Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Saddo is all I need- no other social media or boards!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saddo is all I need- no other social media or boards!

The only place I chat online is on Saddo. Kinda strange because Saddo was the first online forum/social media chat forum I joined EVER. All the way back in 2002. lolol.... amazing!?

Fuck Zuckerberg and his tool of evil and chaos. I get my boxing fix and polite social chat, relatively speaking. No one needs to know what I had for fucking breakfast or where I'm travelling now.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo is all I need- no other social media or boards!

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    The only place I chat online is on Saddo. Kinda strange because Saddo was the first online forum/social media chat forum I joined EVER. All the way back in 2002. lolol.... amazing!?

Fuck Zuckerberg and his tool of evil and chaos. I get my boxing fix and polite social chat, relatively speaking. No one needs to know what I had for fucking breakfast or where I'm travelling now.
    What us your name ? or were your parents drunk in naming you - Ykdadamaja ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

What is your name, legion?

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

What is your name, legion?
    My name is Al I was being polite and asking your name.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My 1st one (about 2002) I went to was a horrific experience. Boxinginsider consisted of the most...well... after the mod/owner whoever allowed race baiting to go unchecked, dirty Mexican this, lazy black negros that, cheng-chang-chow Asian that....why blacks got the tiniest...why mexicans eat beans were frequent threads.....well their top posters ripped their whole model, went antiJew and started boxingoutsider. Both died within months.

Dejected, i went to a bland about.com boxing forum, about 10 of us for 2 years......, well 8. Someone got outted as having 2 alts, it was sad to see their posts compared, same style,.when both were compared side by side. Nether ever showed up again. ...And I don't like the 1000 visitor a days sites...too hard to keep up with anything.

My last site b4 this fizzled out. BoxingBB, really cool guys, moderators, too. They got me to attend IBHOF, it became a ritual, until the money to keep the site fell through and I was laid off then, couldn't help. It was rated Top 20 best boxing forums. Now I visit 24 a bit.

@Andre, @walrus, @El Kabong & Brockton believe it or not..welcomed me here! Didn't know @Master @Beanz were mods, for about a year or so, LOL, never cared to read avatars, rather admired them.

first argument was with some poster named @ykdadamaja. I bumped a thread from years ago. He said, man this is a F'd up bump. We rapped, argued on that one topic, but can't remember any with him since...but there is always tomorrow!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-30-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

My 1st one (about 2002) I went to was a horrific experience. Boxinginsider consisted of the most...well... after the mod/owner whoever allowed race baiting to go unchecked, dirty Mexican this, lazy black negros that, cheng-chang-chow Asian that....why blacks got the tiniest...why mexicans eat beans were frequent threads.....well their top posters ripped their whole model, went antiJew and started boxingoutsider. Both died within months.

Dejected, i went to a bland about.com boxing forum, about 10 of us for 2 years......, well 8. Someone got outted as having 2 alts, it was sad to see their posts compared, same style,.when both were compared side by side. Nether ever showed up again. ...And I don't like the 1000 visitor a days sites...too hard to keep up with anything.

My last site b4 this fizzled out. BoxingBB, really cool guys, moderators, too. They got me to attend IBHOF, it became a ritual, until the money to keep the site fell through and I was laid off then, couldn't help. It was rated Top 20 best boxing forums. Now I visit 24 a bit.

@Andre, @walrus, @El Kabong & Brockton believe it or not..welcomed me here! Didn't know @Master @Beanz were mods, for about a year or so, LOL, never cared to read avatars, rather admired them.

first argument was with some poster named @ykdadamaja. I bumped a thread from years ago. He said, man this is a F'd up bump. We rapped, argued on that one topic, but can't remember any with him since...but there is always tomorrow!
    I may be a lot of things, but I am not a mod

I only post here, boxing forums wise. I have had articles and pictures syndicated elsewhere but I have never posted as a punter on any other boxing forum. I do FB and twitter for business and keeping in touch with friends and family who are not geographically close.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#beanzformod

El Kabong Guest

There's a balance to being able to have a laugh and being vicious and in boxing there's still a shocking number of people (maybe it's just shocking to me) who follow fighters for certain reasons and place extra importance on certain aspects of a fighter's ethnicity, race, religion, nationality, etc and when discussion veers from boxing match to the ether of "What does this fight/fighter symbolize" things can get dicey real quick. I try my best to just go by the in ring abilities and leave all the bullshit aside. I've got my politics and current events which I discuss in the lulls between fights I'm actually interested in. I argue and debate those things the same way I argue and debate boxing, but I try not to conflate the two. I believe putting the two together is a folly, but some people can't help themselves with that. Right now I haven't filled the voids of the now retired fighters I enjoyed: The Klitschko's (I've been lukewarm on Wilder, I hate Fury, AJ is bland to me, I wanted to like Whyte and Miller but they're cheats), Miguel Cotto, Jermain Taylor, Tavoris Cloud, Andy Lee, Jonathan Banks, Paul Williams, Arturo Gatti, Erik Morales. Nobody recently has really grabbed my attention like those guys had and it's just harder to be excited about a match when you're less invested in the fighters. Lomachenko is a superstar, but there's no foil for him, nobody like a Pacquiao or Mayweather for him currently. I like the looks of Filip Hrgovic as a fighter, I appreciate Aleksander Usyk's ability...I've been rather put off by Deontay Wilder NOT taking the entire division by storm as he should have, but I hope he gets it on track as he's very impressive at times. I've been very disappointed that Terrance Crawford, Errol Spence, etc haven't had the offers of Pac or Floyd as I think they've really deserved those shots. I hate that Canelo is the Golden Goose at 154-160, I think he's a punk I'd like to see him KO'd.

Thanks for the mention and I would hope that you still feel welcomed here.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

There's a balance to being able to have a laugh and being vicious and in boxing there's still a shocking number of people (maybe it's just shocking to me) who follow fighters for certain reasons and place extra importance on certain aspects of a fighter's ethnicity, race, religion, nationality, etc and when discussion veers from boxing match to the ether of "What does this fight/fighter symbolize" things can get dicey real quick. I try my best to just go by the in ring abilities and leave all the bullshit aside. I've got my politics and current events which I discuss in the lulls between fights I'm actually interested in. I argue and debate those things the same way I argue and debate boxing, but I try not to conflate the two. I believe putting the two together is a folly, but some people can't help themselves with that. Right now I haven't filled the voids of the now retired fighters I enjoyed: The Klitschko's (I've been lukewarm on Wilder, I hate Fury, AJ is bland to me, I wanted to like Whyte and Miller but they're cheats), Miguel Cotto, Jermain Taylor, Tavoris Cloud, Andy Lee, Jonathan Banks, Paul Williams, Arturo Gatti, Erik Morales. Nobody recently has really grabbed my attention like those guys had and it's just harder to be excited about a match when you're less invested in the fighters. Lomachenko is a superstar, but there's no foil for him, nobody like a Pacquiao or Mayweather for him currently. I like the looks of Filip Hrgovic as a fighter, I appreciate Aleksander Usyk's ability...I've been rather put off by Deontay Wilder NOT taking the entire division by storm as he should have, but I hope he gets it on track as he's very impressive at times. I've been very disappointed that Terrance Crawford, Errol Spence, etc haven't had the offers of Pac or Floyd as I think they've really deserved those shots. I hate that Canelo is the Golden Goose at 154-160, I think he's a punk I'd like to see him KO'd.

Thanks for the mention and I would hope that you still feel welcomed here.
    Dude same here it’s strange seeing the guys I used to take nights off and stay home to watch retire. Bradley, Floyd, Garcia and even victor ortiz, I always liked him. I am big on Wilder though, and slimtrae you are always cool in my book

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol.....

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy to have you here, bro. I myself have tried other boxing forums, but eventually lose interest. Most of the time it's either the massive volume of people talking to no one in particular, with no meaningful exchanges..... or like you said, the racial, juvenile threads. Hell... I even have another forum I belong to, but every time I decide to go in there to look around, I've forgotten my username and password. Such is life.....

Thread Information