Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Mandela was locked up because he was a terrorist. He was responsible for murder. However, that is what happens when you deny people their rights and opportunities. I was against Apartheid.
No white person is African.

"South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood"

You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

If I come into your home and stomp down your door and use what's in your home to build my empire and then I say "Well I'm black and we blacks are superior to you whites. Got it ? So this is my home now and I'm gonna force you into the slums and your offspring and your gonna live in the mud. It's gonna be called the system of apartheid"

I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back.
We are talking about South Africa right? You do know a little bit about the bloodshed there? You have been very quick to point out different ethnic groups among blacks? Would you care to explain the history of South Africa in a little bit more detail?
If you have rats in your house. Do you debate wit the rats ? Or do you just exterminate them ?

No white person is African
Eh? But you say there is no real distinction between races beyond the cosmetic and you clearly do not know who was wiping out who. Fix your narrative.