Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62

Thread: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,641
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2808
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Used to be I didn't care who won. Now the more I read the more I'd love for the 2nd fight to end just like the 1st fight or worse.
    I was rooting for AJ to win the rematch destructively because I want the AJ/Wilder fight to happen. But Eddie is such a constant lying dirtbag.... Hard not to root against all his fighters. In the end I will root for AJ, but phony AJ and Eddie make it hard.
    This is what promoters do. It is almost there in the Job description. Arum, King etc were never any different.
    And I hate Arum and King. But you don’t HAVE to be like that. Al Haymon puts on big fight after big fight, I’ve never once heard the man lie. Shelley Finkell, never heard him lie. And so on. There is money to be made without being a scumbag. It’s in the job description because people don’t stand up to it, they smile at Arum while he lies to them, cowards looking for the next interview, losing stories that are right in front of them.
    You're funny, very funny. You've never seen Al Haymon, let alone heard him speak. Not only are interviews and pictures forbidden but business associates are forbidden
    to acknowledge they've met. He funds certain media outlets to constantly throw dirt at his competitors. Scumbag? His reputation is the most ruthless in the business.

    And you meant to say - "he puts on in-house fight after fight." Hence PBC pretend Crawford doesn't even exist on their broadcast.
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-17-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,330
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    376
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Used to be I didn't care who won. Now the more I read the more I'd love for the 2nd fight to end just like the 1st fight or worse.
    I was rooting for AJ to win the rematch destructively because I want the AJ/Wilder fight to happen. But Eddie is such a constant lying dirtbag.... Hard not to root against all his fighters. In the end I will root for AJ, but phony AJ and Eddie make it hard.
    This is what promoters do. It is almost there in the Job description. Arum, King etc were never any different.
    And I hate Arum and King. But you don’t HAVE to be like that. Al Haymon puts on big fight after big fight, I’ve never once heard the man lie. Shelley Finkell, never heard him lie. And so on. There is money to be made without being a scumbag. It’s in the job description because people don’t stand up to it, they smile at Arum while he lies to them, cowards looking for the next interview, losing stories that are right in front of them.
    You're funny, very funny. You've never seen Al Haymon, let alone heard him speak. Not only are interviews and pictures forbidden but business associates are forbidden
    to acknowledge they've met. He funds certain media outlets to constantly throw dirt at his competitors. Scumbag? His reputation is the most ruthless in the business.

    And you meant to say - "he puts on in-house fight after fight." Hence PBC pretend Crawford doesn't even exist on their broadcast.

    Some evidence of Fenny lying as usual

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XjNkScYZpE

    Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion. It’s okay Fenny, we all know why you don’t like Al.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,641
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2808
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Used to be I didn't care who won. Now the more I read the more I'd love for the 2nd fight to end just like the 1st fight or worse.
    I was rooting for AJ to win the rematch destructively because I want the AJ/Wilder fight to happen. But Eddie is such a constant lying dirtbag.... Hard not to root against all his fighters. In the end I will root for AJ, but phony AJ and Eddie make it hard.
    This is what promoters do. It is almost there in the Job description. Arum, King etc were never any different.
    And I hate Arum and King. But you don’t HAVE to be like that. Al Haymon puts on big fight after big fight, I’ve never once heard the man lie. Shelley Finkell, never heard him lie. And so on. There is money to be made without being a scumbag. It’s in the job description because people don’t stand up to it, they smile at Arum while he lies to them, cowards looking for the next interview, losing stories that are right in front of them.
    You're funny, very funny. You've never seen Al Haymon, let alone heard him speak. Not only are interviews and pictures forbidden but business associates are forbidden
    to acknowledge they've met. He funds certain media outlets to constantly throw dirt at his competitors. Scumbag? His reputation is the most ruthless in the business.

    And you meant to say - "he puts on in-house fight after fight." Hence PBC pretend Crawford doesn't even exist on their broadcast.
    Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion. It’s okay Fenny, we all know why you don’t like Al.
    Yes because i'm a boxing fan not a promoter fan boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    They smile at Arum while he lies to them, cowards looking for the next interview, losing stories that are right in front of them
    Post a Al Haymon interview? Just one. Don't you understand how silly it is to claim Keyser Soze (an invisible man) is a saint whilst everyone else are sinners?
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-18-2019 at 08:58 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,641
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2808
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion.
    That's not evidence, it's merely Errol Spence (a fighter) saying Crawford's name.

    This is evidence - Al Haymon/PBC whitewashing Crawford out of existence on last months Pac-Thurman broadcast (their biggest fight of the year).

    The four welterweight champions broadcast were - Porter, Pac, Thurman and Spence.



    Here's Crawford (an Arum/ESPN fighter on DAZN/Eddie/Oscar) addressing the PBC whitewash.

    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,330
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    376
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion.
    That's not evidence, it's merely Errol Spence (a fighter) saying Crawford's name.

    This is evidence - Al Haymon/PBC whitewashing Crawford out of existence on last months Pac-Thurman broadcast (their biggest fight of the year).

    The four welterweight champions broadcast were - Porter, Pac, Thurman and Spence.



    Here's Crawford (an Arum/ESPN fighter on DAZN/Eddie/Oscar) addressing the PBC whitewash.

    It’s quite literally not “merely Errol Spence(a fighter) saying Crawford’s name”, it’s a PBC interview as you can tell with the Fox PBC logo behind them talking about Crawford with a GRAPHIC including Crawford FFS. Is your lying compulsive or do you pick when you lie? Do you think people won’t watch so they won’t see you are quite clearly, quite blatantly lying to build your narrative as you regularly do?

    I’ll extend an olive branch and show you how this conversation could have gone. You could have made your statement, I could provide my video showing your statement as patently false, and you could have said “well, yes, I was exaggerating to the point of absurdity. But there are instances where the PBC does ignore Crawford” and then provided your videos. You would have made your point in a dignified manner. Doubling down on the lie is just not the way.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 08-18-2019 at 05:46 PM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,246
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    HBO did that whole white washing of other top fighters all the time. They'd list their pre fight division top challengers for future consideration and sure enough they'd all be network fighters. Love it when a fighter goes off script and strays from the talking points like Spence does. Gervonta Davis too when Grey tried to talk 'Showtime meeting with Mares maybe' in the interview and he went straight to Davis went straight to Farmer.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,641
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2808
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I’ll extend an olive branch and show you how this conversation could have gone. You could have made your statement, I could provide my video showing your statement as patently false, and you could have said “well, yes, I was exaggerating to the point of absurdity. But there are instances where the PBC does ignore Crawford” and then provided your videos. You would have made your point in a dignified manner. Doubling down on the lie is just not the way.
    I'll accept the olive branch, however, I'll show you how the conservation should have gone.

    Ron Swanson - "Fenster, you're correct, the evidence you've provided is bombproof, but I think you're a full blown cunt, therefore, fuck you and the horse you rode in on."

    Respect.
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-19-2019 at 11:28 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,901
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Back to Ruiz-Joshua...... seems to me Tyson Fury's doing a hell of a lot of talking about these two. Many times Fury talks a lot of shit, but this time he may be on to something.


    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/97464...ch-tyson-fury/

    "Andy Ruiz Jr ‘hasn’t trained for TWO months’ ahead of Anthony Joshua rematch, claims Tyson Fury"



    Whether or not it's true I have no idea. But it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Ruiz has undertrained for the rematch, as opposed to AJ who I would imagine is training his ass off to avoid another humiliation.

    If that's true, all bets are off, and Fury's totally on point comparing Ruiz to a current day "Buster Douglas."

    On the other hand it's not that difficult to think of Ruiz undertraining..... all one has to do is take a good look at his chiseled physique.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,974
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    417
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Back to Ruiz-Joshua...... seems to me Tyson Fury's doing a hell of a lot of talking about these two. Many times Fury talks a lot of shit, but this time he may be on to something.


    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/97464...ch-tyson-fury/

    "Andy Ruiz Jr ‘hasn’t trained for TWO months’ ahead of Anthony Joshua rematch, claims Tyson Fury"



    Whether or not it's true I have no idea. But it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Ruiz has undertrained for the rematch, as opposed to AJ who I would imagine is training his ass off to avoid another humiliation.

    If that's true, all bets are off, and Fury's totally on point comparing Ruiz to a current day "Buster Douglas."

    On the other hand it's not that difficult to think of Ruiz undertraining..... all one has to do is take a good look at his chiseled physique.
    Yeah, he could be onto something......or he could just be stirring the pot , just like he usually does.
    I just had to laugh when he said “he won one fight,big deal, now he’s not training and cruising around in a Rolls-Royce and eating tacos.”
    Hmmmm........Mr.Pot is definitely calling that kettle black!
    I would love to see if he actually said it with a straight face.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,246
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Rich coming from a guy collecting cans. Fury could come in a gloved ajax sniffing version of the Mardi Gras float he was prior to come back and still see a Tom Swift and Kenny Gittup..whatever the guys name is next..fall over from a stiff wind.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Big Coney
    Posts
    389
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    521
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Ruiz a ova night diva

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,569
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1024
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    However hypocritical it is coming from Fury, he could have a point. Ruiz should be taking this fight more seriously than the first, as the rematch clause seems like it was already agreed upon and his chance to make really big money would be after this, should he win. Buying a rolls Royce after his first big payday without any guarantee of more is such a typical dumbass move. Do these guys never think of how many athletes do the same thing and wind up broke before they can even retire, or how many people are worth far more and wouldn't think of buying things like that..

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,901
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    True that. Having to turn in that Rolls at a pawn shop would NOT be a good look for Ruiz.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,246
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    I dunno I guess it's like winning the lottery and he is guaranteed another one to follow. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Me I wouldn't toss that kind of money on anything material or 'temporary' but I'd def buy Mum a new home like he did. If only. Just hope that house has a bigger price tag than a purple Rolls that'll depreciate. Hopefully he surrounds himself with people who speak truth and doesn't look back 20 yrs from now trying to sell his belts like more than a few have had to.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,883
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1588
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

    Matchroom-Andy Ruiz Lawsuit Update -

    https://fightnews.com/matchroom-file...ndy-ruiz/52634

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. I wish i would have taken that 40 million..
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:09 AM
  2. If you won £100 Million...
    By BIG H in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 10:57 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:31 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:45 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing