and antagonism (the latter).

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And guess what ?

I'd be like

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Period.

Now what ?

Get to the doing part.

You're in the wrong thread, Denilson. You have a dozen other threads in which to spout your racist nonsense. This one specifically says is for keeping it civil...... although kudos to @Dark Lord Al for putting things perfectly into perspective.
    Says the guy who posted a picture of a bridge and suggested another poster not only jump from it to their death, but be sure to post a picture before doing so. TitoFan you would not know civil if it came up politely and told you you to remove your head from your own bottom.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah..... an appearance by one of the famed "Fenny & Beanie" brothers.

My dear Beanie. You've got plenty of other threads in which to spill your vitriol and hatred. Why not leave this one for its original intent, which is to come in here only if you have something constructive to say in a polite, civil, and mature fashion.

I'm pretty sure you can find plenty of other threads if this one is not to your liking.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And guess what ?

I'd be like

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Period.

Now what ?

Get to the doing part.
    You are not inferior, you just have a very deep rooted complex. Nobody is denying you your rights, or saying you cannot be a better person, or stopping you from doing well and I have said that many do, just as many whites do not.

In fact you have claimed to be doing well which is great considering how racist you consider society to be. Did you also mention being a father? If so I hope you treat your wife well and shower your child with love.

I'm all for good old fashioned decency. To be honest, you raise interesting points at times, and are precise with your language which are are worthy attributes.

When I say I will beat you in an IQ test, it is partly because I am a competitive and sometimes arrogant man. I think I will beat a good 80% of the population fairly easily regardless of race. It's just the way I am. I don't think you are in any way a dummy though. I just think you have a massive chip on your shoulder over race. It is kind of pointless.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES YOU ARE

Happy now ?

Now what ?

And guess what ?

I'd be like

Once again I'd be like

And I'd go down fighting

Period.

Now what ?

Get to the doing part.
    You are not inferior, you just have a very deep rooted complex. Nobody is denying you your rights, or saying you cannot be a better person, or stopping you from doing well and I have said that many do, just as many whites do not.

In fact you have claimed to be doing well which is great considering how racist you consider society to be. Did you also mention being a father? If so I hope you treat your wife well and shower your child with love.

I'm all for good old fashioned decency. To be honest, you raise interesting points at times, and are precise with your language which are are worthy attributes.

When I say I will beat you in an IQ test, it is partly because I am a competitive and sometimes arrogant man. I think I will beat a good 80% of the population fairly easily regardless of race. It's just the way I am. I don't think you are in any way a dummy though. I just think you have a massive chip on your shoulder over race. It is kind of pointless.

Miles that was a very nice post, worthy of being in the "Can We Keep it Civil Thread".

TBH a hell of a lot more civil than I would've been, so good for you on that.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i love to keep it civil.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information