Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
The only place I chat online is on Saddo. Kinda strange because Saddo was the first online forum/social media chat forum I joined EVER. All the way back in 2002. lolol.... amazing!?

Fuck Zuckerberg and his tool of evil and chaos. I get my boxing fix and polite social chat, relatively speaking. No one needs to know what I had for fucking breakfast or where I'm travelling now.
My 1st one (about 2002) I went to was a horrific experience. Boxinginsider consisted of the most...well... after the mod/owner whoever allowed race baiting to go unchecked, dirty Mexican this, lazy black negros that, cheng-chang-chow Asian that....why blacks got the tiniest...why mexicans eat beans were frequent threads.....well their top posters ripped their whole model, went antiJew and started boxingoutsider. Both died within months.

Dejected, i went to a bland about.com boxing forum, about 10 of us for 2 years......, well 8. Someone got outted as having 2 alts, it was sad to see their posts compared, same style,.when both were compared side by side. Nether ever showed up again. ...And I don't like the 1000 visitor a days sites...too hard to keep up with anything.

My last site b4 this fizzled out. BoxingBB, really cool guys, moderators, too. They got me to attend IBHOF, it became a ritual, until the money to keep the site fell through and I was laid off then, couldn't help. It was rated Top 20 best boxing forums. Now I visit 24 a bit.

@Andre, @walrus, @El Kabong & Brockton believe it or not..welcomed me here! Didn't know @Master @Beanz were mods, for about a year or so, LOL, never cared to read avatars, rather admired them.

first argument was with some poster named @ykdadamaja. I bumped a thread from years ago. He said, man this is a F'd up bump. We rapped, argued on that one topic, but can't remember any with him since...but there is always tomorrow!
lol.....